• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

If you want to keep the Santa sack, save and quit after you've delivered all the presents without returning it to Jingle. You won't get the wreath but you'll keep the bag. It'll just be an item you hold after Toy Day. Nothing can actually be put inside it.

If you want the wreath too, you'll have to do this with an alt.

Interesting, I might do that.

EDIT

On the other hand, why would I even do that. It's not like I'll be using any part of the Santa outfit ever again :p

Robin64

Tell us how you really feel though.

I swear, my stupid villagers are all "Well.. I guess this is okay.." and I'm all "MAYBE IF YOU TOLD ME WHAT YOU WANT INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO STACK FRUIT OR WRITE A LETTER, YOU'D GET WHAT YOU WANT YOU LITTLE SHITBAG"

So yeah.

I'll probably have time to run through the event once more with an alt while my last batch of bread is baking. I think it might be kind of cool to keep the bag.

Interesting that I think villagers don't Ding you today. Anyone else notice this?

They never do during special events. Like fishing tourneys and bug offs.

Linius

I need 23 for bingo. Does anybody have it?
My numbers are

Mine today are 4, 6, 42, 49.

I could do with a visit to the towns of the people above me.

What's a wreath XD?

hOYv6LM.png

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I swear, my stupid villagers are all "Well.. I guess this is okay.." and I'm all "MAYBE IF YOU TOLD ME WHAT YOU WANT INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO STACK FRUIT OR WRITE A LETTER, YOU'D GET WHAT YOU WANT YOU LITTLE SHITBAG"

So yeah.

You could save beforehand and reset if you hand out the wrong thing I guess. Assuming it isn't too late :(

Frogstep

I want this event to start! I'm all decked out in this santa gear just waiting for 6pm to roll by. Sucks that I wasn't able to get a full town of frogs by Christmas. Now I gotta hand out gifts to these other... things.

Linius

Milkham, I was so confused man, don't do that ever again :lol

I can get bingo with 47, 7 or 16 now.

EDIT

Btw, can I bring Katie to someone? She's just walking around here and I keep forgetting her :p

Frogstep

These are my numbers for today btw: 22, 30, 32, 43

and here's what my card looks like:
dS8bpTj.jpg

If anyone has any of those numbers let me know. :)

After all this prep the event itself goes by quite quickly if you know all their wishes.

Anyone tried with an alt yet?

Just to be fair, any event we got was not really time consuming or hard.

But that's the charm of this game, why should we rush for these events if this isn't the goal of the game. Just enjoy the game is the goal of the game. :)

And I have already two bags in my inventory, just didn't know that those bags are from Jingle. :) And it's neat to walk with such a bag. Real fashion. :)

I'm amused by people wanting to keep the bag lol, just thinking they're gonna use it for their burgler outfit XD

And I find it really that the animals know who Santa is but goes are you taking over for Jingle ^_^

Linius

As the collecter that I am I decided to go for it with my alt anyways. I guess when the event is over I can put down the bag like any other item? Because now I can't :p

Robin64

I did the stupid event by resetting and no fucks were given. Those wankers had a month to tell me what they wanted and only three of them did.

Roto13

I could really use Chanser's 15. :p Or if someone has a 6, that'll also give me bingo.

Today I have 42, 11, 14, and 19. Guess how annoyed I was when I got three snowmen with 1 in the tens digit only to get none with a 5 in the ones digit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom