• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can never keep an appointment with a villager. Ever. Time traveling is my only option here.

jts

...hate me...
What do you need, I have a bunch laying around my house.

Thank you for the offering, it was a Shark Tooth. But I have many problems connecting, except at work, lol. So I'll have to pass, unfortunately.

The other fossils missing are Coprolite, Spino (Skull and Torso) and Styraco Skull.

---------

Today was a very nice day for diving. Only 3 underwater creatures to go :)

P.S. I know it's not the City Folk thread but if you have anything to donate, let me know :) City Folk FC: 3354-7778-9344
Honestly, I think I played less than ten hours of CF before I realized I don't have the time to sit in front of the TV specifically for this game. :/
Does anyone have time to let me come over quick for some petition signatures please? I've got treasure~
I think have you on my list. I'll open up if you still need a town to visit.

I have two I can give you. What's your FC? All I ask is that you save two for me out of your batch. I try and keep some perfect fruit for emergencies like this.

Oh cool! Glad you were hooked up.

Cool, thanks! It's 2449-4798-8900. And sure, I actually plan to clear out a bunch of land and plant a whole grove.

Cool, thanks! It's 2449-4798-8900. And sure, I actually plan to clear out a bunch of land and plant a whole grove.
Added and open.

Also, there's a ton of shit on the ground. Feel free to catalog or if you really need something, go ahead and keep it.

Oh yeah... *chuckles* I should mention my FC is in my profile details. :p

Added and open.

Also, there's a ton of shit on the ground. Feel free to catalog or if you really need something, go ahead and keep it.

Oh yeah... *chuckles* I should mention my FC is in my profile details. :p

Thanks so much, and I'll definitely replace them ASAP. And, your town looked cool, hopefully I'll check it out more sometime when I have more time.

Also... That was the first time I'd visited a town since finding out about seeing the stats by sitting under the tree, and I'll be damned, it works in other towns, too!

Thanks so much, and I'll definitely replace them ASAP. And, your town looked cool, hopefully I'll check it out more sometime when I have more time.

Also... That was the first time I'd visited a town since finding out about seeing the stats by sitting under the tree, and I'll be damned, it works in other towns, too!
Haha! No problem. Glad to see they're still needed from time to time. I don't have all of them but I like to think of myself as a sperm bank for perfect fruit.
---
On a different note, think I'll leave my town open tomorrow while I'm working and people can pop over if they want to grab any of my extra goodies (misc carpet, wallpaper, and furniture - including a whole simple modded modern wood set) if they need it. Otherwise it's getting sold the next time Re-Tail offers a special on furniture. Probably looking at sometime around 10:30 a.m. PST.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Haha! No problem. Glad to see they're still needed from time to time. I don't have all of them but I like to think of myself as a sperm bank for perfect fruit.
---
On a different note, think I'll leave my town open tomorrow while I'm working and people can pop over if they want to grab any of my extra goodies (misc carpet, wallpaper, and furniture - including a whole simple modded modern wood set) if they need it. Otherwise it's getting sold the next time Re-Tail offers a special on furniture. Probably looking at sometime around 10:30 a.m. PST.

I'm going to come over and roll around on all your beds.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Honestly, I think I played less than ten hours of CF before I realized I don't have the time to sit in front of the TV specifically for this game. :/
This is why I hope AC U isn't just another AC game but a companion game for New Leaf such as a massive online hub.

Niraj

Oh... I'm okay with that. Under a black light they already look like a Jackson Pollock painting. Doubt you could do anything to them that hasn't already been done.

I retract my statement, and vow to never enter your home, even if invited.

Robin64

This is why I hope AC U isn't just another AC game but a companion game for New Leaf such as a massive online hub.

Pretty much, but we all know the reality is that it will be New Leaf Plus. :\

And like others, I can't pull myself away from portable AC now. It belongs on portable, despite its console beginnings.

braves01

Banned
Bingo players: I'm open with 12, 18, 33, and 37 across the river from my house. I'll probably be afk, so hello in advance to any one that comes over.

I retract my statement, and vow to never enter your home, even if invited.
Heh. I really shouldn't scare anyone from seeing my home. I really like how it's turned out since my New Year's cleaning. *chuckles*
Bingo players: I'm open with 12, 18, 33, and 37 across the river from my house. I'll probably be afk, so hello in advance to any one that comes over.
I'll pop over real quick. I really should finish this card and get it out of my inventory. Kinda bugs me that it's always taking up a space. This will help with at least three of the numbers.

By the way, to anyone who is collecting all the snowman stuff, I'll gladly make it rain some bells on you to cat the whole thing. If you happen to have an extra snow bunny, I'll pay for it. Was really the only piece I wanted aside from the ice stuff.

P.S. Can't wait for my birthday again. Tired of my animals reminding me that Bob still doesn't live in my town.

I could make you a snow bunny. I liked making the tykes.

Not sure what you mean by the snowman stuff though: there's the ski series that comes from the Snowmen and the Snowman series that comes from the Snowboys. So convoluted...

Robin64

Hay Europe.

IW3Hd1W.jpg

braves01

Banned

I booted up CF out of curiosity before Christmas last month, and I was still working for Nook and living out of a tent.

I could make you a snow bunny. I liked making the tykes.

Not sure what you mean by the snowman stuff though: there's the ski series that comes from the Snowmen and the Snowman series that comes from the Snowboys. So convoluted...

Actually, I need both the ski stuff and the snowman series. I haven't been bothered to really do either. And today, I attempted to make a snowman and I accidentally pushed the body on the head and now he's all like "Wooo, you have a lovely town but fuck off cause my dick is too small".

Town is open now if anyone is interested in free items. I'll be AFK though.

milkham

now he's all like "Wooo, you have a lovely town but fuck off cause my dick is too small".

Town is open now if anyone is interested in free items. I'll be AFK though.

lol

i thought you cataloged the ski stuff (bingo) already. I'm still working on the snowboy set, missing chair, table, tv, wardrobe and vanity, but you're welcome to touch everything when i finish

Gracie showed up in my town today and the theme is Modern. I have a shirt but need one other piece. Can anyone help me? Here's what else there is to use:

Cloche Hat
Gracie Hat
Gracie Glasses
Oval Shades
Clogs
Stripe

Edit: I was able to order the Oval Shades and Clogs, hopefully I have them by the end of the day.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And today, I attempted to make a snowman and I accidentally pushed the body on the head and now he's all like "Wooo, you have a lovely town but fuck off cause my dick is too small".

Well you can still get your snow bunny if the other three are perfect.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Avery wanted to hang out at his place, and it was right then, while I was actually spending time to play, not some time later in the day when I wasn't planning on playing. He was already so cool, and he still has that tuna I got him. AVERY IS MY BRO 4 LYFE!

Edit: FINALLY some art for sale! I was starting to get annoyed. I swear to god, Redd, if this shit is fake your family is dead.

I thought you cataloged the ski stuff (bingo) already. I'm still working on the snowboy set, missing chair, table, tv, wardrobe and vanity, but you're welcome to touch everything when i finish
I've fondled a couple of pieces of the ski set but not the whole thing as far as I know. Snowboy set I know I'm definitely missing.

Gracie showed up in my town today and the theme is Modern. I have a shirt but need one other piece. Can anyone help me? Here's what else there is to use:

Cloche Hat
Gracie Hat
Gracie Glasses
Oval Shades
Clogs
Stripe

Edit: I was able to order the Oval Shades and Clogs, hopefully I have them by the end of the day.
I have a Gracie hat and glasses you could borrow if you'd like. Just need um back since they're not orderable. :) Just let me know your FC so I can add you.

Niraj

lol

i thought you cataloged the ski stuff (bingo) already. I'm still working on the snowboy set, missing chair, table, tv, wardrobe and vanity, but you're welcome to touch everything when i finish

I got a wardrobe today that you can have.

milkham

Edit: FINALLY some art for sale! I was starting to get annoyed. I swear to god, Redd, if this shit is fake your family is dead.

good luck, i've had him show up with all 4 pieces being fakes before

I got a wardrobe today that you can have.
consider it haved! thank you

edit: anyone have 150 medals and want a treasure chest? i have it on my island today

After falling behind in AC for a while, I finally have all the snowman items. I feel a bit dirty, but it's not like this is the first time I've "cheated".

Also, I take it the Aquarius Urn is now out? I got one from a trade as a freebie, but it's nice to know that it's openly available.

Elija2

You know when villagers say stuff like "So and so and what's his face don't seem to like each other" or "So and so and what's his face are best pals!" What dictates the relationships that villagers have with each other? Are villagers hitting each other with nets or sending nice letters to each other while I'm not looking?

Niraj

You know when villagers say stuff like "So and so and what's his face don't seem to like each other" or "So and so and what's his face are best pals!" What dictates the relationships that villagers have with each other? Are villagers hitting each other with nets or sending nice letters to each other while I'm not looking?

I didn't think it meant anything, just took it as idle gossip, especially considering they seem to change their minds so frequently. Example: Flurry says Ankha and Muffy fight all the time, while Soleil says they're best friends.

Frogstep

The funny thing is that I never get negative dialogue when someone talks about Del, my cranky villager, and someone else. It's always Del and so-so sharing drinks or thinking about getting a car or something together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom