• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

one_kill

Ooh the intrigue! Did you get a little drop day 2 AM so that the PM might be the first increase of a spike? Or did it start to spike already in the morning?

Will you be checking tomorrow morning's prices?
Yup, I'll be checking AM tomorrow. Hoping for an increase >.<

For folks who are still confused about all the trends and prices and tricks regarding turnips, animalcrossing.us just made these cute infographics:

tumblr_mpo14jYoU11sp8elno1_500.png

tumblr_mpo14jYoU11sp8elno2_r1_500.png

tumblr_mpo14jYoU11sp8elno3_500.png

zroid

Banned
Hmm I didn't know about long-term trends. That's interesting.

My history doesn't seem indicative of these trends, however, lol. I've gotten random every week!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
For folks who are still confused about all the trends and prices and tricks regarding turnips, animalcrossing.us just made these cute infographics:

So basically if you get a couple of increases, watch the third. Big jump = big spike and sell, small increase = small spike and wait one more before selling?

And decreases at the start don't mean anything it seems. So when do you know you have a decreasing pattern?

zroid

Banned
And decreases at the start don't mean anything it seems. So when do you know you have a decreasing pattern?

I don't think you can know for 100% sure until Thursday PM. I believe that's the last time when the first increase in any spike pattern must occur.

Chaos17

Nice guide thanks!
So if I follow correctly, maybe i will get a spike since I had random prices last week and this week my prices seems to go down...
Let's wait and see *crossing finger*

MicH

I thought I was on the decreasing pattern last week, but throughThursday and Friday I had a small spike. Don't remember how much though.

Nugg

I don't think you can know for 100% sure until Thursday PM. I believe that's the last time when the first increase in any spike pattern must occur.

The pattern of a large spike changes five times in a row. Small increase, small increase, large increase, decrease, decrease.

So, in order for the last decrease to happen by Saturday afternoon, the first increase must happen by Thursday afternoon AT THE LATEST. Until then, prices will steadily go down.

If your prices are not increasing by Thursday PM, abandon ship.

tripskylark

Neo Member
Yesterday PM was 42...now its 147 this morning. Might wanna watch me guys, heh. This was me last week:

tumblr_mpf4f1hSyq1s3c1kao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpdyalo8D21s3c1kao1_400.png

i'll keep you guys posted soon

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 100 |
Mon. 1 | 88  | (12.00%)
Mon. 2 | 83  | (05.68%)
Tue. 1 | 79  | (04.82%)
If this turns out to be the decreasing pattern, I will be a sad bear.

Korosenai

Could be on for a big spike tomorrow morning. If you get another increase this afternoon I'd be tempted to slap on early bird for tomorrow?

So if I see another spike in a couple of hours, I should wait til tomorrow morning for another to sell/let people in?

And yea, i'll definitely put early bird on if I see a spike later on today.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So if I see another spike in a couple of hours, I should wait til tomorrow morning for another to sell/let people in?

And yea, i'll definitely put early bird on if I see a spike later on today.

Yeah. If it is a spike, there are always three increases before the decrease (if it is a small spike there are four increases).

Flip side is you have a fairly narrow window and it can be hectic adding people etc.

Phenomic

I started at

and it just jumped up to 129

If this continues I will keep the thread updated. Thought I was in a down trend, but maybe I'm wrong.

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 90
Mo PM - 87
Tu AM - 84
Tu PM - 79

Seems very unlikely to be random at this point (then again, I got trolled pretty hard last week by the random god). Just hope it's not decreasing.

My first week playing The Stalk Market isn't going well, is it? Do I still have any hope or will I have to throw myself at the kindness of others? I've got a lighthouse to pay for. :/

Mon AM - 87
Mon PM - 81
Tue AM - 78
Tue PM - 74

Bought @ 94

Monday: ??, 77
Tuesday: 107, 135

If I get a spike I hope it doesn't happen in the AM. My 2nd week in playing the stalk market now with an entire storage locker filled with turnips and I hope I can sell soon because I'm tired of living like a hoarder in my tiny three room house.

Monday AM: 92
Monday PM: ??
Tuesday AM: 143
Tuesday PM: 104

Darn, I definitely have the random pattern this week. I was hoping to not have to travel this time...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
My first week playing The Stalk Market isn't going well, is it? Do I still have any hope or will I have to throw myself at the kindness of others? I've got a lighthouse to pay for. :/

Mon AM - 87
Mon PM - 81
Tue AM - 78
Tue PM - 74

Again, tracking gently down could be decreasing, or either of the spikes. It'd need to start jumping up by thursday though,otherwise start looking for help

Top Bottom