• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

flippedb

Banned
qzrcToa.png

BAM! The accuracy of his prediction is reduced since I didn't have a price for Monday morning.

Volodja

Sunday 95
Monday AM 83
Monday PM 80
Tuesday AM 127
Tuesday PM 153

Pretty sure tomorrow morning I'm gonna hit the highest value.
But I don't knwo if I'll actually sell, it's kind of low.

Levi

Banned
451 in my town. I am at work right now, but I will try to hop on later this afternoon when I get home if anyone wants to sell. I think mine was like 160 yesterday so a big spike today.

Edit: I should have put a time frame. I should be able to get on around say 3:30 EST. Maybe a little earlier, but I don't want to promise earlier if I can't make it. One never knows with traffic in this city. I'll post when I get on with all relevant information. :)

I'd love to get in on this. Will tip handsomely. Today is my day off, I probably wouldn't have time to get in on the bigger prices most are waiting for.

1263 6107 8886 / Dredfort

Cloak

So i bought for 90...

Missed Monday AM, Monday PM 93
Tues AM 119, PM 165

I think I found the turnip wizard thing:

Data: 96, 93, 119, 165
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday morning

So I guess I should probably wait then huh?

Hi guys, turnips are going for 399 in my town this evening. Add me and PM me if you're interested in coming over, my FC is 5069-3962-1616. I bought at 110 and sold them at today's price. I'm not a risky guy when it comes to turnips and I can't check every morning due to work, so sell when I see a decent price.

I'm going to have some dinner and will then add people and open up if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

chunk3rvd

Phineas gave me a stalk market badge :3

tumblr_mp9gwnLjEF1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

pros only

This post worries me. If I sell my turnips today and make 4.5 million will I unlock a later badge and leave a permanent hole in my badge collection forever? I'm worried I may lock myself out of getting earlier rewards, similar to the way the post office saving rewards worked in previous games :/

Edit: am I looking at it wrong? Does the gold appear in the middle once you earn it?

Hi guys, turnips are going for 399 in my town this evening. Add me and PM me if you're interested in coming over, my FC is 5069-3962-1616. I bought at 110 and sold them at today's price. I'm not a risky guy when it comes to turnips and I can't check every morning due to work, so sell when I see a decent price.

I'm going to have some dinner and will then add people and open up if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

I may take you up on your offer, but first I want to see if I can get into Runus' town for 451 bells per turnip. I'll PM you if not. :)

Runus

Okay. I am on AC now with the 451 price. I have added FC for the first few PMs I got. I will keep adding them for people to come sell. I see some are in the comments too. I will get you added. Just give me a few.

Edit: My FC is 3780-9803-2289

chunk3rvd

Okay. I am on AC now with the 451 price. I have added FC for the first few PMs I got. I will keep adding them for people to come sell. I see some are in the comments too. I will get you added. Just give me a few.

I would like to get in on this if it's ok?

Have a bunch I'm looking to sell and will leave a nice tip. My friend code is 2578-3285-5714. Will keep an eye out for the flashing orange light! :)

Edit: no idea what your friend code is. Would you prefer contact through PM's?

-NeoTB1-

We've already talked outside of GAF, but just let me know once you have finished adding people and have a spot open. Thanks man.

Runus

I would like to get in on this if it's ok?

Have a bunch I'm looking to sell and will leave a nice tip. My friend code is 2578-3285-5714. Will keep an eye out for the flashing orange light! :)

Edit: no idea what your friend code is. Would you prefer contact through PM's?

My FC is 3780-9803-2289 I tried to add you, but it's saying friend code not valid. Hmmm....

Laffer

I just sent you a PM. Would love to sell in your town :)

KJA

I've sent you a PM as well. This is my first time selling turnips so hopefully I can make a nice profit!

I haven't travelled to a town online before. Do I have to add your friend code first, or is you adding mine enough?

Also, will travelling to a town with an earlier time zone than mine spoil my turnips?

pulga

Banned

Added you! Is it okay if I come on over now? I see you already added me :D

KJA

I haven't travelled to a town online before. Do I have to add your friend code first, or is you adding mine enough?

Also, will travelling to a town with an earlier time zone than mine spoil my turnips?

Both parties need to add each other's friend code to their Nintendo 3DS, in order to visit their town.

UberTag

With 18,000 turnips sitting in a completely full locker and both Thursday and Friday off from work this week, I'm holding out for at least 550+... preferably higher... before I hit SELL.

Runus

This is my first time too, lol. I had just been adding people's FC. And my town just had an error, so let me add some more of these PMs and I will re-open. one sec.

Levi

Banned

Added you, I'm 1263 6107 8886. (Posted earlier, but in case you missed it).

Thanks!

Linius

This post worries me. If I sell my turnips today and make 4.5 million will I unlock a later badge and leave a permanent hole in my badge collection forever? I'm worried I may lock myself out of getting earlier rewards, similar to the way the post office saving rewards worked in previous games :/

Edit: am I looking at it wrong? Does the gold appear in the middle once you earn it?

I earned these two badges at the same time. No holes will appear ;)

Runus

Okay. Gates are open again. I'll try keep this updated. I didn't get to all the PMs yet, but I will do my best to take care of everyone. Let me just get some people in and then I will close up and add the rest.

Edit: Sigh....Don't know why it keeps having errors. Gonna try again.

Fantomex

I won't be on till after work. If i do eventually get in to your town, God bless you!

1778-9510-7077

bs000

Looks like you're going to be busy with other people for awhile but I'd like to toss myself in the pile and hopefully you'll get to me eventually :p

1289-9038-8208

pulga

Banned
Okay. Gates are open again. I'll try keep this updated. I didn't get to all the PMs yet, but I will do my best to take care of everyone. Let me just get some people in and then I will close up and add the rest.

The monkey keeps telling me that somethings not working when I try your town! Its not an error code, though.

KJA

The monkey keeps telling me that somethings not working when I try your town! Its not an error code, though.

Same.

Seems like it's either having trouble handling all of these visitor requests or that it already reached its visitor limit.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

Is your town RVille?

hiro4

It feels like rush hour here! :D

I'm almost certain this will be the last time I'll buy turnips, this is too much stress.

Understandably you'll be pretty busy, but if you do get a chance to add more people to sell my FC is: 2294-4109-5735

I'm almost certain this will be the last time I'll buy turnips, this is too much stress.
Likewise. If I can offload them for 450+ this week that'll take of all future Nook loans, so I can stop worrying about turnips.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone have 450+?

Runus

Just letting everyone know I am still open. Just full. So just keep trying and I will try to get other FC added once it calms down.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I pmed you Runus, I really hope I can offload these turnips. You rock dude:)

Top Bottom