• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've had a free space in my town for weeks now. I've Streetpassed a couple people and went online many times but the space won't fill. I'm kinda glad because I don't want a random villager moving in, but I've gotten almost no villagers in my campsite. I've been doing the new-character trick so it's technically been generating that stuff twice each day and even then the campsite is always empty. What's the point of the campsite when it's empty the majority of the time?

To make you mad when you get somebody good after you do end up being full.

braves01

Banned
Bingo-ers: I've got 21, 33, and 44. The first two are across the river from my house. The last is to the right of the train station by the oil rig (Poketon is rather conservative when it comes to energy).

I'll stay open for a couple hours and check this thread occasionally if anyone new needs to visit. Feel free to take the mushroom set extras I have by the train station. ;-)

I'll probably be afk, so hello in absentia.

edit: corrected my latin

Elija2

To make you mad when you get somebody good after you do end up being full.

So far I've been pretty lucky with not getting good villagers in my campsite when my town is full. I mean, I've gotten a couple cute cats and sweet squirrels but there are so many of them that I don't care.

Chopper

I'm getting rid of my gyroids so I'll see if I have any that you need, Chopper. :O

edit: Looks like all of those except the mini echoid. 4 out of 5 ain't bad. :p
Holy crap, that's awesome! I'd be keen to get those off you ASAP!

Edit: Or rather, I can once I've escaped the circle of hell that is the reset trick. :/

Collete

I have a pink duck, Miranda, and a pink gorilla, Rocket, that needs to be booted outta my town now. I'm not a pink person at all and they seem both weird. I already have a replacement personality wise, but no matter how much I ignore them and be mean, they never leave! T_T

Edit: and my favorite villager, Apollo the eagle asked to leave twice after I been nice to him and gave him gifts and crap =_=

I have a pink duck, Miranda, and a pink gorilla, Rocket, that needs to be booted outta my town now. I'm not a pink person at all and they seem both weird. I already have a replacement personality wise, but no matter how much I ignore them and be mean, they never leave! T_T

Edit: and my favorite villager, Apollo the eagle asked to leave twice after I been nice to him and gave him gifts and crap =_=

Ignoring them can actually delay their departure. And they don't understand your attempts at "being mean." The higher your friendship with a villager, the sooner and more frequently he or she will ask to leave your town.

Chopper

I eventually found a suitable spot for Yuka's new house. Not in the same spot as Vic's, but I've made it work with a bit of landscaping. It's quite good fun mixing things up a little bit.

Also, if anyone has a bonus on Gyroids any time soon, I'm gonna need to know about that!

Roto13

I eventually found a suitable spot for Yuka's new house. Not in the same spot as Vic's, but I've made it work with a bit of landscaping. It's quite good fun mixing things up a little bit.

Also, if anyone has a bonus on Gyroids any time soon, I'm gonna need to know about that!

You should host a cataloguing party first. :p

Chopper

You should host a cataloguing party first. :p
I mean to get rid of all these spares.

I'm keeping one of each gyroid for display in my museum, so I'll be sure to have everyone over to log them all before I finally put them all away. Once I've got that last one, of course.

But in the meantime I have about a hundred doubles that fishfishmonkeyhat brought over from Reddit.

Wooo! Katrina finally wants to set up shop in my town! Huzzah!

Linius, I still have those items for you whenever. Just FYI.

Also, nips at 263. Not a huge price but if anyone needs to sell today, let me know and I'll open. Only till Noon PST though.

I'm glad Nintendo only made the initial conversation will messed up Snow family the only conversation that's incredibly depressing. Cause you can ignore them afterwards XD.
But when you make a messed up proportion Snow people:
tumblr_lz7lhcthx81r2kkvco1_500.jpg

Good thing I don't have to make a messed up snowtyke...do I?

Whitney the lovely snooty white wolf is moving on the 28th if anyone is interested in adopting her. Preferably if you haven't had a move-out of your own recently. :)

Not in order to receive any items, no.

Goood as funny it is, in an ironic sense, to have a depressed Snowmen would rather just have happy/useful ones XD

bjork

Some rude person is moving into town, and their house is in the direct path of my bridge, one square away. Whoever it is, they're getting hit with the bug net or whatever to make them move asap.

*chuckles* Yeah, it can sometimes. What happened?

I was working in the cafe and made someone's coffee wrong. I was distracted and had the wrong person highlighted on that Thonky page. He was so disappointed and I felt really bad about it, lol.

Other than that, during the Christmas event I got most of the gifts wrong for people and their replies made me feel bad. I missed someone's birthday, missed times I was supposed to visit, and so on.

I was working in the cafe and made someone's coffee wrong. I was distracted and had the wrong person highlighted on that Thonky page. He was so disappointed and I felt really bad about it, lol.

Other than that, during the Christmas event I got most of the gifts wrong for people and their replies made me feel bad. I missed someone's birthday, missed times I was supposed to visit, and so on.

Oh! The Christmas one got me too. Messed up on one villager and they were like... "Oh... no exactly what I wanted... but I guess I'll keep it."

Also got a letter from Moe who had a dream they woke up and I had left them and they were so sad. Broke my fucking heart cause Moe is one of my favorites. I still have that letter too.

Oh! The Christmas one got me too. Messed up on one villager and they were like... "Oh... no exactly what I wanted... but I guess I'll keep it."

Also got a letter from Moe who had a dream they woke up and I had left them and they were so sad. Broke my fucking heart cause Moe is one of my favorites. I still have that letter too.

lol Wow, hope I never get a letter like that.

Frodo

Snowflakes were pouring down from the skies just about a few minutes ago. I got around 7 or 8 pieces of furniture from the snowoman in like an hour... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom