• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Robin64

Raddle (#28)

QHxPuYU.png

Wouldn't it be nice to know that a licensed doctor is nearby at the campground? We wouldn't know because Raddle is most definitely NOT a real doctor.

modern wall, school-hall floor, doctor's desk, EKG machine, exam table, first-aid kit, modern office chair, office cabinet, operating-room cart, stretcher.

Raddle (#28)

QHxPuYU.png

Wouldn't it be nice to know that a licensed doctor is nearby at the campground? We wouldn't know because Raddle is most definitely NOT a real doctor.

modern wall, school-hall floor, doctor's desk, EKG machine, exam table, first-aid kit, modern office chair, office cabinet, operating-room cart, stretcher.

Haha, I love Raddle's description.

I really hope we get that beautiful white festive tree. It would match my living room much better then the traditional festive tree.

piggychan

#20 Billy in the camping grounds today.
WVW69j1-IZESBIxscK

regal wall
parquet floor
black phone
candelabra
cool globe
daimyo's tray
lucky doll
retro screen
zen low table
zen phone stand

SuperSah

Banned
My cards shipped from Amazon. The two account trick worked too. Bypassed the limit and got 4 rather than 2 packs :p

I feel scummy but they have lots in stock it seems, so no harm done.

javadoze

WVW69j2LDKk2Tm5z_o

I've finally acquired Bob's pic and a WiiU console (via fortune cookie). Things are looking up for my town.

The 6 play coin requirement for playing the Desert Island minigame really blows, though.

JazzmanZ

I was wondering if anyone could help with duping the Monster Hunter Set? I want it done 3 times, I can't do it myself because it doesn't work a New 3DS XL :x

Frogstep

I've decided I'm going to invest in these new Welcome Amiibo card packs that're coming out here soon. There's only 3 frogs out of the whole bunch so crossing my fingers I get at least 1 if not all 3 of them. :p

In other news, I went ahead and invited Inkwell into my town for the time being. He's actually pretty cool and doesn't look so out of place in a town full of frogs. Unlike some dumb chicken I know...
This now gives me the opportunity to visit around without the worry of picking up someones stray.

piggychan

Oh, a nice looking phone. Wonder if it has the same functionality as the weird Lovely Phone.

nope :(

#29 Julia's RV today

WVW69j2RZL4WzynlBZ

rococco wall
herringbone floor
candelabra
desk bell
reception chair
round-cloth table
sausage
steamed lobster
table with cloth
warming buffet

Prisoner

How are everyone's turnip prices? This is my week so far:
Data: 108, 103, 122, 138, 107, 66, 58, 124
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Immediately

I bought mine at ~105 and was hoping for a better margin.

SuperSah

Banned
Bought mine at 90. Waiting for a decent price to sell - I'll update once I check mine today.

My cards should be here tomorrow - looking forward to seeing who it is I get.

Sol1dus

I haven't been on this site to talk about this game since the great Turnip Market Thread days. I just learned about the update last night.

If I restart my town, is my bank account affected? I still got millions of bells from the turnip market trades back in 2012 and I don't want to lose them.

Fireblend

Banned
I haven't been on this site to talk about this game since the great Turnip Market Thread days. I just learned about the update last night.

If I restart my town, is my bank account affected? I still got millions of bells from the turnip market trades back in 2012 and I don't want to lose them.

No, but you could always store them with someone before you reset. There's also that new "sell your town" feature. Also, join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/TNxsb

Robin64

Your bank account doesn't carry over as such, but the money in there now increases the value of your current town and gets you more money when restarting. So you will have a new bank account. Your millions of bell will basically be safe.

Here's a post about what affects the price you are offered: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5b8fqa/testing_what_affects_the_sale_price_of_your_town/

When you sell your town, you will lose your home, items, villagers, custom designs, stats, etc, just like restarting a new game. You'll have the option of having daily payments of the bells you earned from selling, with 10% interest, or have all of it added to your bank immediately. You also have the option of selling your catalog off for an extra hefty chunk of bells - mine was worth 13 million on its own - but that will mean you'll need to collect all your items from the ground up.

Keep in mind you only get the new restart offer if your town is level FOUR or higher.

Niraj I still need to add your new (old now) 3DS and get that rococo set from you. Lifes been a whirlwind since we last talked about this. Also thanks for the December catching update.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Niraj I still need to add your new (old now) 3DS and get that rococo set from you. Lifes been a whirlwind since we last talked about this. Also thanks for the December catching update.

No worries man, I have you added. Mine is 3067-8697-6085. Just let me know whenever you want that stuff. I have had an extremely stressful week, so I know how life can just blindside you sometimes, isn't a problem.

Robin64

Oh yeah, new stuff to catch! Exciting. :)

Got Jack too. Having seen nothing of him for November, then getting him today and seeing others getting him, I am starting to think some might not appear during the months surrounding their event. Just a theory though.

jack41so4.png

When he's not presiding over Halloween, Jack lives simply and frugally. His only two indulgences are his decked-out camping van... and candy.

spooky wall, spooky carpet, candy machine, green-pumpkin head, jack-in-the-box, patched dress, patched shirt, pumpkin pie, purple-pumpkin head, red-pumpkin head, spooky wall lamp, tea table, wood display stand, yellow-pumpkin head.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I had Jack too…

Took a photo since I saw that Tumblr posted earlier was missing one, but I see Robin has it covered.

Silly Mac OS doesn't support the MicroSD card management software of teh 3DS so I have to switch OS just to extract me photos…

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I forgot to check, but just going to pretend like I also had Jack so I can feel included .-.

Jay RaR

Getting mad salty after playing Moon today, so instead I checked up on my new town Heliord today and wowee my turnip price is at 546.

Anyone wants to sell turnips at my town I'm available for maybe like 3 hours. Also Katrina's visiting so I'd appreciate if you'd visit her too.

And Jack's here too lol.

piggychan

#37 Leopold's RV
WVW69j2ZVd07KDDqFh

classroom Wall
classroom Floor
basic teacher's desk
book stands
lecture-hall bench
lecture-hall desk
school locker
strapped books
towel rack
zen backpack

EDIT:
WVW69j2ZYvU010R5k6

Prisoner

Getting mad salty after playing Moon today, so instead I checked up on my new town Heliord today and wowee my turnip price is at 546.

Anyone wants to sell turnips at my town I'm available for maybe like 3 hours. Also Katrina's visiting so I'd appreciate if you'd visit her too.

And Jack's here too lol.

Oh man, how could I have missed that? :(

Unicorn

Omg the 99$ black DS came yesterday for my SO for Christmas and I'm so jealous. I'm on an OG XL and it's not really smaller, but it's a great size to actually be comfortably portable. It's also a nice matte black that makes the screens pop. Too bad there aren't black ones available normally.

I'm contemplating getting amiibo cards as sticking staffers. Best place for physical amiibo? For a while the ac ones were cheap, but I'm sure they're selling better now.

Also, how does migration work? My SO will soon be a mayor of their own town. So I need to empty the house and trade the stuff over post migration?

In case anyone was wondering about the new Legend of Zelda amiibos...

Toon Link & Toon Zelda - Medli
Ocarina of Time Link - Epona
8bit Link - Ganon

Top Bottom