• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Current price in my town is 440.

FC 2509-0907-1934

I could use cherries, peaches and persimmons. Feel free to loot my fruit - I've got oranges, apples, pears and all the tropicals.

I could also use fortune cookie stuff, sleek stuff and robo stuff. Heck, I'll take just about any stuff.

I will add 4 FCs at a time and open the gates. Once that batch is gone, I will do another. I do have family stuff going on later today, so gates will close for good at 6:30 Eastern.

Never had GAF folks over before, so please accept my apologies in advance if I accidentally kick anybody out.
Ah! Add my friend! 0301-9797-2166. Thanks!

Hero

FC 2509-0907-1934

I could use cherries, peaches and persimmons. Feel free to loot my fruit - I've got oranges, apples, pears and all the tropicals.

I could also use fortune cookie stuff, sleek stuff and robo stuff. Heck, I'll take just about any stuff.

I will add 4 FCs at a time and open the gates. Once that batch is gone, I will do another. I do have family stuff going on later today, so gates will close for good at 6:30 Eastern.

Never had GAF folks over before, so please accept my apologies in advance if I accidentally kick anybody out.

Ohh, add me please if you don't mind. Need to sell my gf's turnips today.

2964 9455 1031

vientown

Neo Member

FC 2509-0907-1934

I've got a batch of persimmons for ya - not very many, but a few.

FC: 4382 - 2437 - 6655

Nightz

FC 2509-0907-1934

Added you! My FC is 3282-2339-5706

Castcoder

Banned

FC 2509-0907-1934

I guess 440 isn't bad. Can I please come over? My FC is 4940-5432-8360.

Ooooh could I get on this turnip action? My FC is 3136-6565-1594, I already added you benny lava. Got some peaches and bells for ya I guess!

olimpia84

FC 2509-0907-1934

Can I come over? I don't have a whole lot of turnips so I should be in and out in one trip really quick. 5413-0005-6604

WonderPup

My Re-Tail is buy for 512 bells if anyone is interested. I'll be taking visitors for the next hour or so.

3153-4172-0166
Jerry in Toughton

Please stick to the paths.

My Re-Tail is buy for 512 bells if anyone is interested. I'll be taking visitors for the next hour or so.

3153-4172-0166
Jerry in Toughton

Please stick to the paths.[/QUOTE

I'm waiting on benny, buut your prices are better haha. My FC is 3136-6565-1594, could I come on over!

Tayaya

My PM Price today is 547 BPT, boys and girls.

I've gotta drive home from work right now, but I'll open up my gate when I get home. PM me your FCs if you want in. I'll do you guys in waves of 3.

Mine is 3995-6499-9865

Accepted tips include Bells, Modern Wood Furniture items, and, well.... pretty much anything but fruit!

Also, there are some items in my Abel Sisters' shop - a Hatsune Miku dress, a Blackhawks Jersey, and a Haruhi Suzumiya outfit that I made. Help yourseves!

benny lava

Neo Member
Thanks to everyone who visited Otherton today! Probably won't see many more tourists with Wonderpup and Tayaya's great prices, but I will leave the gates open for a little while longer. Happy 4th everybody!

Nightz

Thanks to everyone who visited Otherton today! Probably won't see many more tourists with Wonderpup and Tayaya's great prices, but I will leave the gates open for a little while longer. Happy 4th everybody!

You mind if my wife comes over and sells her turnips at your place? She doesn't have very many so it should be quick. Her FC is 1864-9319-0385.

Thanks for letting me sell btw!

Top Bottom