• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

A bit over 3.6 million in the bank... nice. =)

I think that actually makes me set for the rest of my home loans. I still have 5 more 8x8 expansions to get on my house before it's complete, which are all worth 598k bells.

Ghost23

That's pretty much a guarantee. You should wait until you unload your turnips before rolling your time back. Or does the 3DS do it automatically? Hope not.

I might just sell my turnips for a 30 bell profit in my town then. I don't want to take the risk.

Monday: AM: 144 / PM: 110
Tuesday: AM: 121 / PM: 119
Wednesday: AM: 134

The first time that my prices have stayed in the 100s so consistently, really. Not expecting anything big but it's fun to log my prices.

Cbajd5

Monday: AM: 144 / PM: 110
Tuesday: AM: 121 / PM: 119
Wednesday: AM: 134

The first time that my prices have stayed in the 100s so consistently, really. Not expecting anything big but it's fun to log my prices.

Yeah, it looks like you're in the Random Pattern.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
screwed here I think. 70 this afternoon, been bobbling along at 70-80 all week.

fingers crossed for a kindly euro gaffer with a decent price (bought at about 100 I think). Still, only bought 400 so not the end of the world.

edit: cbajd5, add me!

uMuxYvu.jpg

iLjaG06TV2RyM.gif

massoluk

Banned
I tried to go to your town before I had to leave for work, Cbajd5, but it was just simply impossible. You're too busy. :\

Hopefully there are PM good news from other Turnip-GAF

suzu

Thanks for adding me, I'll try to expedite my turnip selling when I go over (after some people sell theirs first). :)

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
Tue. 2 | 72  | (10.00%)
Wed. 2 | 65  | (09.72%)
Aheh...

Okay all who PM'd me were added and I'm open again and probably full already.
Thanks again! *waits in queue*

Lunar15

Oof, I knew it'd hit +600, but I sold last night.

Oh well, I made more than enough profit. Good luck to all who are going all in today!

UberTag

Turnip Price Watch:
Mon AM - 92
Mon PM - 87
Tue AM - 84
Tue PM - 79
Wed AM - 119

I've got a Spike pattern in my town. Will know if it's a Large Spike in a couple hours.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks again Cbajd, only had 500 to sell so I was in and out so others could come in.

Top Bottom