• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Tayaya

Ridley - Cloak - Blowfish - You guys are open again after the Resetti

Round 4 - Please Stand By

Round 5 - Cross your fingers.

Ridley - Cloak - Blowfish - It's time for you three to come to Mewville - pack your turnips! - OPEN NOW

Round 4 guys - I am sending her your FC's now.

RustySpoon and AudioRemedy - you guys will be round 5 (You guys WILL be the final round)

Been amazing, 1250000. WOW
Thanks for the opportunity Tayaya.

Korosenai

Bought them for 107

Monday AM: 83
Monday PM: 79
Tuesday AM: 146
Tuesday PM: 145
Wednesday AM: 157

Pattern(s) detected: Small Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday evening

Tayaya

Round 4 for Mewville - you guys are up and being added. Expect the gates to be open in just a few minutes! Please be extra polite to your hostess!

To he who left the mighty 7 figure tip, we bow down to you and kiss the shoes you daintily trod through flowers with so as not to trample them.

We only have 1 hour left until the price change, so we are no longer accepting new FCs for Mewville - Round 4 guys, please try to keep your turnips moving so we can fit the round 5 team in before it's too late. Thank you to everyone for putting up with my excessive posting as we tried to handle it in small waves and keep things organized/avoid Resetti.

tripskylark

Neo Member
Round 4 for Mewville - you guys are up and being added. Expect the gates to be open in just a few minutes! Please be extra polite to your hostess!

To he who left the mighty 7 figure tip, we bow down to you and kiss the shoes you daintily trod through flowers with so as not to trample them.

Mind squeezing me in for round 5? Haha.

I have like...2 million invested in these turnips, i'd really appreciate it.

We only have 1 hour left until the price change, so we are no longer accepting new FCs for Mewville - Round 4 guys, please try to keep your turnips moving so we can fit the round 5 team in before it's too late. Thank you to everyone for putting up with my excessive posting as we tried to handle it in small waves and keep things organized/avoid Resetti.

Ready when she is. :)

Tayaya, I'm emptying a full locker, but I'll be tipping generously. Please thank your girlfriend for her patience. I'm the one with Majora's Mask.

Tayaya

Tayaya, I'm emptying a full locker, but I'll be tipping generously. Please thank your girlfriend for her patience. I'm the one with Majora's Mask.

No problem! Thank you for the update!

EDIT: Make sure you make some reference to that old "Ben" creepypasta - your choice of attire combined with your name is giving her the willies.

Tayaya

Round 5 - get your things ready. As soon as Shotgun's done, we'll be letting you guys in. Price change is in 35 minutes, so you'll have to be swift! OPEN NOW - make the most of your 20 minutes guys. Sorry that we got such a small window.

jasonng

I've probably screwed up for round 5 folks but hopefully the afternoon price isn't bad. Thanks so much for letting me sell my turnips.

Tayaya

Thank you to everyone for your visits, for being polite, and for the gifts and bells you lavished upon the town of mewville. Sorry we couldn't accommodate everyone with the short AM bell price window.

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 100 |
Mon. 1 | 88  | (12.00%)
Mon. 2 | 83  | (05.68%)
Tue. 1 | 79  | (04.82%)
Tue. 2 | 75  | (05.06%)
Wed. 1 | 72  | (04.00%)
Wed. 2 | 68  | (05.56%)

teeg

My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm at work so I'll do my best to accommodate people right now. Otherwise I'll be on later tonight too.

CraigVil

Neo Member
My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm at work so I'll do my best to accommodate people right now. Otherwise I'll be on later tonight too.

PM'd

Thanks for sneaking us in ;D

Top Bottom