• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Castcoder

Banned
Sorry for the double post, but my internet does not work over 4G for this game. I can't do anything about it. Seems like I won't be able to trade turnip until Friday night. Sorry about that, Wesker.

jourdy

Thanks a lot Wesker.

Wasn't able to sell all my turnips before it closed though.
Anyone else willing to have a guest over for turnips?

Thanks Wesker. Even though I delayed dinner and rushed over, I didn't manage to sell all my turnips. Still made a decent sell though, so it's all good.

Katsuragi

Turnips go for 516 bells in my town! If anyone wants to sell their turnips in Zebes, send me a private message. Tips are much appreciated.

Hi all,

My friend is telling me that she's got a 576 b/t price that she can put up in...about 5-6 hours time from this post. If you'd like to get in on that, post here and let me know.

Please add 2036-7223-7516 and head in. I got tired of waiting so grouping's out, lol. There's only 4 people anyways. Should be good for 2 hours or so.

jourdy

Thanks to your friend!
Managed to get in.

Damn she spent a lot of time on her town. Filled with flowers!
Haha. Very nice!

nomuru2d

Neo Member
Good morning, everyone. New guy to the thread here.

Had nothing but a constant-decrease pattern this week. This morning isn't looking good on my end either. Does anyone have any good turnip prices? If so, I know the routine.

My FC is 0259-0435-4987.

Good morning, everyone. New guy to the thread here.

Had nothing but a constant-decrease pattern this week. This morning isn't looking good on my end either. Does anyone have any good turnip prices? If so, I know the routine.

My FC is 0259-0435-4987.

Well shit... wasn't able to check until now and I actually have 497 in my town but it's only good for another half hour. I added you though and I'm gonna open up now.

Okay, my nips dropped to 180. I'll leave things open if people need last minute Friday night sales since you can still make a profit off that.

Okay, nevermind. The nip prices are strong with multiple people today. :D

Today I have a price of 513 Bells per Turnip. I will be opening my gates at around 5:30 EST and running until closing time. My FC is 0516-7269-7320. Please leave a post with your friend code if you're interested.

Also if anyone has an Alpine dresser, Astro dresser, Sleek sideboard, or Rococo bed, shelf, or table to spare, they would be greatly appreciated.

Considering the low turn out as of late on this thread, I may put up a posting elsewhere if the numbers prove too few. I will be happy to to give anyone who comes in a chance to sell, though.

Today I have a price of 513 Bells per Turnip. I will be opening my gates at around 5:30 EST and running until closing time. My FC is 0516-7269-7320. Please leave a post with your friend code if you're interested.

Also if anyone has an Alpine dresser, Astro dresser, Sleek sideboard, or Rococo bed, shelf, or table to spare, they would be greatly appreciated.

Considering the low turn out as of late on this thread, I may put up a posting elsewhere if the numbers prove too few. I will be happy to to give anyone who comes in a chance to sell, though.

Name: Elijah
Code: 2595 1109 8937

I have a football game that I have to go to in an hour (In band). Is there any way I can get in early really fast. I only have a little bit to sell

Name: Elijah
Code: 2595 1109 8937

I have a football game that I have to go to in an hour (In band). Is there any way I can get in early really fast. I only have a little bit to sell

Sorry about the late reply. You're probably at your game now, but if you have time you can drop by later tonight.

EDIT: I have some things to attend to and no one's biting for my current opening, so I'm moving it up to 6:30-7:30, depending on what the thread looks like when I get back.

Parallacs

I have two tabs so this should take 15 mins or so. My internet is stable so don't worry about saving.

Why do blue hydrangias take so long to bloom?!

Thanks a ton ab.aeterno! I really liked the town. Makes mine look boring.

Anustart

I got turnips at 51 bells a pop! Let's try and keep this orderly and I can try to get the inevitable thousands of people wanting to come sell!

djkungfugorilla

Neo Member
So I took a gamble and lost this week on turnips! I bought at 90 and am looking to sell anywhere for not a loss. Can someone help me out?

paws2rescu 4313-0580-3005

Top Bottom