• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Would've been cool to get the japan noodles or the korean bell thing. Though I'd prefer the noodles. :p

You're welcome. Although I'm very disappointed that after all the times I made out with you, you still didn't turn into a prince. :\

You'd have to do more than making out for that to happen, sorry to say. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I don't see myself witnessing new years in NL. Not seeing myself sneaking away at midnight to play it on the loo ha ha.

Thanks for all the help today and enjoy your night!

Koomaster

Are the animals not asking for favors today? I'm having a hard time getting any
They seem like they don't on event days. Probably thinking you would be busy with whatever is going on rather than having to catch a barbel steed for the 100th time for a neighbor. :p

Spree

They seem like they don't on event days. Probably thinking you would be busy with whatever is going on rather than having to catch a barbel steed for the 100th time for a neighbor. :p

Cesar pinged me a few times today, though I don't think any of them were for favors. One was a PWP request, another was a random question (spaghetti vs mac'n'cheese lol), and I think maybe one was him wanting to buy a piece of furniture I had.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just paced the entire beach twice and not a single damn fish. Am I cursed?

Westraid

Pretty much everything but the sparkling cider.

Are you lucky I'm bored to tears this evening lol.
I can get you the Tweeter, Berliner and the Twelve Grape Plate by switching my language settings. You're already in my friendslist, gates are open in a minute. (Ru Yi from Andromea)

EDIT: Or not. Lemme know if you're visiting other towns instead.

Elija2

i got extra berliner, tweeter, blue and yellow hats you can have

i can meet you at mich's town!

I can open if you want the Tweeter. I have red and yellow hats at Redd's too

I can get you the Tweeter, Berliner and the Twelve Grape Plate by switching my language settings. You're already in my friendslist, gates are open in a minute. (Ru Yi from Andromea)

Thanks a lot guys! I already got the blue and yellow hats from my town, but I need everything else. I'll head over to MicH's town first to get the berliner, tweeter, and red hat. If I can get the twelve grape plate from you Westraid, that would be great.

MicH

Thanks a lot guys! I already got the blue and yellow hats from my town, but I need everything else. I'll head over to MicH's town first to get the berliner, tweeter, and red hat. If I can get the twelve grape plate from you Westraid, that would be great.
I'm open

Linius

Apparently I'm missing all kinds of exclusive new years items? Can't play tonight though. All I have at my town are two different hats (red and blue) and a tweeter I saw earlier today. Guess I'll start begging for the other items tomorrow then :p

Happy new years AC Gaf!

Apparently I'm missing all kinds of exclusive new years items? Can't play tonight though. All I have at my town are two different hats (red and blue) and a tweeter I saw earlier today. Guess I'll start begging for the other items tomorrow then :p

Happy new years AC Gaf!

If you change your language settings to Spanish or German, you can get also the Twelve Grape Plate and the Berliner. :)

Happy new year AC GAF. :)

Elija2

Phineas is supposed to be somewhere in my town but I can't find him. Is the countdown event preventing him from showing up?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Guess I missed you :( I'll have to catalog the berliner from you or somebody else at some point :)

Phineas is supposed to be somewhere in my town but I can't find him. Is the countdown event preventing him from showing up?

Possibly. He also won't show up if it's raining/snowing, or if you have a visitor+Katie.

Robin64

Hey Europeans.

So 20 mins ago I had the pleasure of being in range of a Nintendo Zone and I had my 3DS on me. So I checked if there's anything in the post office, and there is!

Hold on to your hats, they're giving away a shaved-ice lamp!
Yes, it's another bloody repeat.

Westraid

Do I need to do that before midnight?

And what else is there if I can grab these two items?
Yeah, I think after midnight Isabelle will wish you HNY and tell you the event is over or something like that.

Besides these items, you can also get the apple cider and the tweeter.

Hey Europeans.

So 20 mins ago I had the pleasure of being in range of a Nintendo Zone and I had my 3DS on me. So I checked if there's anything in the post office, and there is!

OMG 2014 can't start any better. I've been wanting that thing for ages!

MicH

Hey Europeans.

Yeah, they've cycled the same items for a while now. At least this is unorderable. I wonder what the January 2014 DLC is

Ellix

Last call for turnips at 495 bells before I head out for the day!

The most fun part about switching language settings was seeing the villager's names in another language. My favourites in Spanish were Genji -> Sumo, and Marshal -> Munchi. I was glad that the villagers weren't giving any errands while I was blindly "chatting" with them in Spanish, hehe.

In case I'm not back later, I wish a Happy New Years to everyone of AC-GAF! :D

Linius

So anyone who can arrange an extra cider then? What region is that from anyways?

Korean thing and the noodles look awesome btw.

Frogstep

.........Is this some sort of joke of you? Same thing with the bloody ice chair!
EDIT: Wait.. that wasn't you. I didn't say anything. Nothing at all. Change into a prince already darnit.

lol you can have it. I can drop it off or if you're not doing anything you can come get it. Oh! you'll be my 100th visitor, I'm at 99! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom