• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

BowieZ

Banned
While I'm waiting for spots to open up, I'm just heading to Moblin's town to grab a shovel - although I just realised I'm coming with absolutely nothing but turnips lol.

Want some turnips moblin?

Still left you some anyway :p

I just noticed, so kind!

I may have to reevaluate my feelings toward Aussies... I'm so confused
IRJRw.gif

Draysoth

Thank you so much Koodo and mb.exe! Paid off my loans! I'm checking daily in case I get a high price - seems to have capped earlier for me this week at 131.

vientown

Neo Member
Sorry about that. I've had people running in and out all day and that's the first DC I've seen. :lol
If you're still keeping your gate open, I'd like to come over and sell. Bought 2.5 mil worth of turnips and nobody I know (including me) has increasing prices.

FC: 4382 - 2437 - 6655

Already added you. :)

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Mon. 1 | 50
Mon. 2 | 46 | (008.00%)
Tue. 1 | 41 | (010.87%)
Tue. 2 | 37 | (009.76%)
Wed. 1 | 33 | (010.81%)
Wed. 2 | 30 | (009.09%)
Thu. 1 | 26 | (013.33%)
Thu. 2 | 99 |  280.77%
*raises eyebrow*

JosiahB

My turnip prices have been slowly decreasing every day this week, but my PM price today jumped from 68 (AM) to 139. Seems like PM tomorrow will be best, assuming it's a big spike...

vientown

Neo Member
Sorry for taking so long in your town, it's tough selling all those turnips as quick as possible haha.

If you open up again I'd like to sell my last batch in your town if that's alright with you.

Thanks for having me either way. Made 9 mil+!

Marvie_3

Banned
Cool, waiting for the invite.
Gate is open!

Sorry for taking so long in your town, it's tough selling all those turnips as quick as possible haha.

If you open up again I'd like to sell my last batch in your town if that's alright with you.

Thanks for having me either way. Made 9 mil+!

Was that you I accidentally booted? Sorry about that! I went to save and and ended the session by mistake. You're more than welcome to come back in.

Gate is open!

Was that you I accidentally booted? Sorry about that! I went to save and and ended the session by mistake. You're more than welcome to come back in.
Hey, Marvie. You still selling turnips? A friend of mine would love to get some of that.

His FC is 1590 4780 6485. I'll make sure he tips. :)

Acerac

Banned
Huh. Resetti'd out. Trying to reconnect now. This is why I tip as I go; waiting til the end leads to this. Was almost done too. >_<

Thanks for your efforts at least.

Nightz

Added you too Marvie. Hope I can get in, but if not it's cool. My FC is in my profile.

Edit: 3282-2339-5706 to make it easier.

Acerac

Banned
Huh, and now I'm crowded out from returning. Oh wellz.

Hurray for Nintendo netcode I guess.

Thanks for letting me sell in your town Marvie, while it's a shame I couldn't sell the rest of my turnips and finish tipping you, I am still grateful for your time. <3

benny lava

Neo Member
Current price in my town is 440.

FC 2509-0907-1934

I could use cherries, peaches and persimmons. Feel free to loot my fruit - I've got oranges, apples, pears and all the tropicals.

I could also use fortune cookie stuff, sleek stuff and robo stuff. Heck, I'll take just about any stuff.

I will add 4 FCs at a time and open the gates. Once that batch is gone, I will do another. I do have family stuff going on later today, so gates will close for good at 6:30 Eastern.

Never had GAF folks over before, so please accept my apologies in advance if I accidentally kick anybody out.

Firehead

Current price in my town is 440.

FC 2509-0907-1934

I could use cherries, peaches and persimmons. Feel free to loot my fruit - I've got oranges, apples, pears and all the tropicals.

I could also use fortune cookie stuff, sleek stuff and robo stuff. Heck, I'll take just about any stuff.

I will add 4 FCs at a time and open the gates. Once that batch is gone, I will do another. I do have family stuff going on later today, so gates will close for good at 6:30 Eastern.

Never had GAF folks over before, so please accept my apologies in advance if I accidentally kick anybody out.

I'll hit that price up. Have some cherries and peaches for ya. :)

FC 2964-9274-6987

Top Bottom