• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

I gave Caroline away...I'm now really sad cause she was my last original villager....
Gotta stay strong and get horse town T_T

Frogstep

I gave Caroline away...I'm now really sad cause she was my last original villager....
Gotta stay strong and get horse town T_T

This was always my feeling when I had to let go of my originals. Man, letting go of Ankha, Diana and Jacques was painful. Be strong! T^T

Azuran

Banned
zlCfzSrrDs01KCzxNg

This game always hits me right in the feels. She wasn't my favorite, but I will never forget she was the first villager that ever move in to my town.

Godspeed Hazel!

This game always hits me right in the feels. She wasn't my favorite, but I will never forget she was the first villager that ever move in to my town.

Godspeed Hazel!
Awwww. That was sweet. :) I didn't mind Hazel when all was said and done. Those eyebrows though. Pretty sure she was a mule for Nook using those as a distraction (or she actually smuggled things in them).

Just weird hearing about a villager camping twice. I have yet to see that happen.

I bought nips this week though part of me is wondering why with everything happening with Thanksgiving. I'll keep people posted if a good price pop up though.

Is anyone looking for any particular mushroom stuff? My Re-Tail has a special on furniture today and I'm thinking of just selling what I've collected if everyone is caught up already.

Just weird hearing about a villager camping twice. I have yet to see that happen.

I bought nips this week though part of me is wondering why with everything happening with Thanksgiving. I'll keep people posted if a good price pop up though.

Is anyone looking for any particular mushroom stuff? My Re-Tail has a special on furniture today and I'm thinking of just selling what I've collected if everyone is caught up already.

Yeah Ribbot was in my camp a long time ago, but I didn't have room so I had to say goodbye. Few months later, he's back and happily moved in. Robot frog is awesome frog.

Collete

Lionel is awesome. You should feel grateful.

Have an amazing painting at Redd's today if anyone needs it. Won't be able to open up until later though.

I hate to ask, but can you get the painting for me? I got a new horse moving in tomorrow and don't want to risk him not moving in somehow by random chance...
I wonder if that can happen actually?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hate to ask, but can you get the painting for me? I got a new horse moving in tomorrow and don't want to risk him not moving in somehow by random chance...
I wonder if that can happen actually?

Sure I can do that. Don't need a moody as well by any chance, do you?

Collete

Horse tried to put his house directly over my bridge pathway several times.
I don't care how smug you are, don't do that crap D:<

Unicorn

Horse tried to put his house directly over my bridge pathway several times.
I don't care how smug you are, don't do that crap D:<

Doing the new player spawn-check, I assume? Is there a way to know what specific day a neighbor will move in, or do you just do it every day in the lead up to an expected move-in (campsite, other town, etc)?

Dak'kon

Same. I bought nips for the first time in ages this week as well (only 30 bundles) but with doing overtime this week I'm not sure I'll get time to check everyday but I'll say if I have a good price.

ameleco

Hey guys! So I have done a fairly horrible job of keeping up with item distribution on this game. Especially the ones where you have to be within range of a nintendo zone to get. So, since the game has been out awhile and people probably have a good amount of items, I figured I could just trade eshop credit or something like that for some of these items. I have probably 70% or so of them. If anyone is willing to trade me the distribution items I don't have (I'd need to look at my list) for say 10 dollars or so eshop credit, let me know. This would also include the ones you can't buy from the catalog. Thanks!

Edit: I should mention that I would send the eshop code card thing before trading since I realize trust may be an issue.

Hey guys! So I have done a fairly horrible job of keeping up with item distribution on this game. Especially the ones where you have to be within range of a nintendo zone to get. So, since the game has been out awhile and people probably have a good amount of items, I figured I could just trade eshop credit or something like that for some of these items. I have probably 70% or so of them. If anyone is willing to trade me the distribution items I don't have (I'd need to look at my list) for say 10 dollars or so eshop credit, let me know. This would also include the ones you can't buy from the catalog. Thanks!

Edit: I should mention that I would send the eshop code card thing before trading since I realize trust may be an issue.

If the next Animal Crossing has paid item DLC I'm blaming you!

:)

Just post your list and if there's anything we can help with, we'll be happy to. No need for eShop codes or anything. At least I'd feel dirty accepting anything.

Unicorn

Are there unorderable DLC items? If so, disgusting enough.

I'm missing a lot of DLC items as well, but at least I'm caught up for the horoscope items currently.
EWmof.gif

Frogstep

I still have the whole astrology furniture stuff lying right in front of my station. Would also happily help those who need to catalog DLC stuff. :)

piggychan

Are there unorderable DLC items? If so, disgusting enough.

I'm missing a lot of DLC items as well, but at least I'm caught up for the horoscope items currently.
EWmof.gif

oh man there was a time I was desperate to get hold of the japanese 7-eleven stuff... I don't crave it anymore

7-11.jpg

only thing I need now is a festive wreath

Unicorn

oh man there was a time I was desperate to get hold of the japanese 7-eleven stuff... I don't crave it anymore

7-11.jpg

only thing I need now is a festive wreath

Mind if I catalog it, or is that all unorderable? I think it's one the funniest implementations of DLC in a game.

I have the 7-11 stuff catalogued but I still wish I had my own set (without duping).

Heads up... either tomorrow night or Thursday morning I should have a spike. I'll keep people posted... if anyone else bothered with nips this week.

Okay...

Data: 95, 90, 85, 134, 217
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday evening

So after Noon I should know what my prices will be and I just plan on selling. Is anyone else interested?

Dak'kon

Okay...

Data: 95, 90, 85, 134, 217
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday evening

So after Noon I should know what my prices will be and I just plan on selling. Is anyone else interested?

Yes please! Only have 30 bunches but still would like to make a profit and I don't think my Re-tail is going to come through this week :/

Happy Thanksgiving! My nips are 653. That's the highest I've ever seen mine! Gonna open for Dak in a sec. Anyone else is free to pop over to sell too if they'd like.

(I may or may not be around my 3DS... so apologies if you say something and I don't respond.)

Niraj

Happy Thanksgiving! My nips are 653. That's the highest I've ever seen mine! Gonna open for Dak in a sec. Anyone else is free to pop over to sell too if they'd like.

(I may or may not be around my 3DS... so apologies if you say something and I don't respond.)

Wow, that's one of the highest I've ever seen.

Dak'kon

Damn, I was in the shower. Coming now :)

edit: sold nips and heading back now, thanks a lot, never seen them that high :)

ameleco

If the next Animal Crossing has paid item DLC I'm blaming you!

:)

:) To be honest I'd pay for this stuff to just auto download haha

Just post your list and if there's anything we can help with, we'll be happy to. No need for eShop codes or anything. At least I'd feel dirty accepting anything.

Cherry blossom clock, clerk's shirt, leo sculpture, libra scale, afternoon tea set, fedora chair.
I *think* is everything. And still, I'd feel bad if I didn't give you anything!

Elija2

Does anyone know if it's true or not that the last person that moved into your town can't move out until someone else moves before them? Apple was the last person to move into my town and I want her out but she just refuses to move. I like all of my other villagers though and I don't want any of them to move.

Niraj

Does anyone know if it's true or not that the last person that moved into your town can't move out until someone else moves before them? Apple was the last person to move into my town and I want her out but she just refuses to move. I like all of my other villagers though and I don't want any of them to move.

It's true if you have ten.

piggychan

just keep pushing apple around till she tells you off, even pushing them into a pit seed. eventually they will want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom