• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie, I'm gonna open up if anyone needs:

table x1
sofa x1
end table x2
bureau x1
chair x1
clock x1
lamp x2

They'll be over by my tree.

Also, Reneé is in boxes today if anyone needs an uchi.

(I'll be AFK so please don't be offended if I don't respond.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Do people still use the turnip thread? I have a 307 price, which is okay but not totally spectacular.
Well the turnip thread was made to keep turnip posts from clogging up this thread. Now that the core community is much smaller I think it's safe to post them in here again.

Roto13

Okie, I'm gonna open up if anyone needs:

table x1
sofa x1
end table x2
bureau x1
chair x1
clock x1
lamp x2

They'll be over by my tree.

Also, Reneé is in boxes today if anyone needs an uchi.

(I'll be AFK so please don't be offended if I don't respond.)

Do you still have that clock?

EDIT: Ya don't no mo'. ;p Thanks! Now my set is complete. I also took an extra sofa, lamp, chair, and end table, since they were just sitting there for hours. Hope you don't mind.

Chopper

To the left of Chevre's house, it's basically right behind the orange tree, touching the cliff.

Edit:
tumblr_n1x6qwtoJA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

There is no real angle where you can even see it. Just a piece sticking up from behind the red flower.
Wonderful town btw; haven't visited in a long time, you've really done it up nice!
Holy shit. That is...ridiculous.

I actually had no idea that space was "free". I'm in need of a white carnation!

Now, what would you like your prize to be? Something Sloppy? A nice piece of artwork? That must have taken a little while!

Koomaster

Holy shit. That is...ridiculous.

I actually had no idea that space was "free". I'm in need of a white carnation!

Now, what would you like your prize to be? Something Sloppy? A nice piece of artwork? That must have taken a little while!
Haha yeah it was pretty devious; I missed it on my first pass around your town.
Something similar happened to me which is why I gave that area a second closer look.
You don't need to feel obligated to give me something; it was a fun fossil hunt. :)

Do you still have that clock?

EDIT: Ya don't no mo'. ;p Thanks! Now my set is complete. I also took an extra sofa, lamp, chair, and end table, since they were just sitting there for hours. Hope you don't mind.
I don't mind at all! I put them out there in case someone could use um more than me. Otherwise they'll just be sold the next time I have a furniture special at Re-Tail.
Now, what would you like your prize to be? Something Sloppy?
*sniff sniff* Sounds like something I would say... I'm so proud.

Philia

Just want to post saying that I finally whip out my 3DS after a serious cold spell. To play Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy of course lol. But man, I'm so glad I got this adorable ACNL themed 3DS. Its awesome even now.

Just want to post saying that I finally whip out my 3DS after a serious cold spell. To play Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy of course lol. But man, I'm so glad I got this adorable ACNL themed 3DS. Its awesome even now.

You never even write to say you're okay... *sobbing*

Every time I come back to this game the villagers get mad at me for not talking to them for weeks :( And then I feel all sad :(

I haven't touched my Gamecube save file in over 10 years.

Elija2

All I need now is the Pave clock. If anyone has an extra let me know!

I also have two extra Pave end tables as well as a bubble wand if anyone wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom