• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

You fancy lending me 86,000,000 bells?!

Bellpoint/ABD/whatever.

OH i thought you just needed the safe , which is pretty lendable. i was actually wondering how you didn't need the ABD but needed the safe, but figured you got it in trade.

does that mean you have one of everything in your town, houses, lockers, and mailboxes?

Chopper

OH i thought you just needed the safe , which is pretty lendable. i was actually wondering how you didn't need the ABD but needed the safe, but figured you got it in trade.

does that mean you have one of everything in your town, houses, lockers, and mailboxes?
I have one of every unorderable item, yeah. I use alts to store stuff like the Gracie items, Sahara items and furniture I will never use, like Mermaid. I'm currently running out of storage space with my main thanks to a ridiculous amount of doubles, like paintings. I'll list them for sale soon.

What do I need for the Safe? 50,000,000?

milkham

I have one of every unorderable item, yeah. I use alts to store stuff like the Gracie items, Sahara items and furniture I will never use, like Mermaid. I'm currently running out of storage space with my main thanks to a ridiculous amount of doubles, like paintings. I'll list them for sale soon.

What do I need for the Safe? 50,000,000?

I have a spare bunny you can have for free, or trade for something from here (list is getting pretty short now so probably not).
Wow... I didn't even know two of those existed! I'm missing those as well. :/ But yeah, I can figure out something for the bunny. Those snowtwats are a pain.

Also, just checked on my town and it noticed I got a Resetti. Very odd. Opening up again if anyone wants to rummage through the goods. There's a couple of extra Pascal items in there from last time as well as some Sahara stuff. I'll be afk for some dungeon running in Warcraft.

milkham

Wow... I didn't even know two of those existed! I'm missing those as well. :/ But yeah, I can figure out something for the bunny. Those snowtwats are a pain.

Also, just checked on my town and it noticed I got a Resetti. Very odd. Opening up again if anyone wants to rummage through the goods. There's a couple of extra Pascal items in there from last time as well as some Sahara stuff. I'll be afk for some dungeon running in Warcraft.

resetti again? don't see your town

Wow... I didn't even know two of those existed!

I got the Snowman Matryoshka and Snow bunny, then after making 3 freak snowmen snowtyke said only one of them was off, so I got another bunny again, so I thought stuff that and just traded for the other two items yesterday.

I'm making snowboy's now, so if you have any doubles of those I'll take them, but otherwise let me know when you're open and I'll drop it off.

I got the Snowman Matryoshka and Snow bunny, then after making 3 freak snowmen snowtyke said only one of them was off, so I got another bunny again, so I thought stuff that and just traded for the other two items yesterday.

I'm making snowboy's now, so if you have any doubles of those I'll take them, but otherwise let me know when you're open and I'll drop it off.
Thanks so much for dropping that off. Now he can watch TV with the giant isopod.

If I find myself compelled to dock two snowballs together in the shape of a small boy and I am rewarded something for my efforts, I'll let you know. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got this much sooner than I thought I would:

zlCfzRZ4agEax53YX_

Frogstep

Oh man, it's 5000 for each fish and bug catching. The bug catching one kind of doesn't really sound that bad, especially since I'm making pretty regular trips to the island for beetle farming.

The fishing badge on the other hand.. I think I'm going to have start just catching fish out of the blue one day. Pretty sure I have bronze for both of them (maybe silver for bug catching) so I'm still pretty far away lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm surprised I'm still on bronze for both of them.

Also for those struggling with Snowboys and want the Snowman item (that's the one that looks like a Snowboy) I can get you one. Though it would be nice to get a Snowman item (that's the ski related stuff) in return.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was thinking what if the Wii U version was a holiday home. It would lend itself to being a game you don't need to visit everyday (i.e. you're going on holiday) so you can continue with New Leaf but having a new home to decorate with more options (because I doubt they'll patch new customisable options into New Leaf).

If it was a holiday island it would also be cool if it was a joint island with all of the AC Community (or private communities) so you could easily see other people's homes (since streetpass is not possible with Wii U).

Not that there is any point in me saying this here since no one at Nintendo will read it.

Niraj

I'm surprised I'm still on bronze for both of them.

Also for those struggling with Snowboys and want the Snowman item (that's the one that looks like a Snowboy) I can get you one. Though it would be nice to get a Snowman item (that's the ski related stuff) in return.

If you ever want them at some point, I have an extra snowmobile and snow machine that you can have.

I was thinking what if the Wii U version was a holiday home. It would lend itself to being a game you don't need to visit everyday (i.e. you're going on holiday) so you can continue with New Leaf but having a new home to decorate with more options (because I doubt they'll patch new customisable options into New Leaf).

