• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Dak'kon

Is anyone available for sigs at the moment?

Also my turnips are 142 at the moment if anyone needs a last minute out.

Is anyone available for sigs at the moment?

Also my turnips are 142 at the moment if anyone needs a last minute out.
Are you still around? I'd love to get rid of mine right now. :/

That offer also comes with opening up my town for sigs afterwards, by the way. :)

Edit: I need to go out and get food cause I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I'll check back this evening just in case.

Grexeno

Okay because everyone else is dicking around I'm changing my appointments once again. Now it's 8-9 EST for Heavy and Keoni, although I still may be able to get on on schedule with the previous time.

I'll be here for the next twenty minutes. Gonna try and watch a movie for the rest of the evening or game some more. Let me know if you still need sigs Grexeno or Heavy probably got ya.

Hey, guys. I have a question. I'm planning on selling my NL copy, and from what I know, the save data is on the cartridge. How would I go about deleting my save data and return it to a fresh copy?

Hey, guys. I have a question. I'm planning on selling my NL copy, and from what I know, the save data is on the cartridge. How would I go about deleting my save data and return it to a fresh copy?

When you start up the game with Isabelle (after choosing your character), select I need help first and there's an option to Re-create the town. Isabelle will give you a sad face then delete your save file.

Having all these events close together in AC really makes me have high hopes for the Wii U version coming along later. I wonder if we'll be able to take our 3DS data and somehow integrate it with the Wii U version, and seeing the capabilities of Animal Crossing Plaza gives me several ideas.

Having all these events close together in AC really makes me have high hopes for the Wii U version coming along later. I wonder if we'll be able to take our 3DS data and somehow integrate it with the Wii U version, and seeing the capabilities of Animal Crossing Plaza gives me several ideas.

You could transfer your WW save over to the Wii game, couldn't you?

Dak'kon

Are you still around? I'd love to get rid of mine right now. :/

That offer also comes with opening up my town for sigs afterwards, by the way. :)

Edit: I need to go out and get food cause I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I'll check back this evening just in case.

Sorry, I was already in bed when you posted (and my Re-tail shut). It's annoying being in different time zones sometimes :(

On the plus side Gracie finally showed her face and I'm getting the final Nook expansion at last :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey Dak'kon, let me know if you want to get bingo numbers. I'll be around for a couple hours.

Sorry, I was already in bed when you posted (and my Re-tail shut). It's annoying being in different time zones sometimes :(

On the plus side Gracie finally showed her face and I'm getting the final Nook expansion at last :D
No worries! I actually got in late last night too so that didn't help. Ended up putting my clock back a few hours just to sell at 34 Bells so I didn't have a locker filled with crap and I skipped on buying nips this week cause it's not worth trying to keep up with it till the holiday is over.

Niraj

Have a mystic statue at Redd's if anyone needs it. Also have an amazing painting. Bingo snowmen are available too.

Niraj

Sorry i spaced out =_=
I'm at gates D:

I'll be back in a couple minutes, left for signatures before I turned into this:
R77paQ2.jpg

Top Bottom