• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My Re-Tail is buy for 512 bells if anyone is interested. I'll be taking visitors for the next hour or so.

3153-4172-0166
Jerry in Toughton

Please stick to the paths.

Yeah, if you could let me in, that would be great.

My friend code is 2664-2138-6206

Tayaya

My PM Price today is 547 BPT, boys and girls.

I've gotta drive home from work right now, but I'll open up my gate when I get home. PM me your FCs if you want in. I'll do you guys in waves of 3.

Mine is 3995-6499-9865

Accepted tips include Bells, Modern Wood Furniture items, and, well.... pretty much anything but fruit!

Also, there are some items in my Abel Sisters' shop - a Hatsune Miku dress, a Blackhawks Jersey, and a Haruhi Suzumiya outfit that I made. Help yourseves!

Home from work now guys - again 547 is the price in my town. All are welcome!

Castcoder

Banned
My PM Price today is 547 BPT, boys and girls.

I've gotta drive home from work right now, but I'll open up my gate when I get home. PM me your FCs if you want in. I'll do you guys in waves of 3.

Mine is 3995-6499-9865

Accepted tips include Bells, Modern Wood Furniture items, and, well.... pretty much anything but fruit!

Also, there are some items in my Abel Sisters' shop - a Hatsune Miku dress, a Blackhawks Jersey, and a Haruhi Suzumiya outfit that I made. Help yourseves!

Added! My internet was acting up and my 3DS wasn't connecting, but all is fine now.
EDIT: My friend code is: 4940-5432-8360

hni_00220vsun.jpg

4897 - 5951 - 6020

It's just after 2 PM, so I've got all day.

I'm missing the Modern Wall Clock, Modern Cabinet, Modern Wardrobe, Modern Table, Modern Sofa, Modern End Table, Modern Dresser, and Modern Floor, so any of those would be more appreciated than money!

My turnip price for this morning is 486 bells. FC is 1934-1958-0125.

As always, please don't trample my flowers; my Re-Tail is not in a particularly convenient location relative to the train station, I recommend using the Western Bridge to avoid most of them. Tips appreciated.

PM if interested.

Castcoder

Banned
hni_00220vsun.jpg

4897 - 5951 - 6020

I'm missing the Modern Wall Clock, Modern Cabinet, Modern Wardrobe, Modern Table, Modern Sofa, Modern End Table, Modern Dresser, and Modern Floor, so any of those would be more appreciated than money!

Tayaya isn't responding. I'll add you.

Castcoder

Banned
Waiting on the other two two finish up, Crash! But if you have another town to go to, I totally understand.

I'm having connection issues with UltimateIke right now, so if you don't mind me swinging by once the ones in your town are gone, that would be great! Sorry, UltimateIke. Don't know what's going on with these Resetiis.

Tayaya

I'm having connection issues with UltimateIke right now, so if you don't mind me swinging by once the ones in your town are gone, that would be great! Sorry, UltimateIke. Don't know what's going on with these Resetiis.

No problem! I'm adding you right now and will be open again in about 3 minutes. Doesn't look like anyone else has nibbled in the meantime. If anyone else wants in let me know and I'll queue you up.

Sorry. Baron made it in, so it must just be a connection problem between the two of us. :(

Quantum

hni_00220vsun.jpg

4897 - 5951 - 6020

I've sent a PM - I have the declining price again this week and a 4000 turnips to unload!

hni_00220vsun.jpg

4897 - 5951 - 6020

My FC is in my profile, I have the end table and wall clock. I'll add you.

Berordn

hni_00220vsun.jpg

4897 - 5951 - 6020

I don't need it, but I have a friend who can't post that'd love to jump in on that, 1204-0007-9140.

Tayaya

dyls is done, session crashed after he left but at least it saved!

Crash - my town is open if you wanna come back and tip.

Daakusedo - you are added and the town is open if you still need to trade.

EDIT:
Time for me to fire up the grill and cook some steaks! Thanks to those that stopped by! I may open up again this evening if anyone else needs to sell at 547!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm such a nice guy. I think "I should check my turnip price for GAF" and low and behold, selling for 569 Bells.

Check my profile for my FC. I'll give 15 minutes for anyone who wants to add me. I have to leave in about 65 minutes.

Quantum

seriously this is frustrating!

perhaps its me?

never had issue going to other towns before, but I keep crashing in yours.

(digital copy of game, connection over fios, east coast us - no clue.)

Top Bottom