• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Shiggie

409 bells for turnips. FC is in my profile. add me by PM and ill get back to you ASAP. I may be AFK after a bit but hit me up still.

Okay, I'm beginning FC additions now. Bluthton will be open in about 10 minutes.

If you want to come to Bluthton to sell turnips at 446 per, add me: 4596-9608-6492 and then PM me your FC.

I'll be open most of the afternoon so keep checking.

hiro4

Okay, I'm beginning FC additions now. Bluthton will be open in about 10 minutes.

If you want to come to Bluthton to sell turnips at 446 per, add me: 4596-9608-6492 and then PM me your FC.

Super!
Pm has been sent!
Thanks

Bluthon is now open for business. If you sent me a PM I added you. There aren't really any flowers up north, but if you end up roaming south please mind your step! :)

hiro4

Bluthon is now open for business. If you sent me a PM I added you. There aren't really any flowers up north, but if you end up roaming south please mind your step! :)

Cool!
I've sent you another Pm since I'm guessing the first one didn't arrive.
Can't wait to unload my turnips.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Damn, someone filled the last spot of Bluthton one second before I could. :p

Well, hurry up turnip farmers!

Can you add to the FC list while your town is online? Or will that mess something up?

Lemme know. If can't, I'll add more when town empties out.

MicH

Can you add to the FC list while your town is online? Or will that mess something up?

You can't. The Home button is disabled during online play (even if you have your gates open and no one is visiting)

hiro4

I don't think you can open the home menu when online communications are happening.

You could try though :)

chunk3rvd

A bit late but thanks a bunch to Runus! Made some nice money in his village earlier and on returning to mine, Phineas was waiting with a nice turnip badge for me :)

Chatted to a hilarious duck while I was there and nicked a few peaches off the ground (which I hope you didn't mind) as I still only have apples in my town. Good times!

Stat!

446 per? I don't know! I feel like I have to wait for 500+ bels but I don't want to lose out. It's my first turnip week so I'll hope that it'll change over the coming days. Still Wednesday/Thursday to trade...right?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
446 per? I don't know! I feel like I have to wait for 500+ bels but I don't want to lose out. It's my first turnip week so I'll hope that it'll change over the coming days. Still Wednesday/Thursday to trade...right?

I think I got a large spike coming tomorrow. I'll hook you up again if I do.

Coquette

Thank you Runus! You saved me from having a shitload of rotten turnips since I forgot I'm going on a trip this week. :p

PS - Your white kangaroo? Still freakin' creepy.

Thanks again Shiggie! I decided to pay off my basement loan with the turnip proceeds, and still had enough left over to pay off my back room loan tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the Silver Rod!

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I'm pondering turning on early bird ordinance in case the large spike comes in but I'm still wondering if bell ordinance has an effect on the turnip prices. If it doesn't, I may as well kick in early bird.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Thank again Runus.
3AQmK.gif
I tried to be quick so others could come in.

Finally got into timetokill's place. Thanks again! Your Retail is at a very convenient location.

I should be set for my loans and stuff now.

celebi23

Okay. I am on AC now with the 451 price. I have added FC for the first few PMs I got. I will keep adding them for people to come sell. I see some are in the comments too. I will get you added. Just give me a few.

Edit: My FC is 3780-9803-2289

Adding you. I can be online in a minute. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Thanks!

Okay, town's clear. Adding next batch of FCs. Bluthton should be back on in about 5-10 minutes.

By the way, I've placed baskets of peaches near the train station. Feel free to take some with you if you need 'em.

celebi23

Adding you. I can be online in a minute. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Thanks!

Top Bottom