• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

My dirt paths are really disappearing now. A few more days and they'll probably be completely covered in snow. Do you want us to have dirt paths or not Nintendo? Make up your mind!
The snow covering dirt is a surprise to me. You used to be out of luck come winter if you needed snow. Actually makes it a little difficult to control the size of your snowballs without dirt underneath paths everywhere. Nintendo so crazy.

Roto13

My dirt paths are really disappearing now. A few more days and they'll probably be completely covered in snow. Do you want us to have dirt paths or not Nintendo? Make up your mind!

Yeah, what's up with that? I'm not complaining because my paths are clearly defined by the flowers everywhere, but it's kind of weird that they're disappearing.

Marvie_3

Banned

Mine too. Just as I was getting used to having dirt instead of tiles too. :/

milkham

acnl gaf, i need your help.
my cataloging adventures are becoming less fruitful, i was wondering if you guys could help me complete a few things.

socks I need:
colorful socks
star tights
so i can never go back into kicks again

gracie accessories:
aviator shades
gracie glasses
and I will have all accessories catalogued

gracie shoes I need:
cowboy boots
green polka pumps
leopard pumps
monochrome shoes
stripe shoes
white leather shoes
and i will have all shoes catalogued

carpets:
old board floor
playroom rug
ship deck
tropical floor

wallpapers
harvest wall
kitschy wall
paintball wall
party wall
plaster wall
tropical vista
underwater wall

paper
bubble paper
elegant paper
formal paper
lovely paper
petal paper

still missing quite a bit in the other categories but if you've got any of this stuff that i can get my mitts on i'd appreciate it.

acnl gaf, i need your help.
my cataloging adventures are becoming less fruitful, i was wondering if you guys could help me complete a few things.

socks I need:
colorful socks
star tights
so i can never go back into kicks again

Can order those

gracie accessories:
aviator shades
gracie glasses
and I will have all accessories catalogued

My alt has them to catalogue

gracie shoes I need:
cowboy boots
green polka pumps
leopard pumps
monochrome shoes
stripe shoes
white leather shoes
and i will have all shoes catalogued

My alt has them to catalogue

carpets:
old board floor
playroom rug
ship deck
tropical floor

Bolded I have, playroom I can order and old board floor (is that Halloween carpet, otherwise I can order it)

wallpapers
harvest wall
kitschy wall
paintball wall
party wall
plaster wall
tropical vista
underwater wall

Bolded can be catalogued, rest has to be ordered if it's orderable.

paper
bubble paper
elegant paper
formal paper
lovely paper
petal paper

Can all be ordered.

still missing quite a bit in the other categories but if you've got any of this stuff that i can get my mitts on i'd appreciate it.

I got all the stuff available. Unorderables can catalogued, orderables can be ordered. :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post. :(

milkham

I got all the stuff available. Unorderables can catalogued, orderables can be ordered. :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post. :(

Ordered all that stuff for you, should arrive tomorrow.

thanks guys, lemme know when i can touch it all

I also ordered all that stuff for him!

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

have you 100% the catalog? most of what i have is thanks to you already

I have everything that is available in my catalogue that is catalogueable (except the unreleased DLC stuff) and all the unorderable stuff (except the unreleased DLC) is in my alts or my own house and lockers. :)

So it's 100 % if you don't count the unreleased DLC. With it, I'm at 99,83 %.

Delvino

Neo Member
...hello again, everyone. I've been getting a little bored, and would love some visitors to my perfectly normal town of Delumi. Let me know if you're interested.

suzu

Oh my god, Julian is moving out and it's too late to do anything about it. I didn't get any indication from other villagers or him... Fuck this game, I'm done at least for awhile. lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh my god, Julian is moving out and it's too late to do anything about it. I didn't get any indication from other villagers or him... Fuck this game, I'm done at least for awhile. lol

Aw man :( where am I going to bury my trash now?

Frogstep

Aw man, that's some shit. D:

I know I would hate to have one of my favorite frogs leave my town. I wonder what causes that shit to happen. :\

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So the Snowboy gave me another Snowman Wall today so I guess it isn't going to give you one of every item first. Oh dear.

Though I should note that he gave me the first one two days ago and it was still in my letterbox so maybe the game assumes I still haven't got it because it's not in my catalogue.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... judging by the text in one of the letters I've also gotten the Snowman item. Maybe I'll keep it wrapped up to gain a few extras as it is one of the better items.

milkham

So the Snowboy gave me another Snowman Wall today so I guess it isn't going to give you one of every item first. Oh dear.

Though I should note that he gave me the first one two days ago and it was still in my letterbox so maybe the game assumes I still haven't got it because it's not in my catalogue.

yeah i got two snowmen from them.. jerks JERKS

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe it's time for my final museum exhibition while I still slowly work on my balloon dog one (still accepting donations) called Snowmen. Like the dog one, but the room is full of snowmen instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom