• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

daakusedo

Thank you for saving me from a turnip disaster, Ike.
I'll come back on saturday if you're here to give you modern sofa and other good gifts when I got a good connection.

ZeroEdge

Sent a PM to you Tayaya my damn market has bottomed out two weeks in a row now at below 60 :( I'd take a 36 bell hit per sale at that crappy price

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Gate is opened! Please don't run over my flowers
zWVbK.gif
(I do enough myself). Town is called Levity.

If there's time before I have to go in 45 minutes I'll let more stragglers in. :)

ZeroEdge

I'm such a nice guy. I think "I should check my turnip price for GAF" and low and behold, selling for 569 Bells.

Check my profile for my FC. I'll give 15 minutes for anyone who wants to add me. I have to leave in about 65 minutes.

I don't see your FC at least not on the mobile version of GAF (No PC) at the moment , if your still letting people in can you PM me?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
PM'd you. Thanks.

worked great finally!

thanks

Do you think I can come over?

FC: 0216-0811-8837

Hey HB, sorry I screwed up in my PM. I can come now if you can have me :)

I don't see your FC at least not on the mobile version of GAF (No PC) at the moment , if your still letting people in can you PM me?
Will add you all soon. If anyone wants to bring an axe that would be swell! Friend code is: 2578-3128-0643

ZeroEdge

Gates are open again. I think I added everyone who requested. Town is Levity. Bringing an axe earns you extra awesome points.

Sorry I have no Axe but much thanks for the Sale I left ya a sack of cash :) You made my wife happy too lol she's singing that Billionaire song but subbing in bellionaire lol.

WonderPup

512 Bells here. Opening up for the last time today. I can take three people, and then I'm calling it quits for the night. Let's go!

3153-4172-0166

Jerry in Toughton

Gartooth

512 Bells here. Opening up for the last time today. I can take three people, and then I'm calling it quits for the night. Let's go!

3153-4172-0166

Jerry in Toughton
I hope your still letting people in, I would love to sell what I have! My FC is 1220-6720-6707

Thanks for that! I got more money than I've made the entire time I've had this game. My sister wants me to tell you thank you too. She couldn't say it before the connection cut out.

Hey Ike can I get in on this action? I'm gonna add you now my fc 4983-4928-8566

Thanks!

Okay! Gate is open!

Thank you sir. I sent you modern flooring but I don't know if it is what you were looking for?

You're welcome!

I was originally looking for the black and white Modern set, but since you gave me the Modern Wood, I've decided to collect that too, so it all works out. So thanks!

Or, I think you gave me the Modern Wood. Someone did. I'm all mixed up with who was who. :/

Top Bottom