• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

UberTag

I filled the B and C sections of my locker with turnips. Some of the A, too.

Next week, I will fill my entire locker with turnips.

I'm not crazy.
You're not officially declared crazy until you fill MORE than one entire locker with turnips.
I'll probably be there next week.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So [post=67428876]my price has been slowly decreasing now for two days.[/post] Could potentially be a spike, but I warn you that is the high price is during the morning the only one who will be able to take advantage of it is me. At work see.

UberTag

Whoever spikes this afternoon with a price of 500+ gets a 10% cut of my 18,000 turnips.
That's 900K bells minimum for you.

How is this possible? Your locker space is universal, right?
I have 3 additional mule characters with locker space linked to my city. No reason I can't turn them into turnip mules down the road.
Plus, there's a part of me that wants to stockpile a piggy bank collection each converted to a distinct gem or color. That means I need 8 of 'em.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have 3 additional mule characters with locker space linked to my city. No reason I can't turn them into turnip mules down the road.
Plus, there's a part of me that wants to stockpile a piggy bank collection each converted to a distinct gem or color. That means I need 8 of 'em.

Oh wow. I really have to make use of the other character slots.

Petrie

Banned
I think I'm going to have to trade this game away. Not that I don't enjoy it, but I just got my 3DS recently and have lots I want to play, and instead I keep playing AC because I feel like if I don't I'm falling behind/missing out/etc. I know this is my own mental hurdle, but it feels like if I have the game I need to try and get the most out of it, but I was having more "fun" playing Theatrhythm last night, yet stopped because "Oh god not getting the max bells I can!"

Or maybe I can be less psycho.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I'm going to have to trade this game away. Not that I don't enjoy it, but I just got my 3DS recently and have lots I want to play, and instead I keep playing AC because I feel like if I don't I'm falling behind/missing out/etc. I know this is my own mental hurdle, but it feels like if I have the game I need to try and get the most out of it, but I was having more "fun" playing Theatrhythm last night, yet stopped because "Oh god not getting the max bells I can!"

Or maybe I can be less psycho.
I suggest just taking a break rather than trading it so you don't lose your progress. Just spend a few moments a day doing daily tasks like watering flowers and digging up fossils and then move on to something else. There really is no rush.

Petrie

Banned
I suggest just taking a break rather than trading it so you don't lose your progress. Just spend a few moments a day doing daily tasks like watering flowers and digging up fossils and then move on to something else. There really is no rush.

I wish my brain worked that way. I end up feeling like if I'm not making enough to upgrade my house each day my time is being wasted.

I'm crazy OCD.

Linius

Will he let me sell my turnips in his Re-Tail? :D

I told him I could set him up with this thread though not many would bite for 400 normally. He said that if he has the time tonight he'll let me know. So I'll just post in this thread when he wants to open his gates for people to sell. Just so you know, this 400 bells price is gonna be there for another 8,5 hours.

UberTag

I told him I could set him up with this thread though not many would bite for 400 normally. He said that if he has the time tonight he'll let me know. So I'll just post in this thread when he wants to open his gates for people to sell. Just so you know, this 400 bells price is gonna be there for another 8,5 hours.
It's hard to justify biting at ~400 this early on a Tuesday.
Would only take the plunge this early if I was offline for the rest of the week or something.
(My village is trending random so I'm not in play on the sales front.)

Linius

It's hard to justify biting at ~400 this early on a Tuesday.
Would only take the plunge this early if I was offline for the rest of the week or something.

Yeah, my thought exactly. But I guess people with busy lives and work and stuff would likely take their chances early in the week. I'm just lucky to be free from study at the moment and I don't have that much to do during the week. Though this week I'll be away from my 3DS as of tomorrow. Will be my first days without any Animal Crossing at all till next monday :p

one_kill

Oh sweet, thanks Linius. No problem if he can't or doesn't feel like it.

I just want to make a good profit early in the week because I've been contracted to do work which will reduce my AC/GAF time.

MicH

Where are the good prices, guys? :( I think I'm on the decreasing pattern this week.

80 > 77 > 74 > 70

Not good

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
The Stalk Market Wizard says I have either a large spike or small spike happening with my 65 - 61 - 100 so far but, as always, that wizard is for AC City Folk so taken with a grain of salt.

Animekatt

Not sure, but it sure as heck better than most of the numbers here so far!

You can read about patterns here:
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

Thanks for that. I go on the site all the time now, but yet i haven't gone to the stalk market page. I'll also keep you in mind, although I'm not expecting much. ;)

The wizard is at http://www.kurtboyer.com/guides/AnimalCrossingCityFolk/StalkMarket/

It keeps your numbers over multiple visits!

According to the wizard, he thinks it's random, and that it's best to sell now. I will still take my chances. Thanks for the link, it's pretty cool!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
it's happeninggggggggggggg
image.php

Top Bottom