• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Sol1dus

Thanks Shiggie. I"m sitting on a pretty 5Million right now. Can't wait for next week. I love not having to go bug hunting.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Thanks Shiggie. I"m sitting on a pretty 5Million right now. Can't wait for next week. I love not having to go bug hunting.

This was pretty much my plan. Spend a million in the market, get 5 million return, spend what I gotta spend but save a million for the next week, rinse and repeat.

Runus

Just wanted to thank everyone for the generous tips. Glad I could help. :) I'm still trying to add a few of the last PMs I got so if you haven't sold yet and had PM'd me earlier look for me to add you soon. Thanks again everyone! Sorry if I missed anyone. It gets crazy! :)

If you've sent me a PM since the last time I opened my gates, I'll get to you once the town clears out again. Hang tight :)

Thanks to all the people leaving generous tips, by the way! :D

Lexxism

Just wanted to thank everyone for the generous tips. Glad I could help. :) I'm still trying to add a few of the last PMs I got so if you haven't sold yet and had PM'd me earlier look for me to add you soon. Thanks again everyone! Sorry if I missed anyone. It gets crazy! :)

Till what time will you be available?

Damn, should I go for the 400+ with you guys, or wait for 500/600+ later in the week? Bahhhh, I'm so indecisive with this stuff.

Think I'll wait it out for now.

mavs

Okay! Bluthton is open once again! 446 bells per.

edit: lol, wow somebody made it before I even posted

Thanks for the hookup and the peach! I only left flowers as a present, but I will try to donate fossils if it slows down later.

Well, if they poofed there's more where that came from.

UberTag

Just a quick reminder to anyone trending upwards towards a Large Spike tomorrow morning...

Enact Early Bird ordinance tonight to ensure you have a full 6 hours to ferry people in and out if your price booms instead of just 3.

I'm not sure if my PM's are sending; I've been waiting for Runus and timetokill to add me as a friend for three hours. :-/

I really want to sell these turnips, as I want to be able to forget about them and focus on other things.

Please add me if your town buys turnips for 450 or so bells, and are OK with a session now.

My FC is 4897-5921-9871

Thanks!

Runus

I'm not sure if my PM's are sending; I've been waiting for Runus and timetokill to add me as a friend for three hours. :-/

I really want to sell these turnips, as I want to be able to forget about them and focus on other things.

Please add me if your town buys turnips for 450 or so bells, and are OK with a session now.

My FC is 4897-5921-9871

Thanks!

Hmm...did I not get you. Give me a minute. Thought I had. Just have one person right now and then I will add you.

Top Bottom