• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm going to see if I can get some spares for you guys. Right now I have the following unaccounted for:

bed x2
wall x2
bureau x1
chair x1
table x1

I'll try to update as I get more stuff. Just let me know what you want and you can have it. Don't need anything in return.

braves01

Banned
I'm going to see if I can get some spares for you guys. Right now I have the following unaccounted for:

bed x2
wall x2
bureau x1
chair x1
table x1

I'll try to update as I get more stuff. Just let me know what you want and you can have it. Don't need anything in return.

Can I have a table and a wall please?

Just missing the pave chest and clock if anyone has any spares of those. I already traded most of my dupes for some of the other stuff so I don't have much to trade back.

I'll gladly take one of each only if someone has multiple spares. That way I don't feel bad. :p

Can give you both.

Anyone have a duplicate clock, end table, lamp, table, or wall?

I've got bookshelf x2, closet, and sofa I can trade.

And f when you win a game, but they don't give you the right feather.

Can give you the end table, table and wall.

bed x2
wall x2
bureau x1
chair x1
table x1

Bureau please?

Okay, I'm cheating. I run to one end of my beach, collect any feathers I find, save and continue... then make my way for the other end collecting what I find. That fucking Sesame Street reject will NOT trick me into tearing up my lawn for his vain amusement. Douche.

Collete

Ok I'm finally done with this damn event! *stops beating up Pave*

Ok here's my duplicates, and I'll be opening my gates up for the rest of the evening (for about 3 hours)

Here's what I have that anyone can take:
Pave Lamp
Pave table
Pave chair x2
Pave sofa
pave end table
Pave Bed
Pave Floor
Pave wall

Knock yourself out, y'all.

Edit: any other items you see at station is also up for grabs, so knock yourself out, as well.

Edit1: Also, it's not necessary, but if you could leave on the billboard what you took so I can edit this list easier.

Niraj? Can I come and take a bed and give you my extras? Seeing as I can't really go on AC online with you guys around the same time cept for once in a while.

Niraj

Niraj? Can I come and take a bed and give you my extras? Seeing as I can't really go on AC online with you guys around the same time cept for once in a while.

Sure, that's fine. Just dump them with the rest of the stuff by the station lol

suzu

I collected feathers 4 times for Pave and got 3 lamps and a bureau. Fuck it. I'll just catalog it from somebody since I don't care for the set anyway. lol

Niraj

I collected feathers 4 times for Pave and got 3 lamps and a bureau. Fuck it. I'll just catalog it from somebody since I don't care for the set anyway. lol

I'm heading off for a bit to grab dinner, but if you want to come over and catalog the set later, it's in the plaza. I'll probably open up again.

suzu

I'm heading off for a bit to grab dinner, but if you want to come over and catalog the set later, it's in the plaza. I'll probably open up again.

Nah it's all right. I also want to catalog the snowman bingo set at some point too, but I am lazy. I'm not really in a hurry to get it done. lol

Frogstep

Nah it's all right. I also want to catalog the snowman bingo set at some point too, but I am lazy. I'm not really in a hurry to get it done. lol

I have both sets as well so you can catalog those from me if you don't get em from Niraj at some point. :p

Niraj

Thanks for having me around ;D

Have a good meal man.

Yeah, anytime. Good to talk to you.

I have both sets as well so you can catalog those from me if you don't get em from Niraj at some point. :p

That'd be fine too,, since I don't really want her sullying my town anyway

*sniff*

I'm open again if anybody wants to grab some doubles. I have:

wall x3
floor x1
bureau x4
clock x1
chair x3
end table x2
table x5
bookshelf x2
bed x1
sofa x1

Velcro Fly

Get a rainbow feather and get a clock.

Turn in feathers 30 seconds later and get a clock.

Fuck :(

edit: This is actually very relaxing and easy. Plus it helps to be a beast at charades and rock/paper/scissors

Yeah half a dozen Pave clocks later this event can almost fuck off already

That's where it starts to go downhill. The doubles. *sigh*
---
So all I need is the closet. If anyone has a spare closet, I have these extras;

table x1
sofa x1
end table x2
bureau x1
chair x1
clock x1
lamp x2

I am turning it off for today though. I seriously put too much time into getting stuff and I neglected everything else I meant to do this afternoon/evening. I'll be around tomorrow though.

milkham

me and mich getting ready for a night on the town
CBfdBbR.jpg

vnFMdI7.jpg

hL6szT3.jpg

burning and the itching won't stop....

81ok5eQ.jpg

Velcro Fly

It's ridiculous when you have less than half the set and you have doubles and sometimes triples of all the things you have. I had 6 items and only two doubles. Then 40 minutes later I still had 6 items and about 10 doubles.

milkham

I fooking love that madador outfit.

Also, I hope Pavé's anus is bleeding from all those feathers he's been shoving up his ass all day at the expense of my sanity.

fuck i just laughed so hard it was like i was still reading that other thread about the guy who thought his headphones were in..

hey acnl gaf you should see this guy's miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AmericanLionTree

I would like to cat the snow people stuff from Niraj or Frogstep or Milkham sometime too.
anytime

Niraj

hL6szT3.jpg

burning and the itching won't stop....

81ok5eQ.jpg

lol

still have this shit if anybody wants it:

wall x3
floor x1
bureau x5
chair x3
end table x2
table x5
bookshelf x3
sofa x1

I fooking love that madador outfit.

Also, I hope Pavé's anus is bleeding from all those feathers he's been shoving up his ass all day at the expense of my sanity.

bluepolicebox gave me a closet for you.

I would like to cat the snow people stuff from Niraj or Frogstep sometime too.

I'm sure you would.

Roto13

I have three beds, three bureaus, two floors, a bookshelf, and a chest.

Far too many duplicates to be worth it. :(

lol

still have this shit if anybody wants it:

wall x3
floor x1
bureau x5
chair x3
end table x2
table x5
bookshelf x3
sofa x1

bluepolicebox gave me a closet for you.

I'm sure you would.

I could use all the stuff I don't have. :p

Roto13

I think I stole an extra bookshelf by mistake. :p

So now I need:

Clock
Closet
Lamp

And I have to give/trade:

Bureau x2
Bed x2
Bookshelf
Floor

Niraj

I think I stole an extra bookshelf by mistake. :p

lol that's fine.

I have the following left:

bureau x3
bookshelf x1
chair x2
table x3
floor x1
wall x2

going to shut off for now, but if anybody wants to pick up any of that, let me know. I'll probably keep it through tomorrow.

789shadow

Banned
lol that's fine.

I have the following left:

bureau x3
bookshelf x1
chair x2
table x3
floor x1
wall x2

going to shut off for now, but if anybody wants to pick up any of that, let me know. I'll probably keep it through tomorrow.
I'll stop by tomorrow and pick up a table and floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom