• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means:
750px-AnimalCrossing_wallpaper_1280x1024-D.jpg
Winter time then, enjoy the depressed or insanely happy snow family XD, the bingo should contribute to more posting here.

piggychan

Booted this up for the first time in 8 days. I lost a ton of flowers, maybe due to the snow? I've went away for longer than this and didn't lose so many, my hybrid flower beds are decimated.

gotta set the ordinance to beautiful town then those flowers will never wilt or die until someone runs over them or they get stolen

Linius

Did you have your gates open or something? That's weird.

Nope, I never have my gates open if I don't expect people. First time I got to the game was around 4:30pm. That was when I ordered a purple tee for his birthday so it would come with the 5pm mail. Then I checked a couple of times before giving up at around 9:45pm I think. That's when I started playing Pokémon. Maybe he went home after 10pm? I dunno. According to several wiki's it's normal that Cranky villagers spent most of their time outside.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nope, I never have my gates open if I don't expect people. First time I got to the game was around 4:30pm. That was when I ordered a purple tee for his birthday so it would come with the 5pm mail. Then I checked a couple of times before giving up at around 9:45pm I think. That's when I started playing Pokémon. Maybe he went home after 10pm? I dunno. According to several wiki's it's normal that Cranky villagers spent most of their time outside.

I reread what you said and edited before your post, damn you lol

All I could really find was this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?178855-Villager-not-celebrating-birthday

piggychan

I am still around.Can you come over now? I'll add you.

Edit: Opened the gates for you

I had to close my gates for a second for a trade, I reopened them again for you.

Edit: I'll be closing gates cause I want to get dinner, but I'll have them open for another hour to see if you're still here. If not, I'll freeze him in boxes till you can get him (it's not like I have offers for Octavian....T_T)

Reopened gates

whelp we keep missing each other !

Linius

I reread what you said and edited before your post, damn you lol

All I could really find was this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?178855-Villager-not-celebrating-birthday

I'm faster than Greninja

Maybe everyone in your town just genuinely hates Kabuki?

Kabuki is my main bro, he's been there since the start of my village. If the rest hates him I will personally kick their asses out of my town. I know Kabuki is hanging out with Wolfgang. Cranky's seem to like each other well.

Collete

Someone in this thread put a dream address for a town that was all white but for the life of me, I don't remember the town name.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I kinda want to make something like this for winter.

Edit: never mind found it, here's the dream code if anyone's interested: 3000-0575-9957

whelp we keep missing each other !

And yes we do :(
I saw your PM and gave him away to someone on tumblr (where every villager is free) and hopefully he won't sell him.

Roto13

I turned this game on for the first time in four months today. There weren't that many weeds because Beautiful Town, but my town was overrun with flowers. Hybrids everywhere. So intimidating. Also there's a bunch of stuff I put on the ground to give to one of my other characters for storage, but I just never did it.

I turned it on because I had 20 streetpasses for it. Didn't check all of the streetpass houses, though. :p

Niraj

I turned this game on for the first time in four months today. There weren't that many weeds because Beautiful Town, but my town was overrun with flowers. Hybrids everywhere. So intimidating. Also there's a bunch of stuff I put on the ground to give to one of my other characters for storage, but I just never did it.

I turned it on because I had 20 streetpasses for it. Didn't check all of the streetpass houses, though. :p

Welcome back, been a long time.

Over the last few days I've caught the crabs I needed, a spiny lobster and a coelacanth when I was hunting for a tuna! Dug up a mole cricket after a couple of bum tries and today I found a rice grasshopper and a walking stick. Love it when this game pulls me back in for these little hunts. Only a handful of stuff left to catch in the coming months and I'll be sad when it's all over.

I've been ignoring my own house because of the mishmash of unorderable items I've been storing there. I want to focus and and actually make it a presentable house but keep getting pulled away with other projects.My biggest being refinding all the fossils and getting the complete miniature set.

I just bought some friends 3DS XLs and this game so I'm hoping they'll get hooked and I'll get to experience some of the early game again like we did last summer.

Niraj

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART NIRAJ

<3

Over the last few days I've caught the crabs I needed, a spiny lobster and a coelacanth when I was hunting for a tuna! Dug up a mole cricket after a couple of bum tries and today I found a rice grasshopper and a walking stick. Love it when this game pulls me back in for these little hunts. Only a handful of stuff left to catch in the coming months and I'll be sad when it's all over.

I've been ignoring my own house because of the mishmash of unorderable items I've been storing there. I want to focus and and actually make it a presentable house but keep getting pulled away with other projects.My biggest being refinding all the fossils and getting the complete miniature set.

I just bought some friends 3DS XLs and this game so I'm hoping they'll get hooked and I'll get to experience some of the early game again like we did last summer.

Wow, I need more friends like you lol

Awww! Reuniting for the holidays! :D

Started snowing in my town today. Was pumped and turned the 3D back on cause I love the snow effect.

Also... man... Warcraft. You can blame that for my quietness lately.

Also remember those newer town feels when there was still so much to do. Felt like you'd never catch up... but was fun.

Linius

The fun thing about this community is that we all seem to play samish games on the 3DS. So I see you guys in other threads plenty :p

I don't think I need any bingo items. But I'll have to check on that. Might do that in december.

I come and go with the wind.
=( Well at least I see your presence one in a while around here and see you on Twitter so it's all good ;)

For me I've stopped going on AC, sorry =( but got so many other games I have to pay attention to currently and work..but will always be checking this thread out.

I love seeing familiar faces return :) Looks like we'll make it to another OT after all.

My play time has been pretty minimal lately. I've been busy in Hoenn but I always come home to AC eventually. Can't see myself going through the pain and heartache of rolling (
breaking
) snowballs around town this year though.

ameleco

Just wanted to post that eudaemonic is awesome for trading with me! Especially with all the problems we had getting a good time!

Just wanted to post that eudaemonic is awesome for trading with me! Especially with all the problems we had getting a good time!
Haha! That was the trickiest time I've had with it. Would have been smooth if the disconnects didn't happen the first time. I did refresh my router today so maybe something was up with that. Very welcome though. Glad we could finally pass the stuff along.

Frogstep

Kabuki is my main bro, he's been there since the start of my village. If the rest hates him I will personally kick their asses out of my town. I know Kabuki is hanging out with Wolfgang. Cranky's seem to like each other well.

You rule that town with an iron fist! Make sure they never forget. :p

Awww! Reuniting for the holidays! :D

Started snowing in my town today. Was pumped and turned the 3D back on cause I love the snow effect.

Also... man... Warcraft. You can blame that for my quietness lately.

Also remember those newer town feels when there was still so much to do. Felt like you'd never catch up... but was fun.

So I started playing again after 2-3 years of being sober. I've really been having fun so far. Being away from that game for so long makes it interesting when you come back.

Also, like a million games have come out over the past few weeks so that also shares most of the blame for my absence. Nothing can keep me from my froggies though, still check with them everyday. :)

Niraj

11228982773_ce3899af34_o.png

Edit: Finally!

zlCfzStda5UikAU0XJ

Too bad I'll probably never get the gold one unless I get homepass going.

Edit2: There's a legit gallant statue at Redd's today, if anybody needs it.

Frogstep

Wow, that's really cool. I didn't even know there was a store but of course NoA store is lol. Would be awesome to have something like that. :p

Niraj

Yeah, pretty cool, feel like I would never open it like that CN Majora's Mask CD though D:

Unicorn

Animal Crossing soundtrack is £1.99 on their Nintendo UK store:
10871177-1384440808-988590.jpg

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/cd/animal-crossing-gwp/10871177.html
Think I'm gonna get it, maybe, any European/American folks want me to get an extra copy and mail it to you? Dependent on shipping though. Will be your Xmas gift =P
Tracklist

Are these full songs or just samples? I was really disappointed with things like the HG/SS soundtrack and CN Majora's Mask OST when the songs weren't longer than a minute and faded out rather than being complete loops. I mean, some were "complete" but it felt more like a sampler disc than some definitive collection.

Are these full songs or just samples? I was really disappointed with things like the HG/SS soundtrack and CN Majora's Mask OST when the songs weren't longer than a minute and faded out rather than being complete loops. I mean, some were "complete" but it felt more like a sampler disc than some definitive collection.
The entire album's been uploaded onto Youtube, seems like it's the full tracks, and apparently the tracks were chosen by a survey on the EU Nintendo site, and are LGTTC, which I've never played so these are refreshing to me =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOS3OQs3Pg

Robin64

Yeah, I nabbed that album as soon as I saw it was 90% off, haha. Didn't have any info at the time about tracks but didn't really care. Also added a Hylian shield keychain to my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom