• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have them and I think they are un-orderable.

speak of un orderables does anyone have a festive wreath for trade ?
I found out I have an extra wreath you can have. :) Found it digging through my stuff for Ameleco.
Cherry blossom clock, clerk's shirt, leo sculpture, libra scale, afternoon tea set, fedora chair.
I *think* is everything. And still, I'd feel bad if I didn't give you anything!
Okay, so I ordered the clock, leo, and libra things for you. I have an extra fedora chair you can have. I only have one afternoon tea set and clerks shirt that I won't part with but you're welcome to catalog. :)

All I'm looking for furniture wise is a sloppy chair, lamp, sofa, or table. Otherwise money tips is fine but not necessary. :)

Oh! And since it's a new page, last call for 653 nips. I'll be going out for dinner soon. :p

ameleco

I found out I have an extra wreath you can have. :) Found it digging through my stuff for Ameleco.

Okay, so I ordered the clock, leo, and libra things for you. I have an extra fedora chair you can have. I only have one afternoon tea set and clerks shirt that I won't part with but you're welcome to catalog. :)

All I'm looking for furniture wise is a sloppy chair, lamp, sofa, or table. Otherwise money tips is fine but not necessary. :)

Oh! And since it's a new page, last call for 653 nips. I'll be going out for dinner soon. :p
Awesome! Can we setup a trade for Friday? I'm out of town tomorrow since its thanksgiving and won't have access to my car to pickup the eshop card. I don't even have any sloppy furniture either so....... yeah :p Oh and I also don't catalog things I don't own. I'm OCD like that :)

Awesome! Can we setup a trade for Friday? I'm out of town tomorrow since its thanksgiving and won't have access to my car to pickup the eshop card. I don't even have any sloppy furniture either so....... yeah :p Oh and I also don't catalog things I don't own. I'm OCD like that :)
Yeah, we can totally figure out something for Friday. I'm Pacific time; just let me know when is a good time for you.

Seriously though, don't worry about the eShop card. More than happy to see stuff go to a good home and be appreciated. :) Just keep an eye out in the future if you come across any extra sloppy stuff. :p

I like this Harvist Festival music :)
I need a soundtrack with all themes, including holiday and events tracks.
It would have to have the birthday theme.
That's the best feelgood song ever!
(I was alone abroad during my birthday this year and feeling slightly homesick and the birthday scenes from this and Tomodachi made me feel a little emotional haha)

Furniture Amiibos.

Search your feelings; you know it to be true.

Would buy figures for Kid Cat's entire set up, pure luxury

KidCatNL_zps99c47b1a.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I catalogued the 7-11 stuff but since the chain died about 20 years ago in the UK I didn't really care to own the stuff.

The one advantage the Wii U version will have is that DLC will be limited to just Nintendo servers rather than going to Nintendo Zones and it should be automatic so you could still get stuff without having to manual check for it.

Zing

Banned
Nintendo zones? Is that a UK only thing? I mean we have them here but I don't recall any DLC being distributed. Everything came via Internet.

This game and Fantasy Life came to a halt as of last Friday with Smash Bros. I still don't have the T&T Emporium. I'll probably play a bit today during a break between classes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nintendo zones? Is that a UK only thing? I mean we have them here but I don't recall any DLC being distributed. Everything came via Internet.

This game and Fantasy Life came to a halt as of last Friday with Smash Bros. I still don't have the T&T Emporium. I'll probably play a bit today during a break between classes.

Yeah, some items were distributed via the Internet whereas other required you to go to Nintendo's public hotspots like say McDonald's to download something. This could include unorderable items so you couldn't just catalogue them from someone else.

Also I'm pretty sure the US had this as well with Best Buy or something when the game first came out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, some items were distributed via the Internet whereas other required you to go to Nintendo's public hotspots like say McDonald's to download something. This could include unorderable items so you couldn't just catalogue them from someone else.

Also I'm pretty sure the US had this as well with Best Buy or something when the game first came out.

Yeah, we had Nintendo Zone DLC here too. http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content

Edit: Perfect peaches on premium today.

ameleco

Yeah, we can totally figure out something for Friday. I'm Pacific time; just let me know when is a good time for you.

Seriously though, don't worry about the eShop card. More than happy to see stuff go to a good home and be appreciated. :) Just keep an eye out in the future if you come across any extra sloppy stuff. :p

What time do you go to bed? Later in the day is usually better for me.

I catalogued the 7-11 stuff but since the chain died about 20 years ago in the UK I didn't really care to own the stuff.

The one advantage the Wii U version will have is that DLC will be limited to just Nintendo servers rather than going to Nintendo Zones and it should be automatic so you could still get stuff without having to manual check for it.

Gonna be so nice!

Linius

Question: I got an empty plot for Yuka in my town. I also have Sterling on my campsite and I got space for one more resident. Is it possible to recruit him even though there's already an empty plot waiting for a house?

Frogstep

Question: I got an empty plot for Yuka in my town. I also have Sterling on my campsite and I got space for one more resident. Is it possible to recruit him even though there's already an empty plot waiting for a house?

I'm positive that empty plot counts as your 10th villager, so doesn't look like you can.

edit: Totally read what you posted wrong, lol. I'm sure you can still ask for the camper to move in as long as you have space.

Linius

Was just gonna edit my post. It took about 40 minutes but I got him. God damn rock-paper-scissors games.

Now I need to figure out how many days it takes from now for the plot to appear. Because I want to direct into a good spot myself. Then I'll have 10 villagers again.

Frogstep

Was just gonna edit my post. It took about 40 minutes but I got him. God damn rock-paper-scissors games.

Now I need to figure out how many days it takes from now for the plot to appear. Because I want to direct into a good spot myself. Then I'll have 10 villagers again.

It'll be the day after tomorrow. He has to go back to whatever "town" he's from and pack up. Plot should show up Saturday.

Linius

Thanks for the help! Rather eventful night as it turned out to be.

ibkcaHeDNOljvv.JPG
iZVd9EbSqjUoE.JPG

Decided to dress for the winter. And I got Sterling to move in.

imoxCHlStCgN8.JPG
ibvH1javArbyfG.JPG

Then I greeted 20 new people in showcase. Total is 35 now lol. And I put some money on the bank. Was still lying around after my pears sale a good while back. I'm wondering if the person I sold at ever found those bags of bells I left there :p

piggychan

:p

thanks but I managed to get one in the end from trading I got impatient :eek:
HNI_0076.jpg

It gave me a few more points to the toy shop theme score.
HNI_0077-1.jpg

so glad she is going. not that she was bad I just wanted another villager that had a bit more flair. I felt bad pushing her around and hitting her with the net, plus digging pit falls and pushing her into them...... :/

HNI_0072-1.jpg

that common painting completed the collection.
HNI_0075-2.jpg
HNI_0082-2.jpg

two original villagers, wolfgang's birthday a few days ago.
HNI_0069-1.jpg
HNI_0073-1.jpg

Collete

Octavian is leaving at long damn last!
Anyone want him before I trade him off? I dunno when he's leaving but Annalise told me he's leaving and that just completed my Thanksgiving lol.

OMG, forgot there was an event today. I hope they weren't giving away anything good.

A bunch of purple furniture and a cornicupoia. It was a tedious holiday cause for the life of me I was a bad fisher when the event started =_=

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone want him before I trade him off? I dunno when he's leaving but Annalise told me he's leaving and that just completed my Thanksgiving lol.

A bunch of purple furniture and a cornicupoia. It was a tedious holiday cause for the life of me I was a bad fisher when the event started =_=

Hey, do you want to grab that painting?

piggychan

wow I would take octavian !!

Frogstep

Hey, do you want to grab that painting?

You are destined to hold onto art for someone else forever! Funny enough, I myself have some art that I have been holding for someone for quite some time but now I don't even remember who it was for. I'll prob end up posting what I have here tomorrow just in case someone else wants it. :p

Dak'kon

Fuck today. 2 hours spent on hunting a lobster that never appeared. Guess I just finished one dish :(

That's why I made sure to catch most of the ingredients before hand, since I wanted to make sure I got the fruit basket for my fruit room and the cornucopia for my kitchen and I wouldn't have time to go chasing lobsters and clams with work:

HNI_0057_2_zps58c27220.jpg
HNI_0059_2_zpsce04da87.jpg

Still had to catch a load of fish for the villagers though -__- There's also too much kitchen-y furniture, need to get rid of some stuff but I don't know what :/

You are destined to hold onto art for someone else forever! Funny enough, I myself have some art that I have been holding for someone for quite some time but now I don't even remember who it was for. I'll prob end up posting what I have here tomorrow just in case someone else wants it. :p

My art collection is still pretty bare as I've only been playing for a couple of months and Redd never seems to visit so I wouldn't mind trading for some I need :)

Art talk? Good timing!
I'm trying to grab just a few final pieces:

Flowery painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue

I also have these to give away:

Amazing painting
Basic painting
Fine painting
Moody painting
Nice painting
Proper painting
Solemn painting
Valiant statue

I might finally clear out my museum this weekend so I'll make a list of all the stuff I can give away if anything's decent. It's mostly just event furniture sets I think.....

Unicorn

Art talk? Good timing!
I'm trying to grab just a few final pieces:

Flowery painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue

I also have these to give away:

Amazing painting
Basic painting
Fine painting
Moody painting
Nice painting

Proper painting
Solemn painting
Valiant statue

I might finally clear out my museum this weekend so I'll make a list of all the stuff I can give away if anything's decent. It's mostly just event furniture sets I think.....
I bolded what I need.

Premium is elegant mushroom today.

Any cabin exterior or perfect cherry premium anywhere?

What time do you go to bed? Later in the day is usually better for me.
Later is fine for me too. :) I'll keep an eye out for whenever you might be around in the evening.
thanks but I managed to get one in the end from trading I got impatient :eek:
Oh! No worries! As long as you got one. :)

I kinda didn't log on yesterday but I might set the day back just to grab some extra ingredients to set up in the kitchen. I'll see how lazy I get. Or rather, how much Warcraft distracts me again today.

Any cabin exterior or perfect cherry premium anywhere?
Oh, I forgot to mention that I check for the cabin every time I'm on now and I swear... ever since you asked... he hasn't put it up. :/

Frogstep

Here's what I was holding for anyone interested:

proper painting x2
quaint painting
wistful painting
neutral painting

My art collection is still pretty bare as I've only been playing for a couple of months and Redd never seems to visit so I wouldn't mind trading for some I need :)

For sure. No trading required as I already have my museum complete. :p

Azuran

Banned
f0GIWIz.jpg

I don't know how to feel about this. I already have two peppy villagers and this is just overkill. Well, at least she chose a good spot.

She's going to have a tough hill to climb is she wants to remain a permanent resident.

Linius

I really need to set my alarm so I don't forget Sterling is moving in tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take long to find him a good plot.

Dak'kon

Here's what I was holding for anyone interested:

proper painting x2
quaint painting
wistful painting
neutral painting

For sure. No trading required as I already have my museum complete. :p

Haha, well the only one I need out of those is the neutral but I'd love to have it if that's OK.

And I just meant to trade anything really. I have lots of fortune cookie and balloon duplicates or a Golden Table, or anything I might have really.

Are you around now?

piggychan

Are you still around to take Octavian? He's leaving today, I'll wait around 2 hours, if by then I don't see you wanting to trade him, I'll put him up for trade.

ah damnit still available? sorry it's like 1am here from the time this post was posted and I didn't get home from work till 11pm

Collete

ah damnit still available? sorry it's like 1am here from the time this post was posted and I didn't get home from work till 11pm

I am still around.Can you come over now? I'll add you.

Edit: Opened the gates for you

I had to close my gates for a second for a trade, I reopened them again for you.

Edit: I'll be closing gates cause I want to get dinner, but I'll have them open for another hour to see if you're still here. If not, I'll freeze him in boxes till you can get him (it's not like I have offers for Octavian....T_T)

Reopened gates

Frogstep

Haha, well the only one I need out of those is the neutral but I'd love to have it if that's OK.

And I just meant to trade anything really. I have lots of fortune cookie and balloon duplicates or a Golden Table, or anything I might have really.

Are you around now?

Was out for quite a bit for some Black Friday stuff, sorry about that. :p

The neutral is yours! Whatever golden furniture you have I'd like to catalog if that's ok. I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow or something.

Zing

Banned
Booted this up for the first time in 8 days. I lost a ton of flowers, maybe due to the snow? I've went away for longer than this and didn't lose so many, my hybrid flower beds are decimated.

Linius

It's Kabuki's birthday today. Guess I'll have to check what kind of present he wants soon.

EDIT

Found a cute spot for Sterling. Between my bench and waterwell close to the river. He wanted to move in right on top of my hybrid flowers five times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom