• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Mon AM: 64
Mon PM: 61
Tue AM: 57
Tue PM: 54
Wed AM: 106

So the stalk market wizard says I'm on for either a small or large spike, which sucks since I decided to bail out yesterday in a friends town at 145 each. I suppose at least I didn't make a loss.

MicH

Mon AM: 64
Mon PM: 61
Tue AM: 57
Tue PM: 54
Wed AM: 106

So the stalk market wizard says I'm on for either a small or large spike, which sucks since I decided to bail out yesterday in a friends town at 145 each. I suppose at least I didn't make a loss.
I'm sorry if this is rude, but why would you sell at such a low price on a Tuesday? There are plenty of opportunities left. I could understan if it was Friday.

I'm sorry if this is rude, but why would you sell at such a low price on a Tuesday? There are plenty of opportunities left. I could understan if it was Friday.
Work schedule over the next few days meant there would be little chance I'd be around to visit the few towns that have good prices.

Cbajd5

Anyone awake?

ib8jVaAPDkFaF.jpg

I'll be opening my gates after I sell mine.

Cbajd5

Okay, I've added everyone who's given me their FC at this point and opened my gates.

DON'T TOUCH MY FLOWERS

Anyone else who wants me to add them PM me your FC and I'll do it ASAP. (ASAP means once my town is already empty or there's a disconnect.) Mine is in my Profile, but here it is again anyways: 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

Totakeke

Okay, I've added everyone who's given me their FC at this point and opened my gates.

DON'T TOUCH MY FLOWERS

Anyone else who wants me to add them send me your FC and I'll do it ASAP. Mine is in my Profile, but here it is again anyways: 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

ME! 2981-5782-3663

Well, my turnip prices this morning is at 103, a noticeable increase from last night. I already cashed my turnips in for over 400 something bells, though.

Ghost23

DON'T TOUCH MY FLOWERS

Anyone else who wants me to add them PM me your FC and I'll do it ASAP. (ASAP means once my town is already empty or there's a disconnect.) Mine is in my Profile, but here it is again anyways: 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

PM sent! Oh boy!

Cbajd5

It says somethings not working. :( All I need is two minutes!

I'm guessing the queue of people is already full. At this point I really can't control the order people come and go, but the prices are in effect for the next four and a half hours and I should be open most of the time. And I'll Time Travel back if there's still people who want to sell around noon eastern time.

Ghost23

Oh my! Can I go too? I'm usually really unlucky because I'm in Japan so my play schedule is so different...

If so, here's my FC: 2664 - 2280 - 4865

Yea I'm in Europe right now, and I'm gonna have to go soon, so if I can't get in in 15 minutes or so I'll just have to sell mine at my town.

Edit: list my chance. Shitttt

UberTag

Anyone awake?

ib8jVaAPDkFaF.jpg

I'll be opening my gates after I sell mine.
Knew you'd be spiking big.
No regrets about cashing out for 70 bells less yesterday.
Nice payout for everyone else, though.
Enjoy the winfall over the next 6 hours. If you don't get enough takers from GAF, let the folks at GameFAQs know.

Mik2121

Sent a PM to you, Cbajd5, but I guess you're busy with all the people joining your town and whatnot. If you're still around could you reply at least to let us know if you'll be able to stay around for a bit or if you died or something? :p

Also thanks nevertheless for doing this!

Smithy C

I'm guessing the queue of people is already full. At this point I really can't control the order people come and go, but the prices are in effect for the next four and a half hours and I should be open most of the time. And I'll Time Travel back if there's still people who want to sell around noon eastern time.

Thanks mate!

Cbajd5

Sent a PM to you, Cbajd5, but I guess you're busy with all the people joining your town and whatnot. If you're still around could you reply at least to let us know if you'll be able to stay around for a bit or if you died or something? :p

Also thanks nevertheless for doing this!

I'll still be around for the next four hours at least. If there's still people who want to sell then I'll time travel back to accommodate them, but at that point I'd stop accepting new FCs.

I'll add more people once the town's empty or when there's another error.

massoluk

Banned
I'm confused, the screen shows me 3 dudes in your town always, but it said that town has already reached its visitor limit.
edit: nevermind

Cbajd5

I'm confused, the screen shows me 3 dudes in your town always, but it said that town has already reached its visitor limit.

It doesn't update constantly, it's always behind by a bit.

It's really annoying, but people are still coming and going.

Top Bottom