• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

All I need is a closet! Still have tons of feathers that I'm going to try to use though. Need a break after 2.5 hours of straight feather farming. I need food :(

789shadow

Banned
Quick question: may be engaging in some 3DS clock shenanigans for Pokemon related reasons. Is it safe to do this or should I use my regular DS?

Quick question: may be engaging in some 3DS clock shenanigans for Pokemon related reasons. Is it safe to do this or should I use my regular DS?

If you change your 3DS clock, it will affect your in-game clock. You'd have to be careful when starting your game to make sure the date and time Isabelle gives you is correct.

Courtesy of animalcrossing.us.

tumblr_n1vibcbTp41sp8elno1_500.png

tumblr_n1vibcbTp41sp8elno2_500.png

tumblr_n1vibcbTp41sp8elno3_500.png

Velcro Fly

If I wasn't dead tired I'd stay up until I got what I needed. It's so addicting to constantly have feathers and only be one away from a turn in on 5 different colors. I think I've played more today than any other day yet.

Anyone have an extra Pavé chair for trade? I've got a bunch of extras of almost the rest of the set, or a heap of other rare items up for grabs. (I've got some extra feathers too.)

Have one in my town you can pick up tomorrow if you want.
Thanks. I'm gonna keep trying to track one down tonight, but if I can't get one and you still have it up for grabs next time we're both on, I'll gladly trade for it.

But please don't go to any extra trouble for me if you find some other use for it in the meantime.

I did some last minute Pavé stuff and earned 6 of the series, not including an extra lamp.
I'll try one more run and call it a night. I found a second rainbow feather, but I'm keeping it.

Jeez, I haven't played this in months!

Whew, Pavé set complete. Festivalé was fun, but it is a bit on the tedious side. It's also super ironic that we "celebrate Spring" by walking over and killing all the nice new grass. :(

Pavé is amazing though. What does he say when you give him yellow feathers? He never asked me for them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
These are my spares:
Sofa x2
bed x4
lamp x2
floor x2
Bureau x3
chest
closet

All I need is a clock.. Won't be able to trade now, just kind of throwing this out there before they are all gone.

Is anyone keeping the feathers?

Oxx

Feathers will probably end up in the same place as all my leftover Halloween candy. Forgotten and taking up valuable storage space.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I sent all my villagers my spare candy to remember Halloween by. I'm just going to sell the feathers. They are only worth 50 bells each so it won't gain me much. Would have been nicer if you could display them in the home as just feathers rather than a head piece though.

Also where's my pancake item for today Nintendo?

Robin64

That event was an awful grindy mess hidden behind a facade of colour and fun. I am terribly unimpressed and whatever they have in store for Easter better be more fun OR ELSE.

Chopper

I have no idea what I'm going to do with these extras from yesterday. I suppose if anyone still needs extras, let me know. Otherwise, I'm just gonna sell everything.

Also, I have trawled my town this morning looking for my fourth fossil. If anyone can find it and post a screenshot, I have a closet full of unorderables at your disposal. Just for fun.

Dream Address: 7400-2932-0644

Excuse the mess of feathers and Pave shit.

Linius

If you guys can scrape together a (near) complete Pavé set for me from all the spares floating around that would be great. I still have tons of bells to pay for it or other random stuff like art and what not. Going to work now so I'll check back here tonight.

EDIT

Happy birthday Sah :D

Today's my Birthday!

Love how the game celebrates. :)
Happy Bday, if only you still had Pokemon ;P they celebrate your birthday too =P
I think I sent all my villagers my spare candy to remember Halloween by. I'm just going to sell the feathers. They are only worth 50 bells each so it won't gain me much. Would have been nicer if you could display them in the home as just feathers rather than a head piece though.

Also where's my pancake item for today Nintendo?
Awww was gonna keep those feathers as well, and seeing as it appears as a head piece might as well sell them =/

Roto13

These are my spares:
Sofa x2
bed x4
lamp x2
floor x2
Bureau x3
chest
closet

All I need is a clock.. Won't be able to trade now, just kind of throwing this out there before they are all gone.

Is anyone keeping the feathers?

Think I could have a closet and lamp? I'm afraid I don't have a clock for you, though. (I need one of those, myself.)

Collete

Ok I'm finally done with this damn event! *stops beating up Pave*

Ok here's my duplicates, and I'll be opening my gates up for the rest of the evening (for about 3 hours)

Here's what I have that anyone can take:
Pave Lamp
Pave table
Pave chair x2

Pave sofa
pave end table
Pave Bed
Pave Floor
Pave wall

Knock yourself out, y'all.

Edit: any other items you see at station is also up for grabs, so knock yourself out, as well.

Edit1: Also, it's not necessary, but if you could leave on the billboard what you took so I can edit this list easier.

Stuff in bold is still what I have if anyone wants it, just ask and I'll open the gates.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with these extras from yesterday. I suppose if anyone still needs extras, let me know. Otherwise, I'm just gonna sell everything.

Also, I have trawled my town this morning looking for my fourth fossil. If anyone can find it and post a screenshot, I have a closet full of unorderables at your disposal. Just for fun.

Dream Address: 7400-2932-0644

Excuse the mess of feathers and Pave shit.

I'm driving myself insane finding that damn fossil =_=
I did find a pitfall seed in top right corner of town plaza behind some pear trees if you want that though.

Are you sure your alternates might have it by mistake or you cashed it in some time in your day without knowing it?
I'll come back and look later since I have a lotta work to do today but...damn I can't find it.

Koomaster

If anyone still needs Pave furniture, here are my extras you can have...

Pave Chair x 3
Pave End Table x2
Pave Bookshelf x 2
Pave Bed
Pave Table
Pave Wall

I also have a spare rainbow feather if anyone wants one to wear in their hair.
Just let me know if you need anything. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Think I could have a closet and lamp? I'm afraid I don't have a clock for you, though. (I need one of those, myself.)
Sure. I'll open up when I get home which should be in an hour or two. I'll post again in this thread.

If anyone still needs Pave furniture, here are my extras you can have...

Pave Clock

I also have a spare rainbow feather if anyone wants one to wear in their hair.
Just let me know if you need anything. :)

Can I have the clock please.

Chopper

I'm driving myself insane finding that damn fossil =_=
I did find a pitfall seed in top right corner of town plaza behind some pear trees if you want that though.

Are you sure your alternates might have it by mistake or you cashed it in some time in your day without knowing it?
I'll come back and look later since I have a lotta work to do today but...damn I can't find it.
Definitely. There's no way it can be anywhere but in the ground!

Koomaster

Definitely. There's no way it can be anywhere but in the ground!
To the left of Chevre's house, it's basically right behind the orange tree, touching the cliff.

Edit:
tumblr_n1x6qwtoJA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

There is no real angle where you can even see it. Just a piece sticking up from behind the red flower.
Wonderful town btw; haven't visited in a long time, you've really done it up nice!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Opened my town gate. Closest and lamp by the station.

Literally come in so I'm making myself some tea.

Roto13

Opened my town gate. Closest and lamp by the station.

Literally come in so I'm making myself some tea.

Excellent. :p

EDIT: Done. Thanks! Looks like you got your clock, too. Now I just need to track down a clock of my own and I'll be all set.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have the following stuff left:

floor x1
wall x2
bureau x3
bookshelf x1
chair x2
table x2

Let me know if you need any of it, otherwise I'll probably just sell it off by the end of the day.

eudaemonic, let me know when you want to grab that closet from me as well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know, considering the theme of this event was coloured feathers it's a bit sad that the feathers for Pavé's stuff can't be changed.

Today's my Birthday!
Happy birthday, Sah!!
That event was an awful grindy mess hidden behind a facade of colour and fun. I am terribly unimpressed and whatever they have in store for Easter better be more fun OR ELSE.
At least that has the egg furniture. I LOVE the egg furniture because it reminds me of The Egg Song!
eudaemonic, let me know when you want to grab that closet from me as well.
Yeah, I can pop over any time. Just let me know via the buddy list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom