• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My house ain't abandoned but I rarely do anything in there =P

Hope if they ever make a Wii U version or any new version they can let you play any virtual console game you've bought, within your house's TV I'll be in the house more often XD

On depressing street pass is the bunch I got for MH3U and they only played 10 mins with a great sword ;__; (No doubt they were thrown off by its weight).

And MicH I hope you'll be on Fantasy Life =D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Originally I was going to have my main room themed to welcome guests, but my harvest room was so good I didn't want to take it apart.

My favourite room is still my 70s room. The last room I put together was a Roman bath since the bath had an optional marble design I thought it would be fun to do. It came out OK, having two fake statues of David adds to it (since they have towels).

That reminds me, I wanted the Leo wall decoration to complete it and tomorrow marks the start of Leo. I guess I should get back into New Leaf to download it.

God, I've missed a few DLC items. Shame they never really released anything unique as DLC. That was a bit disappointing to say the least.

Velcro Fly

I don't even look at streetpass houses anymore. It's all just crap for the most part. It might be useful if I made a list of things I need for my catalog so I can order them but otherwise I get a ton of one or two rooms shacks and that's it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Before I forget:

9423059623_b8b46c7196_o.png

I don't even look at streetpass houses anymore. It's all just crap for the most part. It might be useful if I made a list of things I need for my catalog so I can order them but otherwise I get a ton of one or two rooms shacks and that's it.
I don't bother checking lol just lock any street pass house that has over 100,000 points so you at least something is there XD. And then lock later ones that have higher marks than the ones I have.

There are simply no Streetpasses to be had when one lives in a wigwam in the New England wilderness.
Ah =( if you were tech savvy enough I remember a while back there was a thread where people faked and made a proxy to Nintendo's street pass relays, could look into that.

I really need to travel to America someday and see how small England is in comparison to everything...

Been playing earlier to see if I can catch a walking leaf, but no luck yet. Seen it once but I was doing a quick thing with the alt. Scorpion still eludes me as well, also spotted once but it started hissing at me once I got the net out so I took it off out of fear and it escaped, heh.

Good lord. I've gotten 30 pieces of the Egg set (doing Easter event right now), gotten countless of grand prize tickets (and don't get me started on the candy) and I still need two pieces. I hate how it's all random :( I think I'm gonna stop now and live with the fact that the set is incomplete. Stupid clock and tv!

I have extras of pretty much every other item though, so if you need any let me know!

I've got a clock.

Ah =( if you were tech savvy enough I remember a while back there was a thread where people faked and made a proxy to Nintendo's street pass relays, could look into that.

I really need to travel to America someday and see how small England is in comparison to everything...

MACycle, I used it to get the gold badge. Pretty easy to set-up. Only time consuming thing is having to check all those houses, but I just did the first room unless it seemed interesting. Plus it helped me get a lot of items I was missing including the balloons (since you can order them if they're displayed).

Elija2

The only room in my house I put effort into is my basement arcade (and maybe my in-home 7-11). All of my other rooms are just entire furniture sets placed together. I'm just not a very creative person when it comes to designing rooms.

EDIT: Redd is selling a legit wild painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

The only room in my house I put effort into is my basement arcade (and maybe my in-home 7-11). All of my other rooms are just entire furniture sets placed together. I'm just not a very creative person when it comes to designing rooms.

EDIT: Redd is selling a legit wild painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

Does he have a fake quaint painting by any chance?

tumblr_mobfh9hM031svownfo5_400.jpg

Pattrikx

Neo Member
Hey I'm curious, how many bells do you all have in your bank? I keep my balance at least at 1,000,000, but I wanna know how much you guys save. For reference I haven't completely upgraded my house.

Hey I'm curious, how many bells do you all have in your bank? I keep my balance at least at 1,000,000, but I wanna know how much you guys save. For reference I haven't completely upgraded my house.
Fully upgraded at 11,000,000 stopped trying to get more bells, cries in a corner at the badge for Billionaire.
*Living an ACNL life with total ignorance to badges*
iBghWmuDqbGA0.gif

MicH

And MicH I hope you'll be on Fantasy Life =D
Yes, I'm definitely getting Fantasy Life :D

I've got a clock.

MACycle, I used it to get the gold badge. Pretty easy to set-up. Only time consuming thing is having to check all those houses, but I just did the first room unless it seemed interesting. Plus it helped me get a lot of items I was missing including the balloons (since you can order them if they're displayed).
Ooh, I would be very interested in getting that clock. Are you looking for anything in particular for it? I'll have to check that MACycle stuff too. I've gotten zero ACNL streetpasses

I'm at 109 million :p

Hehe went AFK and saw Elija2 saying bye, just in time XD. I wish I didn't have to AFK so much when ACNL players are around ;__; but not much European players are on it anymore when I most free XD

Elija2

Going on it opening up for you, you can meet Grizzly again ;D

Thanks again! I talked to Grizzly and he was saying how he didn't quite feel accepted in your town yet. As if he hasn't been living there for months. :p

I'm at 58 million and steadily climbing, but ever since I stopped messing around in the stark market that number has barely moved. If you want to make a ton of money that's the best way to do it, but it's riskier now that there are less people playing and checking their turnip prices.

I can open too. I need people to visit so I can change the look of my station.

Thanks but I already got all the signatures I need from Samurai's town. If you'd like I could still come over for a quick visit to add to your visitor count.

So after not playing for a few days, Tammy moves in!

Anyway, I think it's time to finally purge the 3DS friend list of who is still playing and whatnot, as non-players take up space. =P

Linius

I opened up my town today, it's been five months according to Henry. He missed me.

No villagers left. And Goldie is taking up Julians empty spot I noticed. Julian leaving was the moment I stopped playing.

My house is still in winter vibes. Christmas much. I do have my beach room still though, with the goldified Cabana furniture. My main objectives will be decorating the house and cleaning up my town. Too many regular flowers. Maybe see if I can finally catch that king salmon in september. Then I can collect my golden rod later this year. Think I'm gonna use some of the Gracie set for decorating.

Guess I'm back in. Might as well try to reach 500 hours and a full grown tree. And that magic 100 million bells :p

Thanks again! I talked to Grizzly and he was saying how he didn't quite feel accepted in your town yet. As if he hasn't been living there for months. :p

I'm at 58 million and steadily climbing, but ever since I stopped messing around in the stark market that number has barely moved. If you want to make a ton of money that's the best way to do it, but it's riskier now that there are less people playing and checking their turnip prices.

Thanks but I already got all the signatures I need from Samurai's town. If you'd like I could still come over for a quick visit to add to your visitor count.

Sure, my FC is in my profile. I'll let it open for a bit if anyone else wants to visit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got 20mil in the early days thanks to a turnip hosting and basically hovered around that point for the rest of time.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sure, my FC is in my profile. I'll let it open for a bit if anyone else wants to visit.

I'll visit you. How far are you from the 100 needed to remodel?

Moneywise I got up to around 15-20 million from turnips early on, got to maybe 60 million after that from catching bugs and having a good turnip price, then gave a bunch away to various people and just got back to 50 million.

Linius

I'm at 62 million currently. I also have about 2 million worth of perfect pears in my town. Which I need to sell at some point.

I'll visit you. How far are you from the 100 needed to remodel?

Moneywise I got up to around 15-20 million from turnips early on, got to maybe 60 million after that from catching bugs and having a good turnip price, then gave a bunch away to various people and just got back to 50 million.

Well honestly you are my first visitor.

Ooh, I would be very interested in getting that clock. Are you looking for anything in particular for it? I'll have to check that MACycle stuff too. I've gotten zero ACNL streetpasses

Nah, don't need anything. Just let me know when you're available. I'll probably be refreshing the topic every 5-10 minutes.

I can open too. I need people to visit so I can change the look of my station.

I can visit you a few times. I want to eventually get the gold badge, and I'm probably at 350 visits top. I know it's pretty pointless but I'd be a waste to give up at this point :p

120 million, though I got around 15-20 mill in various giveaways. My goal is to end above 100 mill when I quit the game. I didn't want to, but I'll probably have to make a third character since I want to display the mini fossils, music boxes and fake art and I've run out of space. That'll take a few million on upgrades.

Nah, don't need anything. Just let me know when you're available. I'll probably be refreshing the topic every 5-10 minutes.

I can visit you a few times. I want to eventually get the gold badge, and I'm probably at 350 visits top. I know it's pretty pointless but I'd be a waste to give up at this point :p

120 million, though I got around 15-20 mill in various giveaways. My goal is to end above 100 mill when I quit the game. I didn't want to, but I'll probably have to make a third character since I want to display the mini fossils, music boxes and fake art and I've run out of space. That'll take a few million on upgrades.

Sounds good I added you. Bristan is open again.

There are simply no Streetpasses to be had when one lives in a wigwam in the New England wilderness.
You should totally upgrade to a yurt.
64 million. Aiming for 100.
Guess I'm back in. Might as well try to reach 500 hours and a full grown tree. And that magic 100 million bells :p
Yay!! Welcome back!!

Zing

Banned
I was so frustrated the other day when a Royal Crown appeared in my shop, but I didn't have the required 1.2 million bells. I think I was at around 400k that day. I've peaked at 580k, and that is without using turnips. I spent 110k on turnips this week, and I'm hoping to at least double it. So far, the highest price I've seen today was 152.

Is there any significance to the little blotches of green growing around town this summer? I leave them be, but my daughter pulls them like weeds.

I was so frustrated the other day when a Royal Crown appeared in my shop, but I didn't have the required 1.2 million bells. I think I was at around 400k that day. I've peaked at 580k, and that is without using turnips. I spent 110k on turnips this week, and I'm hoping to at least double it. So far, the highest price I've seen today was 152.

Is there any significance to the little blotches of green growing around town this summer? I leave them be, but my daughter pulls them like weeds.

The EASIEST way to get bells is to go to the island at night and catch the beetles that are on the palm trees after 7:00PM and then sell them at Re-Tail. DO a couple of runs from 7 7PM - 11PM and you will be in the millions in a few hours.

I don't even deal with turnips anymore because of this. Also because catching bugs is fun!

MicH

I ust finished filling in what I have in my catalog in that app. I need less than 100 pieces of furniture to complete that part, but I was p retty surprised to see some of the stuff I was missing. Apparently I totally missed the Harvest Mirror. I didn't even know that item existed!

I still need 30 gyroids and 20 kinds of stationary too. My goal is to finishing the catalog! :D

Sorry for keeping you waiting, I went to bed as I had to get up early for work today. I will be available at the same time today so I hope we can meet then. Thanks a ton :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom