• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I had some problems earlier today but everything should be working now. Maybe it's you.

Edit: It has to be your connection, I've done everything I can.

Man... my "spike" today was 138. I swear this town secretly hates me.

I know, I sold yesterday... but I was gonna open my gates if I had anything good. This shit is laughable.

I have a price of 147 Bells tonight. If anyone wants to make an admittedly meager profit, then I can open up. I'm still kinda hoping for a better price from someone else, though.

Wow, we got a crazy reddit hug today. Anyone still around?

Edit: Added kmd and simmer_e as friends. If I see either of you friend me back I'll go back in game and open the gate. If anyone else wants to sell, let me know.

I'd sell, Fireblend! If you're at least doubling on price, why not?

169 bells Tuesday AM price for me. I didn't buy any turnips last week, but will post again for the PM price if it goes any higher and anyone wants to sell.

Oxx

I had 452 this morning, but I only had enough time to sort myself out before heading to work.

I'm guessing my PM price won't be even bigger.

I'm never gonna get lots of people to visit me.

387 bells this afternoon in my town. Let me know if you want to buy and we'll sort it out.

I'm in the UK, it's nearly 14:30 so plenty of time to go. I may be a little slow to respond, but will come back to you.

I had 452 this morning, but I only had enough time to sort myself out before heading to work.

I'm guessing my PM price won't be even bigger.

I'm never gonna get lots of people to visit me.

You could technically just sell all your turnips and then time travel...if your gaming moral compass approves of it lol.

Top Bottom