• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Think he's having some online troubles :(

If it all fails I'll visit daaku later on when it's fixed and tip him for making the offer to begin with :) see how we go

Haha your girlfriend has amazing luck with turnip prices. Almost makes me wish I bought some this week, since I remember how easy it was to sell there D:

I'm doing it myself this time so it will prolly run like crap lol. She was helping organising it last time. XD

daakusedo

When it's not the 3ds, it's the phone that doesn't work and now back to the 3ds...
anyway you all have found another seller, so it's okay.

When it's not the 3ds, it's the phone that doesn't work and now back to the 3ds...
anyway you all have found another seller, so it's okay.

Hey mate, I'll try visit another day and give you a tip, you deserve it for the initial effort.

Also thanks Conrad, netted myself a nice profit of 3.5 mill :)

Monday: AM: 121 / PM: 131
Tuesday: AM: 118

Fuck. Another random week? I guess I should be happy since last week I did have a big spike. (Even though it wasn't that big...)

Philia

DERP. I'm sorry! Didn't realize your gf got lucky again Conrad! LOL! I had so many girls on my list that I just end up confusing every one of their names. :)

Her outfit is precious too! :3

I also skipped on turnips again.

Top Bottom