• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 31st

Chopper: 1
Spree: 3
wildthing2022000: 3
Chopper: 5
Roto13: 6
MicH: 13
MicH: 14
MicH: 15
kamikazekoala: 17
wildthing2022000: 19
Koomaster: 20
milkham: 20
Spree: 22
Koomaster: 23
wildthing2022000: 32
Spree: 34
wildthing2022000: 35
kamikazekoala: 38
Roto13: 39
Chopper: 43
Roto13: 46
Koomaster: 47
Spree: 47
MicH:49
kamikazekoala: 49
kamikazekoala: 50
Roto13: 50

Won't be around most of the day, so feel free to update this every 50 posts or so :p

can someone link me to explanation of countdown? I had company in and have been gone for the past few days.

There's not much to it. You can buy some items from Redd, and Isabelle will give you an item as well based on your region. Here are the items. There's also a tweeter, sparkling cider, and poppers, but those aren't cataloged.

So my town is on lockdown right now. Sprinkle moved out and I've been trying to limit my infection so that Erik from Serenity moves in (the only town I've visited with an animal moving out while I have a free space opening up). I know it's a long shot seeing as Sprinkle didn't leave till two days after my visit to him but I'm trying anyways.

Will someone be collecting all the items from the different regions for New Years? I'd really like to catalogue everything if possible but not until I fill up my tenth spot.

milkham

So my town is on lockdown right now. Sprinkle moved out and I've been trying to limit my infection so that Erik from Serenity moves in (the only town I've visited with an animal moving out while I have a free space opening up). I know it's a long shot seeing as Sprinkle didn't leave till two days after my visit to him but I'm trying anyways.

Will someone be collecting all the items from the different regions for New Years? I'd really like to catalogue everything if possible but not until I fill up my tenth spot.

so far i got the berliner and grapes, and all the hats

Westraid

Aw bummer. I have all the items except the Korean knicknacker thing.

Does anyone need a Tweeter / Twelve Grape Plate / Berliner?
I can help you get the items depending on what language settings I use.

Westraid

Still want these:
bell knickknack
berliner
new year's noodles
blue new year's hat

You can come pick up a berliner in my town. Think it should work. Gates are open so drop by after you got the hat. :)

Anyone else who wants a Berliner / Tweeter / Twelve Grape Plate, let me know which item you want and I'll open the towngates for you.

Koomaster

You can come pick up a berliner in my town. Think it should work. Gates are open so drop by after you got the hat. :)

Anyone else who wants a Berliner / Tweeter / Twelve Grape Plate, let me know which item you want and I'll open the towngates for you.
I'd like to stop by again for a Berliner.

West, I've added you and would like to drop by later. Thanks!

Oxx

Isabelle looking sharp.

Do they really expect people to see in the new year with the event plaza countdown?

Ellix

I'd love to visit someone for a berliner! I was interested ever since I found out they were donuts and not just residents of Berlin.

Also it seems like my town is ending the year off with a bang. Static told me there'll be an aurora tonight (although I'm guessing it won't be around anymore when Countdown starts), and Re-Tail is buying turnips for 495 bells each. If anyone is still in the turniping business let me know if you want to drop by.

Oh and my town has red + yellow hats.

EDIT: Oh Westraid may I drop by too? :D

I got a 3DS for Christmas (thanks to my brother) and I got AC on the 29th. I'm going to add some of you to my Friends list, my 3DS code is in my profile, but I also added my info to that spreadsheet in the OP.

I'll PM anyone to let them know I added them, just trying to be as courteous as possible. I haven't played an AC since Gamecube, so this will be my first online one.

I have peaches, by the way.

Spree

Also it seems like my town is ending the year off with a bang. Static told me there'll be an aurora tonight (although I'm guessing it won't be around anymore when Countdown starts), and Re-Tail is buying turnips for 495 bells each. If anyone is still in the turniping business let me know if you want to drop by.

Oh my! Can I drop by to sell my nips? I added your FC, mine's in my profile.

Frogstep

I got the yellow and green hat from my Redd. Anyone with blue and red available to let me stop by? :)

I'd like to grab those if you're still open. :D

Westraid

I got the yellow and green hat from my Redd. Anyone with blue and red available to let me stop by? :)

I'd like to grab those if you're still open. :D

Oh it's the frog prince! All of the items or one or two only? Towngates are currently open for Berliner. I need to close ACNL and switch language to make the others available. :)

suzu

Hey Westraid, I'd like to drop by for the new year items too if that's okay. :)

The berliner and grapes to be specific.

Ellix

Oh my! Can I drop by to sell my nips? I added your FC, mine's in my profile.

Actually I think NA games can give out the Twelve-Grape Plate too, so I can try to switch my language to Spanish now and then open up for turnips so you can do both at once? :D

And anyone else who wants a plate/turnip selling and sees my town open can visit.

EDIT: ACK sorry, I guess that was the close session option >_< Reopening.

Frogstep

Thanks again Westraid for letting me come grab all 3 of those!

OeSqf9X.jpg

and for snake making out with me! ilu <3

JLyzJoz.jpg

you too suzu! :p

MicH

Numbers I could use for my bingo card:

Chopper: 1
Roto13: 6 --> instant bingo
MicH: 13
MicH: 15
Spree: 22
Spree: 34