• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Ugh, I'm done. I've managed to get 27 items of the set, yet no Chest, Wall or Floor. If anyone has these to trade I have a lot of extras to trade as well

Oh Festivale is a one day festival. I was under the impression it was running for a longer time for some reason. Since it's just a regular working day for me I have no time to run around for hours. Is it a day off in the US or something that they such a time consuming event on a week day?

Nope. It baffles me too. It's Mardi Gras this week but that only affects the people who live there. And spring break is still a couple weeks ago for most schools. Yesterday would have been ideal but I guess interfering with Joan's appearance isn't an option.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Don't really think I'll display these items as my City Folks main room consisted of this set (being able to easily catalogue items from others sure made house decorating so much easier in this game ;)).

Big shame most event items can't be refurbished. One of the best new features and yet so limited.

Chopper

I'm enjoying this event. Catching feathers and trading them with neighbours is pretty therapeutic. Plus, Pave is pretty hilarious.

I am loving being able to tick off so many items of furniture again. I only need Princess Curio to finish that set!

Roto13

Oh my god, Pave, you are my new favourite.

zlCfzRlE7tUFIB9w31

Animekatt

Pave must really love the color pink, for he's asked for that 3 times now. I have plenty of yellow and green feathers, ask for those! I have one dupe so far, which is the lamp.

milkham

since mich finished the set for me, i've got up for grabs
pavé sofa
pavé bureau
pavé chair
pavé end table
pavé wall
pavé chest
pavé clock
pavé table

Robin64

Was hoping the Pave set would be all colourful and papery looking, like his display arch in the plaza. Instead it looks like it's made from him. Not amazing.

MicH

Just got two Pavé Walls back to back.. I JUST WANT THE FLOOR :(

I seriously have 6 spare tables, 3 spare beds and so much other stuff.. damn you Pavé :(

EDIT And another bed. My god, Pavé

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think my villagers have told each other about my "rock first" strategy. I've lost 9 out of 10 so far :/

MicH

I think my villagers have told each other about my "rock first" strategy. I've lost 9 out of 10 so far :/
Lmao, me too. Damn paper. I lost my first 10 matches. In a row. Then I got a little more lucky. Charades is the best game

Just got two Pavé Walls back to back.. I JUST WANT THE FLOOR :(

I seriously have 6 spare tables, 3 spare beds and so much other stuff.. damn you Pavé :(

EDIT And another bed. My god, Pavé

Wait...I have extra Floors if you're still looking.
But I've never traded or used this thing online

Thanks!! Can you open your gates?

:lol Sorry for not responding. I was attending to a call when you were messaging haha! I have the full Pavé set so I don't need anything.

Thanks for the floor. Four hours and 30+ items later, I'm finally done with the set. Made good use of this day off work. Kind of.
No problem! I got really lucky with Pavé it seems; he gave me unique items almost all the way through. And I only got duplicates a couple of times.

Koomaster

I just kept using the look left option. Seems to work 1/3 of the time.
Same, except I used look right. I dunno, maybe just luck I guess but it's been right every single time I've played. I never get to the 2nd turn because I win on the very first one. Done it like a dozen times now.

I just picture Lobo thinking; 'This time, this time he's not going to look right and I will win.'
*both look right*

Grizzo

Pavé is asking for purple feathers but I didn't find any single one of them in the last 15 minutes. I've tried going into my neighbors' houses and play games with them, but they give me red or blue feathers. Guess that means I'm pretty unlucky today!

Crap gonna be busy how long does the event lasts? And is it just collecting feathers but the item you get is 'random' =|

Will probably do it on my OG 3DS that's like 8hrs behind XD

Animekatt

Pavé is asking for purple feathers but I didn't find any single one of them in the last 15 minutes. I've tried going into my neighbors' houses and play games with them, but they give me red or blue feathers. Guess that means I'm pretty unlucky today!

Try save and quitting out. When I did this, he changed the color everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom