• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Castcoder

Banned
I didn't sell all of my turnips on Tuesday thanks to network errors. If anyone lands a good price, I won't be so worried. I have over 9 million in turnips.

Alpha_eX

Kind of desperate on a good price for my turnips. Will give anyone a share of my profit if I trade in your town.

Let me know, please!

Elija2

Turnips are selling for 128 bells in my town. Not much but I figured that those that held onto their turnips too long might be interested in still making a small profit.

OmahaG8

Turnips are selling for 128 bells in my town. Not much but I figured that those that held onto their turnips too long might be interested in still making a small profit.

I would like to ride that wave, if you would let me!

FC - 1676-3712-7379

Elija2

I wonder if people in timezones where it's Sunday morning can buy turnips and then travel to a town where it's still Saturday night and sell them. If you pull it off right, you could keep buying and selling turnips for a profit until it becomes noon.

Zero_IYAD

^
I don't remember where but I read traveling back in time to towns will spoil the turnips you're holding.. Not sure what'll happen to the ones stored in the closet tho!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I wonder if people in timezones where it's Sunday morning can buy turnips and then travel to a town where it's still Saturday night and sell them. If you pull it off right, you could keep buying and selling turnips for a profit until it becomes noon.

Big Spikes don't occur on Saturdays, Small Spikes don't occur on Saturday Afternoons. Your only hope is for a peak in a Random Pattern and that's never over 200. Not sure if that meager profit is worth the hassle.

Linius

Bought 19.000 for 107 a piece. So my investment went a little over 2 million for this week. Hopefully I can get a 600+ price this week.

braves01

Banned
First time "investor." Just bought 500k bells worth of turnips at 92 bells a bushel. Entire savings. I'm feeling nervous, but I can't farm beetles any longer.

I can open up if anyone wants to buy at 92.

Edit: and I'm closed.

First time "investor." Just bought 500k bells worth of turnips at 92 bells a bushel. Entire savings. I'm feeling nervous, but I can't farm beetles any longer.

With the exception of last week, I was spending 500-600k per week too. Reasonable and easy to manage. Forget 19,600, haha. I did that last week. I generally go for the first high 400 price that goes out. Usually make 3 mil and change after leaving a tip. Good enough for me.

Flipyap

I'm in the same boat. Invested around one million, so this better not blow up in my face, 'cause if it does, they're going to find me hanging off a perfect orange tree (tell Frita I loved her ironically).

I'll come by. 0275 7828 7721

What's your FC? Add me and I'll come by.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I think I'm gonna risk it this week too for the first time. What are the chances everyone gets fucked a particular week, has it happened thus far on GAF? D;

My FC is 2492-5233-0873, if you could add me.

braves01

Banned
I think I'm gonna risk it this week too for the first time. What are the chances everyone gets fucked a particular week, has it happened thus far on GAF? D;

My FC is 2492-5233-0873, if you could add me.

I'll add you after wheelhoss is done since I don't think I can go into the friend list while online.

Edit: nvm

zroid

Banned
I think, for the first time, I'm skipping turnips. Just don't really need the money anymore, so it's not worth the hassle. That 100 million bell badge can f itself.

I'll still check my prices tho

Top Bottom