• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

bumpkin

My newly found curiosity about the price trends has me thinking of doing extra nerdy things. Things like building a website for recording turnip prices and using graphs and shit to display said trends. As if I needed something else to eat what little free time I have lately.

Must. Ignore. Impulse.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
bought at 100

Monday: 88 / 83
Tuesday: 139 / 191

Looks good for tomorrow morning or afternoon

How do you tell if its a big or small spike? Small spike goes on for one more raise but a big spike would drop off.nhow do you know whether to sell after the third increase or wait?

Quoting myself. The info graphic says a large spike has the third increase of 300+ is that *to* 300+ or 300 above what it was before?

hemishushawa

Neo Member
How do you tell if its a big or small spike? Small spike goes on for one more raise but a big spike would drop off.nhow do you know whether to sell after the third increase or wait?

I'm wondering the same. Is the wizard always right about it being a big spike? Has anyone seen him being wrong about that?

bumpkin

The trend graph is kind of confusing to me... So if my Monday AM price is higher than my Sunday buy price, I'm in a random week no matter what? It seems like each day, my PM price is higher than my AM. I'd like to think a big spike's in my future.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The trend graph is kind of confusing to me... So if my Monday AM price is higher than my Sunday buy price, I'm in a random week no matter what? It seems like each day, my PM price is higher than my AM. I'd like to think a big spike's in my future.

Ignore Sunday. Track prices from Monday.

I started at 92.

Monday
AM: 65
PM: 62

Tuesday
AM: 58
PM: 53

Why.

Don't panic yet. Slow decline could kick into a spike. Panic on Thursday:)

Bought at 93 a piece.

MonAM: 103
MonPM: 109
TuesdayAM: 90
TuesdayPM: 85

Am I just in a decline...? :(

Looks random because you had an increase MonPM

Vexxan

Reese in my town is currently buying for 434 Bells if anyone wants to get in on that. Feel free to bring me anything from the Kiddie set or apples/peaches if you're making some serious bells!

Friend Code: 5300-8986-8660

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The graphic says that if Monday's price is 100 bells or higher, it's probably a random week; my Monday price was over 100 and higher than Sunday's buy price. :(

Hmm. that suggests that spikes can only happen with a Monday AM price <100?

Narras

Reese in my town is currently buying for 434 Bells if anyone wants to get in on that. Feel free to bring me anything from the Kiddie set or apples/peaches if you're making some serious bells!

May I enter?

My FC: 1075 - 0745 - 4550

Nugg

Will you still be around in about an hour?

vehn

Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Mine is selling for 611 bells. Will be able to play in about 30 minutes and tips / furniture very much appreciated!!

3480-2869-5638

Adding you now, 5327-0890-9892

Let me know what furniture you need (might do that tomorrow when its quieter?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

3480-2869-5638

Add me please! FC in profile.

Edit: In case you're on mobile: 3308-5473-2767

I need to make 2 trips, I'll tip and bring furniture on my 2nd run!

Philia

3480-2869-5638

Please add me as well.

Also vehn, please add 3 people at a time instead of all at once. It'll save you trouble from people trying to get in all at once.

pulga

Banned

3480-2869-5638

Ah crap, how long will you be doing this for today? Its a long line lol.

Please add me at 2191 7676 2318

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

3480-2869-5638

My god, please let me in. Will tip.

3497-0202-7034

LadyRiven

I feel like turnips are more trouble than they're worth, especially when you don't want to constantly be adding new people to your 3DS to go to their town to sell them. :S I guess I'm just lazy. I guess if I get sick of catching beetles someday...

Korosenai

According to that site for my turnip prices:

Data: 83, 79, 146, 145
Pattern(s) detected: Small Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday evening

hmmm, now im excited for tomorrow afternoon to see what I get.

3480-2869-5638

Just noticed this post... is there any room for me? My fc: 5155-3032-4812

Shahadan

3480-2869-5638

Poor guy is gonna be harassed.

Can I come? T_T Pleaaase !

1821 - 9015 - 5382

Will wait for my turn, could you PM me at that moment?

Hela

Would you add me? I won't be selling much as it's the first time I invested in turnips.
0705-2739-5717

Korosenai

Since this is my first time doing this, and before I join anyone's town, how do I tip?

Just drop the money on the ground and let the person pick it up?

Top Bottom