• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

zroid

Banned
Is your morning Monday price really a good indicator of things to come ?

Generally, it's an indicator of nothing. However, I believe if your Monday AM price is >100, then it tells you you're either going to have a spike on Tuesday or you're random. And if the price drops on Monday PM (from AM above 100) then I think it's for certain that you're random.

Just sold my turnips to a lovely gentleman on GF whose turnips were at 351 (and he had bell boom). He also gave me 2 duped royal crowns (well, as many as I wanted but I didn't want to be a dick), so I ended up with 4.8 M when done (started with 1.1 M in turnips). And he gave me a gold shovel and a gold axe. He's not looking for a flood of visitors, so sorry, I'm not giving out his info. But if you don't mind being an evil, shallowed-minded cheater like me, head to GF and you can take care of your turnip business early in the week and have plenty of time to enjoy the benefits (like buying blue roses and other luxuries).

Food for thought.

SeZMehK

Monday:

Looks like so far this is following the same trend last week and I hit a huge spike on Thursday. Will update tomorrow if this trend continues.

M am 89 pm 56

So I had 128 and then 144 for today...

The Wizard is telling me to sell immediately. I'm just gonna hold out.
Why would that be? You're not decreasing, so the possibilities are big spike, small spike, and random. You'll have one more increase if big, two more if small. Wait that shit out.

Ellix

This week: 122 | 112

I kept blinking and checked the price two more times thinking I was misreading the numbers or got the wrong time.

GF got 503 today, dunno what it is about her and Tuesday spikes. :/

Not gonna have time to get people interested through this time though as we're gonna be out sorry. :(

Velcro Fly

Three weeks in a row of random.

Getting so tired of this game trolling the shit out of me at every turn. I feel like I should just sell now since my Re-Tail is buying for 120 or so and just try again next week.

At the very least, getting a bad pattern isn't as detrimental in this version as it was in past ACs, since you can always sell at someone else's place. Thank you internet~

Linius

At the very least, getting a bad pattern isn't as detrimental in this version as it was in past ACs, since you can always sell at someone else's place. Thank you internet~

If it wasn't for 'foreign' stock trading I would have gone bankrupt multiple times by now :p

If it wasn't for 'foreign' stock trading I would have gone bankrupt multiple times by now :p
They *had* to have planned some of those achievements with trading in mind. How else could one even approach 10 million bells profit from stalk market normally, or saving 100 million bells, lol

And we all thought island bug catching was broken...

ramyeon

I didn't buy turnips again this week so I haven't been checking my prices... but tonight it's 193. Hopefully it jumps again tomorrow morning, I'll make sure to check on it.

Linius

88,99,152 and I'm at 485 right now.

It's tempting but I need to follow my 500 or bust philosophy. If you were to open gates anyways :p

I know last week I sold at 503 ish and a day later I had the chance to get in first at a 663 town. Still not over that :p

Top Bottom