• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Castcoder

Banned
Sorry Rabbit, went to Busaiku. Cross me off the list. Thanks again, guys. I will open my gates to everyone if the opportunity comes to my town, to repay the favor. Good night!

Thanks again, Rabbit Clock!
Thanks again Rabbit Clock.

No problem, guys.

Alright after this set I'm gonna bail out for the night. I apologize to anyone I may have missed. I'm honestly really sorry. This process turned out to take a lot longer than I thought it would mainly because of connection drops and the really, really long train animation. I definitely appreciate the tips you all left. It'll make paying off public works a lot faster. Thanks again and have a nice night everyone.

mb.exe

Thanks guys! Busaiku, I got resetti'd out of your town but managed to sell some turnips anyway, so I owe you about 100k bells! I'll drop them off ASAP!

edit:
dropped it off!

Shot ya a PM Busaiku

Think I can get in? Was getting errors with Rabbit.

Rabbit, Ty anyway! You guys are awesome. We gotta make sure to keep paying it forward.

2191-7760-8451

I guess it isn't meant to be, but thank you for adding me, Busaiku. I keep getting errors, but my only means of connecting is my tester's Hot spot on his phone.

Thank you too, Rabbit. Bells just aren't in my immediate future. :(

I was able to travel yesterday via the same means. Oh well.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If people are added to friends lists in advance, can't the person with the good prices just leave their 3DS with the gate open? people can come and go without you needing to be there I think?

SmithnCo

If people are added to friends lists in advance, can't the person with the good prices just leave their 3DS with the gate open? people can come and go without you needing to be there I think?

Yeah, though they might want to be there to collect tips from visitors.

MicH

Also disconnects. Ugh

When I had the high price last week I did pretty much leave the 3DS while I did other stuff.

So on Monday and Tuesday my prices were hanging around 50-70 Bells. This morning they shot up to 105 and now they're at 115. Will it keep increasing through the week? I'm not sure if there's a predetermined pattern.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Code:
Sunday:       96

Monday    AM: 116
          PM: 126

Tuesday   AM: 132
          PM: 108

Wednesday AM: 63
          PM: 53

Well I'm glad I've already sold mine as my town has no hope.

Top Bottom