• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've never done April Fools in Animal Crossing. I played from release till about february, maybe march I think. So all events between march and june are new to me. Can you get multiple pics from villagers or will Blanca only impersonate one villager?

You can get one from every villager. If you guess right on all of them, you get Blanca's pic too.

Thank you sooooooo much.
I just showed her and she said that was very sweet of you!
We appreciate it so much!
If you want pm me when you have them so we can exchange friend codes. I'm not sure how trades work. I've only explored towns.

No problem, happy to help. My friend code is 2836-0258-6594. And yeah, like Linius said, either you come to my town or I'll come to yours and I'll drop them for you.

Niraj

North American players can get the topknot wig from Nintendo Zones this week. I believe it can be ordered from the catalog once you have it.
topknot-wig.jpg

European players, if any of you grab whatever you item you have these next two weeks, please let me know.

Linius

Just realised that it's quite a busy week with both april fools day and the easter bunny event. Looking forward to collecting a ton of pics and the egg set. Also just thought of the fact that I had stored a shitload of stuff in my post office box trough letters. Found my art dupes again and some other valuables.

EDIT

Phineas showed up randomly just now and gave me the letter writing badge. I only miss three badges now, pulling weeds, getting streetpasses and visiting dream towns. Wonder if I ever manage to have at least bronze of everything.

Linius

Cheri moved in just in time for april fools day. Great timing :D

I have Katrina in my plaza today. Some how I still don't have her PWP. I'm sure I've visted her many times by now.

I've been a terrible mayor - I don't think I've logged on since last Wednesday. Just not been on my 3DS much except to Shuffle. :/

I should hop on to see if I can get the April Fools hints though. I do have some new villagers I'd like their pictures from.

I have Katrina in my plaza today. Some how I still don't have her PWP. I'm sure I've visted her many times by now.
Wow! I'm surprised you don't have her yet either!

Linius

So I'm not the only one who's been here since forever without her PWP? That's great
p1kx90C.png

I have to say by the way, the game looks great in 3D. Since I got my N3DS I always play in 3D and I love it.

Robin64

Yeah, I don't have the Katrina PWP yet either. Annoyingly, she visited today, but I was too late for a session. Ah well.

No item up at EU Nintendo Zone's yet, by the way.

BokehKing

Banned
Quick rant
Wish I could tell what kind of trees I have planted, I'm afraid the only way to do this is to not play for a week, and see what grows on it

That and I don't own enough axes
Is there a Gaf tree cutting coalition?

Anyway, here is my friend code
Please add me so I can visit your towns and I can get an idea of the direction I should be going in with my own town

0791-4339-5006

Its been a while since I visited my town and I forgot to change my clock back to when I last played. Luckily my favorite villagers did not move out when I checked on my town last night, unluckily Hazel didn't move out either...

Linius

Halfway done with the event. Guessed four out of five right so far.
I'm using a guide before I pick the actual answer though because I don't feel like missing out on Blanca's pic :p

Renee was the one I had wrong. Apparently she wants to become a marathon runner, I believed the imposter saying she wanted to become a hairdresser.

EDIT

Well I got a nice collection of pics now. I currently have 9 villagers so I got 9 new ones today. Plus Blanca in the mail tomorrow. And I should be able to grab Zipper T. Bunny's pic as well on sunday.

Simon ×2
Kabuki ×2
Jay ×2
Frank
Julian
Lobo
Sterling
Henry
Yuka
Mira
Renée
Cheri
Groucho
Katy
K.K. Slider
Jingle
Resetti
Blanca

Halfway done with the event. Guessed four out of five right so far.
I'm using a guide before I pick the actual answer though because I don't feel like missing out on Blanca's pic :p

Renee was the one I had wrong. Apparently she wants to become a marathon runner, I believed the imposter saying she wanted to become a hairdresser.

EDIT

Well I got a nice collection of pics now. I currently have 9 villagers so I got 9 new ones today. Plus Blanca in the mail tomorrow. And I should be able to grab Zipper T. Bunny's pic as well on sunday.

Simon ×2
Kabuki ×2
Jay ×2
Frank
Julian
Lobo
Sterling
Henry
Yuka
Mira
Renée
Cheri
Groucho
Katy
K.K. Slider
Jingle
Resetti
Blanca

You interested in trading some pics of villagers sometime? Probably not today, maybe end of this week or next.

Niraj

I'm happy to give away the villager pictures I got today as well.

Lionel, Tammi, Ankha, Flurry, Jacques, Drago, Soleil, Muffy, Groucho, Carmen.

Linius

Sure Keoni. My dupes are up for trade. Oh and Niraj, I'd love that Flurry pic. She didn't gave me one when she left my town
D5Jy4CR.png

Linius

Yeah, I can squeeze in a quick visit. I'm kind of studying for an exam tomorrow so I'll just be in and out :p

EDIT

Let me know when you're around.

Elija2

Finished up the April Fools festivities for another year, and I've got a bunch of villager pics to give away if anyone wants them:

Genji's pic
Tia's pic x2
Grizzly's pic
Static's pic
Goldie's pic
Blanche's pic x2
Wolfgang's pic x2
Apple's pic
Hans' pic
Deirdre's pic
Rosie's pic
Bob's pic
Curly's pic

Niraj

New 3DS game announced :/ "Happy Home Designer"

The Animal Crossing MK8 track looks cool :) oh cool, April 23rd now instead of May :O

Velcro Fly

Totally in for the new AC game if my favorite animals get cards.

I'm talking Hopper. I've had this avatar for almost two years now :(

Well that was derpy of me... I was thinking they were only releasing a small amount of cards at first.

Maybe I should just sell my Smash amiibos and put the money towards those instead. :/

Choomp

Banned
It really gets ya imagining what an HD version of Animal Crossing could look like on the current-gen hardware.

hint hint nudge nudge! Hopefully the Wii U picks it up a bit so we're more likely to see it. I still don't see why it wouldn't happen, New Leaf was very popular.

But yeah it looks so wonderful.

Top Bottom