• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Hello Turnip-GAF

410 bells/turnip, happening probably VERY late tonight (those of you who have sold with my friend before know the general timeframe). If anybody's interested, please leave a post saying so, FCs optional as long as they're in your profile.

I'm expecting 9-10h from the time of this post. That's not even a guarantee, but I am willing to leave my system on while I'm asleep if need be. So note your interest here, if you want.

Hello Turnip-GAF

410 bells/turnip, happening probably VERY late tonight (those of you who have sold with my friend before know the general timeframe). If anybody's interested, please leave a post saying so, FCs optional as long as they're in your profile.

I'm expecting 9-10h from the time of this post. That's not even a guarantee, but I am willing to leave my system on while I'm asleep if need be. So note your interest here, if you want.
It's nearly 10pm here and I'm gonna be out like a light soon. What a shame, would have loved to have off-loaded my turnips in your town.

Sure! My FC is 5069-3962-1616. Please add me and let me know what yours is. I'm up around 6ish, won't be able to play till close to 7am, which is 9 hours from now. If your town is open, I'll pop by. Thanks.

Found your FC in profile, added you.

Hello Turnip-GAF

1590-4796-0038

Please let me know when you open up. (I want to dump my turnips so I can not worry about them for NYComic Con)

Fireblend

Banned
Hello Turnip-GAF

FC's on my profile and I just added you. PM me if your gates are open :)

grebby

Hey guys, first time posting here but currently turnips are going for 527 in my town.

I'm going to be free and available to let people in for the next few hours. Let me know if you would like to visit, I'm ready whenever!

Robin64

Hey guys, first time posting here but currently turnips are going for 527 in my town.

I'm going to be free and available to let people in for the next few hours. Let me know if you would like to visit, I'm ready whenever!

Aw damn, and I just cashed out on my own town's 208 this morning.

tetsuoFI

Are you still available? My friend would love to come and sell. He tips. FC 0301-9866-6624.

// Might be too late :(

stolin

Was this an AM or PM price ? Any more access ? I just set the new Turnip record low.. $34.. $34!!!! :(

Anustart

Turnips at 325 today in my town, fc is in my profile for anyone interested. Also have this posted on Reddit and gamefaqs, but I'ma try to get as many people in as possible today.

tetsuoFI

Turnips at 325 today in my town, fc is in my profile for anyone interested. Also have this posted on Reddit and gamefaqs, but I'ma try to get as many people in as possible today.

Are you available? My friend would come to sell his turnips. FC is 0301-9866-6624

braves01

Banned

I am very interested. I think we've already done the FC dance too if your town is catopoly.

Edit: I got in. Thanks.

I bottomed out at $31.. this must be a record low.

Anyone have a price spike and can support Turnip-GAF ?

Yeah, I was hoping for a spike this week and I dropped down to 55 today. This wasn't even a matter of me being greedy in my own town... bought for 107 and never had a price higher than 95. Hoping someone has something decent. :/

StatsChu

Neo Member
Man, I'm bummed I didn't catch this yesterday. I was so excited to buy my nips and go back to Pokémon I forgot to check in here.

None here. 85 and 83 were my prices for today.

Been playing New Leaf for a while, but getting into the stalk market for the first time.

Today - 80s AM, 96 PM.

How do I add people? I'm tired of beetle hunting.

StatsChu

Neo Member
Looks like beginners luck:

Monday - 80s AM, 96 PM.
Today - 186 AM

Is it true that the highest prices are always on Wednesday?

nomuru2d

Neo Member
Greetings again, everyone! Turnips are now selling at 325 Bells in my town. My FC is in my profile, so lemme know if you want to come over.

StatsChu

Neo Member
Monday - 80s AM, 96 PM.
Today - 186 AM, 514 PM.

Beginners luck. I'm leaving my 3DS on for a bit. Let me know if you want to come over; my friend code is on my profile.

Monday - 80s AM, 96 PM.
Today - 186 AM, 514 PM.

Beginners luck. I'm leaving my 3DS on for a bit. Let me know if you want to come over; my friend code is on my profile.

gasp

How long are you staying on tonight? I'm heading home pretty late, but I totally want in on this price if I can get it lol.

Added.

I should be on around 8 or 9 pm CDT. I'll leave it on till around 11 pm.

Sweet. Can you add my friend? Her FC is 2036-7223-7516

And mine as well, if possible (2964-8606-4559)...I'll try to make it on if I can but at the very least you can probably get tips from my friend lol.

Sagitario

So... is it normal to stop getting streetpasses for this game once the HHS is full?
IDK if it's because everybody is playing Pokémon, but I haven't got passes for New Leaf in a while.

Coldsnap

Is a top and pants enough to pass Gracie fashion test? I think I'm boned, can't order anything because it's too late for delivery. Unless someone has some basic items laying around.

Sagitario

For the new page:
So... is it normal to stop getting streetpasses for this game once the HHS is full? There aren't any favorite house locked, so the homes should be replaced, right?
IDK if it's because everybody is playing Pokémon, but I haven't got passes for New Leaf in a while.

Also:
According to the activity log, I've played this game for 47 hours.
I am THIS close to stop playing it for good. It's getting old and repetitive, the same dialogues at the same slow pace every time, while getting money to get things done is [also] taking forever. I think 47 hours means I gave it a proper chance, but I don't know... is there something else besides expanding/decorating your house and making public works?
I kinda enjoy watering flowers in bed before falling asleep because, well, it makes me sleepy, but I've stopped feeling this game (and I REALLY hate Blathers).

Top Bottom