• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

eggwolio

No problemo. I'm holding out for more, myself. I'm sitting on 40900 turnips(well, technically my two residents who exist only for turnip for storage are sitting on them, but i digress) while everyone comes and visits her town to sell for a totally decent price. That extra hundred per turnip adds up quick. Really hoping karma smiles on me later in the week.

scaffa

No idea. Gates are open. Would you like to try coming to my town just to see if that works?

Is it still possible to come over and sell some turnips? Don't have that much, think around 10k turnips. I don't have much to trade, just got a extra blue falcon or I could leave a tip?

0087 3511 3524

eggwolio

Is it still possible to come over and sell some turnips? Don't have that much, think around 10k turnips. I don't have much to trade, just got a extra blue falcon or I could leave a tip?

0087 3511 3524

she actually just pawned her blue falcon off on me, haha. tips are always welcome, though. she'll add you in a few.

everyone else, this is last call. she's gonna close the gates to add zotty and anyone else who speaks up in the next fifteen minutes or so, and then we're done for the night.

sazzy, is there anything we can do to help diagnose your connection issues? regardless of the cut off, you're welcome to sell for as long as we're still awake, since you got in line already.

sazzy

Hey eggwoolio, I looked up the error code, seems like there's a fair bit of trouble shooting involved with the router. Thanks for your offer and help though! I'll get it fixed today or tomorrow and hopefully someone else has good prices too then.

eggwolio

Hey eggwoolio, I looked up the error code, seems like there's a fair bit of trouble shooting involved with the router. Thanks for your offer and help though! I'll get it fixed today or tomorrow and hopefully someone else has good prices too then.

good luck to you. she's always time traveling, so you'll be more than welcome next time her prices are good.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
Damn, missed those 600+ prices.
My large spike hit today, Retail is buying turnips at 574. If that's good enough, add me and PM your friend code.

Hm, I couldn't connect to the town...?

It's not even giving me any sort of error message. Porter's just saying that I can't connect for whatever reason.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
and like a curse an ugly disconnect. Yikes, never had that before.
Gives me a chance to add one more person though.

Poltergust, hit the home button and check your friends list if you haven't. I've often had issues not seeing a town and for some reason that often works.

Chopper

and like a curse an ugly disconnect. Yikes, never had that before.
Gives me a chance to add one more person though.

Poltergust, hit the home button and check your friends list if you haven't. I've often had issues not seeing a town and for some reason that often works.
D'oh. When we're in, try closing your gate. That might help.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
god, this might be on my end. I'm going to restart and check to see what the issue might be, can't fathom what it could be.
Of course this happens when I have a good price though, just my luck.

More than one person trying to connect at once usually does it too.

No, it's not that "there seems to be a problem" message, either. The game gets stuck for like 2 minutes and Porter says something like "we couldn't connect for some reason" and it exits me out of the conversation.

I'm getting this message and I have no idea why:

KLiVuQt.jpg

Blowfish, can I try coming over first? It could be me trying to connect to multiple people or something.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
I'm going to play this super slow now, sorry. No one try and join until I send you a PM to do so. This is just the weirdest thing, I'm so flustered right now, please forgive me and have some patience.

Chopper

I'm going to play this super slow now, sorry. No one try and join until I send you a PM to do so. This is just the weirdest thing, I'm so flustered right now, please forgive me and have some patience.
Cool man. One at a time, with closed gates, is the way to go.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
mon 86 / 81
tues 78 / 122
weds 174 / 323

is that a big spike and that'll be my peak for the week, or is there a possibility of one more increase tomorrow morning?

Koren

Is someone here, among those with perfect orchads, currently with a bunch of perfect peaches?

My Re-Tail has Perfect peaches as a special item today (and that's with the price increase ordinance, so 7200 a perfect peach if I'm not mistaken, 64800 for each full basket). If someone is interested...

is that a big spike and that'll be my peak for the week, or is there a possibility of one more increase tomorrow morning?
Pretty sure it's the big spike, but I'm not 100% sure.

Top Bottom