• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Go for it.

Oops. First time I tried visiting you I got an error so the game spawned me back outside of my train station. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't notice that Katie wasn't with me anymore so I visited your town without her. Didn't realize until I was wandering around my town looking for Phineas and I spotted her again. Was thinking that she was sure quick to come back. :p

Westraid

The New Year's celebration starts in 2 minutes in my town (11 PM)

Happy New Year, ACGAF. The best community <3

Oh gosh this music is cute.

Happy New Year AC GAF!
May 2014 be full of beached seagulls, fortune telling cats and scamming foxes dancing axolotls.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oops. First time I tried visiting you I got an error so the game spawned me back outside of my train station. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't notice that Katie wasn't with me anymore so I visited your town without her. Didn't realize until I was wandering around my town looking for Phineas and I spotted her again. Was thinking that she was sure quick to come back. :p

Oh lol. So do you still need to drop her off?

Linius

One gift per character. If you already got the tweeter, you gotta load up an alt to get the other items

Oh I see. Gonna have to make an German alt for the last item then.

EDIT

Rover is Olli in German :lol

Named myself Heino for the occasion.

Happy New Year everyone! :D

If anyone has an extra Berliner or Bell Knickknack kicking around, I'd love to trade for them. I've got loads of rare unoderable items up for grabs. You can see the full list here.

Westraid

Happy New Year everyone! :D

If anyone has an extra Berliner or Bell Knickknack kicking around, I'd love to trade for them. I've got loads of rare unoderable items up for grabs. You can see the full list here.

I added you. Town name's Andromea. If you can miss that flour, it'd be very appreciated, otherwise never mind. :)
Please drop by asap. :)

Robin64

Really surprised that you get four new pieces of music during that final hour!

hni_0081_jpgx6swf.jpg

Hahaha yeah, I've been wanting it for a while. It'd look super cute in my kitchen!
Alright, cool. If you do want anything else in the future, just let me know.

I'm ready to come over now, you might have to close and re-open if you are already open. (I don't see your town on my list.)

milkham

dY9BzK4.jpg
TKL0tVP.jpg

is phineas on a schedule? does he only come certain days? i've noticed more than once now that people seem to get badges from him on the same day dunno if its coincidence.

dY9BzK4.jpg
TKL0tVP.jpg

is phineas on a schedule? does he only come certain days? i've noticed more than once now that people seem to get badges from him on the same day dunno if its coincidence.

He did visit me today to give me my silver visitor badge. I have all of you to thank for that too.

Niraj

He will come as soon as the requirements are met as long as it hasn't rained/snowed, your town is open/you have others over, or you have a visitor+Katie.

Phineas visits on holidays? I finally had a clear day but thought I didn't see him because of the event. My catalog is averaging 85%. What more does he want?

Linius

I got my silver visiting badge today too. Just in time before the new year.

Milkham, congrats man. I remember you were at like 40 million not too long ago, what did you do? :p

Phineas visits on holidays? I finally had a clear day but thought I didn't see him because of the event. My catalog is averaging 85%. What more does he want?
Your soul. He looks like he is fat on the souls of mayors... prosperous mayors.

Milkham, congrats man. I remember you were at like 40 million not too long ago, what did you do? :p
Yay! Congrats!

And it's not WHAT he did... it's HOW he did it.

Niraj

Anyone's Redd selling the blue hat I can pop over real quick to grab?

If you still need this, I can open for you.

Guess you aren't being a good girl.

Yeah, good question.

In unrelated news:

zlCfzRUd_1YULUWPDJ

Niraj

Your soul. He looks like he is fat on the souls of mayors... prosperous mayors.

You shouldn't gossip about poor old Phineas. He's basically the New Leaf Santa Claus. He wants you to be a good boy or girl, he knows everything you've done, and he gifts you things that make you happy. Think about it.

Oops, sorry for the double post. Not sure how I managed to do that lol.

Elija2

Phew, caught and donated a spiny lobster (which incidentally got me the silver diving badge). Bring on the new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom