• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_IYAD

I still got a few dupes to give away:
Pave Bed x2
Pave Sofa
Pave Closet
Pave Wall
Pave Floor

Am available for the next hour or so : )

Stat!

Hello little Mr. No-Dances!

Festivale is crazy awesome! I love how awesome the town looks with all the confetti and the feathers. I have the headdress and festivale tank on and have been getting my groove on (if you don't believe Pavé)!

Getting lots of Dupes but will be down to 8 villagers soon as no campers in over a week! :( I might need someone to keep a Pavé floor on handy if they can.

Pave Wall 3
Pave End Table x2
Pave bookshelf
Pave Chest x3
Pave Clock
Pave Sofa x2
Pave Bed

I need the floor and I am looking for a rainbow feather but I also trying not to streetpass or wifi until I get 10 villagers as I want to get some ones that I want.)

Collete

I have to give away so far:
Pave Table

I can give away any 3 for free (or someone can take them all if they need to, it doesn't matter)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Dupes dupes dupes. Hit the point where I need three of one feather with none of that in reserve so I'm taking a break.

Pave Closet
Pave Wall

Can I have these please?

Pave end table

I can give away any 3 for free (or someone can take them all if they need to, it doesn't matter)
May I have this?

My dupes for those interested:
Sofa x2
bookshelf
bed x3
lamp x2
floor x2
Bureau x3

Chanser

Pave Lamp
Pave end table
Pave Table

Pave Bed x2
Pave Sofa
Pave Closet
Pave Wall
Pave Floor

I'll take end table and lamp Collete.

I may take most of above IYAD.

In other news, I just got a pic of Don Resetti.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've kind of been running into the same wall. This event isn't very nice. D:
Yeah, if you got one of every item first like other events it would be one of my favourites thanks to the atmosphere, but the excessive need to grind really sucks the enjoyment out of it.

Chopper

You guys don't know how lucky you are. Do you have any idea how long it took to get your hands on a Rainbow Feather in Wild World?!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You guys don't know how lucky you are. Do you have any idea how long it took to get your hands on a Rainbow Feather in Wild World?!
But I don't remember it being this stressful in City Folk.

Also all the rainbow feathers I've found today resulted in a dupe. :(

You're most welcome you guys.
Let me know if we're not friends already & I'll open my gate right away.
My FC is in my profile : )
Thanks. Got you added already.

Collete

Dupes dupes dupes. Hit the point where I need three of one feather with none of that in reserve so I'm taking a break.

Can I have these please?

May I have this?

My dupes for those interested:
Sofa x2
bookshelf
bed x3
lamp x2
floor x2
Bureau x3

Sure open up! Can i take the bookshelf?

I'll take end table and lamp Collete.

I may take most of above IYAD.

In other news, I just got a pic of Don Resetti.

I'll come back lol, open up

Chopper

But I don't remember it being this stressful in City Folk.

Also all the rainbow feathers I've found today resulted in a dupe. :(
I didn't hand in any of the (4) Rainbow Feathers I found today. One's a keeper, and the others will go for a good price on Gamefaqs, I would have thought. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I didn't hand in any of the (4) Rainbow Feathers I found today. One's a keeper, and the others will go for a good price on Gamefaqs, I would have thought. :)
Yeah, I thought about maybe keeping one, but it displays as a hat in the house which isn't much cop. Don't really bother with GFAQs. Never know, I may run into one more tonight.

Just need a clock now. Also I can kiss my perfect town run goodbye because I can't be bothered to tidy up tonight. Such a lazy mayor. ;)

EDIT: Speak of the devil, I just ran into one.

EdgeXL

Ugh, I don't know why I keep playing. This event is extremely tedious and I keep getting duplicates. His furniture isn't that attractive to my tastes.

Oh well, I did score a rainbow feather! If memory serves you needed around 700 million bells to get one in City Folk.

Collete

Hello little Mr. No-Dances!

Festivale is crazy awesome! I love how awesome the town looks with all the confetti and the feathers. I have the headdress and festivale tank on and have been getting my groove on (if you don't believe Pavé)!

Getting lots of Dupes but will be down to 8 villagers soon as no campers in over a week! :( I might need someone to keep a Pavé floor on handy if they can.

Pave Wall 3
Pave End Table x2
Pave bookshelf
Pave Chest x3
Pave Clock
Pave Sofa x2
Pave Bed

I need the floor and I am looking for a rainbow feather but I also trying not to streetpass or wifi until I get 10 villagers as I want to get some ones that I want.)

Can I have a chest?

Chopper

Ugh, I don't know why I keep playing. This event is extremely tedious and I keep getting duplicates. His furniture isn't that attractive to my tastes.

Oh well, I did score a rainbow feather! If memory serves you needed around 700 million bells to get one in City Folk.
Or you could just spend the 6,400,000 bells it took to get it in Wild World, and transfer it over. That way it just cost 440 bells to reorder in City Folk!

Frogstep

Yeah, if you got one of every item first like other events it would be one of my favourites thanks to the atmosphere, but the excessive need to grind really sucks the enjoyment out of it.

Yeah, it was fun for about the first few feathers. Starts to suck when the "rare" rainbow feathers still give you dupes too. Those should be a guaranteed new piece of furniture.

Elija2

I learned that you can hit your villagers with nets as much as you want today and they won't get sad. They're too overcome with Festivale Fever!

Got all the Pavé stuff today without handing in Rainbow feathers. :)

Still have some duplicates. :(

It was kinda a nice event (except for getting duplicates way too much)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Think I'll call it a night. One can only walk around a town in circles for so long. If ACES11 comes back tell him I'll trade tomorrow.

Man... I just... the amount of time it took me to find just two feathers and then I lost one to RPS.

I really thought I was gonna like this holiday. Instead it makes me wanna rip out the pieces I was given and burn them in the campfire PWP.

Frogstep

Just missing the pave chest and clock if anyone has any spares of those. I already traded most of my dupes for some of the other stuff so I don't have much to trade back.

I'll gladly take one of each only if someone has multiple spares. That way I don't feel bad. :p

braves01

Banned
Anyone have a duplicate clock, end table, lamp, table, or wall?

I've got bookshelf x2, closet, and sofa I can trade.

And f when you win a game, but they don't give you the right feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom