• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

ah_hia

My town is currently buying turnips at 410 bells fyi. PM me if interested later after work.
FC 5429-7320-9789. I'm on UK time btw. GMT 0.

Nugg

mon 86 / 81
tues 78 / 122
weds 174 / 323

is that a big spike and that'll be my peak for the week, or is there a possibility of one more increase tomorrow morning?

Looks like an underwhelming big spike. 2 small increases then the spike, seems about right.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
Ok, if you are certain you have a good connection and have me added, you can join in, forget the PMing stuff. I'll likely close after I have 2 people in, though, so just be patient.

Nugg

Ok, if you are certain you have a good connection and have me added, you can join in, forget the PMing stuff. I'll likely close after I have 2 people in, though, so just be patient.

I have a solid connection, and I've just added you. If you have time sometime in the next hour, I'd love to sell my turnips.

My FC is 3136-6551-0707, if you want to add me back

suzu

Yeah, it's probably best to let in just 2 people at a time. Ppl hammering at the gate doesn't help either.

----

With that said, I'd like to get in on some turnip selling, please. lol. If anyone is still open.. My fc is 1907-8574-3096.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bought at 103

Mon AM - 51
Mon PM - 152
Tue AM - 144
Tue PM - 194
Wed AM - 202

I sold all but 2 stacks yesterday at 194 to make my money back, pay off my house, and have enough money for my wife to go shopping (she likes to go through the houses I get from Street Pass and buy stuff). I'll see what happens this afternoon.

Tayaya

My girlfriend's town has Turnips going at 611. She doesn't have a GAF account yet so I'll be playing traffic cop for her - keep in mind I am at work so please be patient.

It's an AM price so we can probably only get a few of you, but we'll do what we can in batches of 2 or 3.

1418-6755-1002

Nugg

My girlfriend's town has Turnips going at 611. She doesn't have a GAF account yet so I'll be playing traffic cop for her - keep in mind I am at work so please be patient.

It's an AM price so we can probably only get a few of you, but we'll do what we can in batches of 2 or 3.

1418-6755-1002

I'd love to get in. My FC is 3136-6551-0707. I'll tip whatever I can!

suzu

1418-6755-1002

Can I come sell please?

My fc is 1907-8574-3096.

asf4ever

Neo Member

1418-6755-1002
Please add my friend..
He'll tip & give Nintendo items : )

His FC :

1418-6755-1002

Or this, wouldnt mind this price either.
My number is 5241-1890-2360

Cloak

1418-6755-1002

Hope you can fit me in. FC: 4511-0472-4001

I also have an extra Majora and MIdna's Masks if you are interested.

Thanks

TheBlowfish

Neo Member

1418-6755-1002

I would love to get in on this. you'll be tipped greatly!

3325-2069-9650

Tayaya

suzu and ASF - Mewville is open - come on in.

Ridley, Cloak, and Blowfish - you 3 will make up round 3 - watch this post and I'll let you know when we're open again!

1418-6755-1002

May I visit please? I'll be quick, I'll tip, and I have a spare Mario Super Star.

4897-5921-9871

Nopren

1418-6755-1002

Can I get in on that?

My fc is: 0130 2967 0604

jasonng

1418-6755-1002

I'll be joyful if I can get in on this.

2423-2312-6049

Tayaya

Round 2 guys got a resetti - reopening for you guys - OPEN NOW

Round 3 - Sorry for the Delay

Round 4 - Shotgun, Saften, and Jason G - we'll try and squeeze you guys in ASAP.

Remyzero

1418-6755-1002

Do you have time for me?

My FC is 3926-5061-6776

Cloak

Round 2 guys got a resetti - reopening for you guys - OPEN NOW

Round 3 - Sorry for the Delay

Round 4 - Shotgun, Saften, and Jason G - we'll try and squeeze you guys in ASAP.

No problem. BTW besides the masks, do you/she need any fruit? I have pears, peaches and mango.

GAMERG0D

I think yesterday mine were around 100 and now it's 202. This is the highest it's been for me ever, maybe I'll get a spike at noon. Only 2 more hours...

Tayaya

Im in the queue?

Yes - you'll be in round 3 once the round 2 guys finish up (which should be in just a few).

Things are getting a little crazy here at the office so I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with the thread shortly. AudioRemedy - I'll try and get you in if we can, but we have 6 other players ahead of you.... please be patient!

1418-6755-1002

If you still have time, I added you!

FC 3523-2067-1712

Tayaya

Ridley - Cloak - Blowfish - It's time for you three to come to Mewville - pack your turnips! - OPEN NOW

Round 4 guys - I am sending her your FC's now.

RustySpoon and AudioRemedy - you guys will be round 5 (You guys WILL be the final round)

Yes - you'll be in round 3 once the round 2 guys finish up (which should be in just a few).

Things are getting a little crazy here at the office so I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with the thread shortly. AudioRemedy - I'll try and get you in if we can, but we have 6 other players ahead of you.... please be patient!

Thaks tayaya. Im also at work, so im just waiting here.

TheBlowfish

Neo Member
Ridley - Cloak - Blowfish - It's time for you three to come to Mewville - pack your turnips! - OPEN NOW

RustySpoon and AudioRemedy - you guys will be round 5 (likely the final round)

oh ok, I'll be there in a minute

tripskylark

Neo Member

Are you still allowing players to come in and sell turnips? if so, my FC is 4983-4930-6205

I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

jasonng

RustySpoon and AudioRemedy - you guys will be round 5 (You guys WILL be the final round)

I'm currently waiting for someone to take a look at my car and knowing my luck he'll show up as I'm selling turnips. So if I ended up dipping before I tip please keep me on her friend list so I can tip accordingly later today.

Top Bottom