If it was a holiday island it would also be cool if it was a joint island with all of the AC Community (or private communities) so you could easily see other people's homes (since streetpass is not possible with Wii U).

Not that there is any point in me saying this here since no one at Nintendo will read it.

That sounds really cool. They could just make a customs related excuse as to why you have to leave all the new items there. They could also provide more recreational activities in the form of minigames. Also, boat fishing.

Linius

That sounds really cool. They could just make a customs related excuse as to why you have to leave all the new items there. They could also provide more recreational activities in the form of minigames. Also, boat fishing.

I want some of that Deadliest Catch and Extreme Loggers action.

Niraj

If you can't fight giant octopuses with an oar, then the whole game is bullshit. I can already picture some other villagers on the boat with you, spamming the distress emote, as Octavian's cousin drags you down into the depths, never to be seen again. Then you just wake up in front of your house and nobody ever mentions it.

Whoa. My police station had a tricky pitfall seed. I didn't even know those existed...

Also, it didn't dawn on me till this morning that my bridge had been paid off yesterday. Thank you to the kind patrons who helped me finally get a wooden bridge in that dump. Was waiting half a year for a villager to suggest the damn thing. Time to demolish and build the other ones.

Also, I'm going do last call for these items in my town. If you need something, let me know:

Carpet
Sidewalk
Western Desert
Ancient Tile
Ship Deck
Shanty Mat
Concrete Floor
Bath Tile

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Manor Wall
Sky Wall
Western Vista
Music Room Wall

Furniture
Modern Wood Set (Simple)
Coin
Virtual Boy
Mush Lamp (x4)
Mush Chair (x2)
Mush Stool
Mush Bed
Mush Dresser (x2)
Ice Side Table (x2)
Ice Sofa (x2)
Ice Table
Ice Vanity
Helm
Ship Cannon

I'd like to pick these up some time if you want to get rid of them :)

Sure thing. I'll set them aside for you. I need to grab some lunch in a few minutes but I can open up after I get back.

EDIT: Town Open. I'm not at my DS though. Linius, I put your stuff by my tree - away from the giant pile when you first walk in.

Got this much sooner than I thought I would:

zlCfzRZ4agEax53YX_

But you said you didn't care for catching them ;P

And now you joined as in waiting for the Gold bug net XD

So everyone's done their Snowman bingos now I guess =P

I'm just aiming for snowtykes item, that depressing feeling when you give life to a depressed snow family ;__;

If you can't fight giant octopuses with an oar, then the whole game is bullshit. I can already picture some other villagers on the boat with you, spamming the distress emote, as Octavian's cousin drags you down into the depths, never to be seen again. Then you just wake up in front of your house and nobody ever mentions it.

If you ever want them at some point, I have an extra snowmobile and snow machine that you can have.

Oooh they need to merge AC with endless ocean with these discussion XD

Niraj

But you said you didn't care for catching them ;P

And now you joined as in waiting for the Gold bug net XD

So everyone's done their Snowman bingos now I guess =P

I'm just aiming for snowtykes item, that depressing feeling when you give life to a depressed snow family ;__;

Oooh they need to merge AC with endless ocean with these discussion XD

Bugs I don't mind, but the fishing one was awful. Got that one around five days ago and I'd happily not fish until the loach in March...if it wasn't for villagers asking for fish. I just can't say no :(

Animekatt

Bugs I don't mind, but the fishing one was awful. Got that one around five days ago and I'd happily not fish until the loach in March...if it wasn't for villagers asking for fish. I just can't say no :(

I don't think your villagers would mind if you said no to fishing for them. They will live. :p

Would have thought you received all their pictures so you can ignore them XD
I don't think your villagers would mind if you said no to fishing for them. They will live. :p
It's what I do when they ask to tour my house XP

Niraj

Would have thought you received all their pictures so you can ignore them XD

It's what I do when they ask to tour my house XP

I suppose that's true, but I still feel guilty :p I spent like 30 min last night catching a goldfish for Tammi, even though I knew I wouldn't get shit for it.

I definitely say no to visiting them/them visiting me if the time doesn't work for me, which is 95% of the time. If I set it way later than their suggested time, I forget anyway, so same shit.

Velcro Fly

Time for the daily trial of making a perfect snowboy.

Yep I've had an awful day and this is making it worse =/

Finally got it. The head is about a size smaller than I think it should be when making it but now I know. Should be good.

Anybody got a horseshoe I can borrow? Or better yet, someone can take mine off my hands. I am one away from bingo on 6 different numbers, and have only 7 numbers left on my card.

5O01qqG.jpg

I ordered the max, I think it was 5 museum cabinets from a house in my HH Showcase yesterday morning around 9 AM. Just booted back up and nothing in my mailbox, did something go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom