• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Soup Bar

Soup, you accepting anyone else? I just PM'd you. I'm really hoping I can get in on your turnip price.

I can give you bells, or (when you aren't so busy), I have about 8 or 9 complete sets, and about 30 or so KK Songs you can catalog for free.

Yeah it's died down quite a bit. So I'm just adding codes while I can and people are free to join.

I've added Runus, so you can join also.

Thanks, Teeg! I left what I could, I don't have too much money! The wife plays more than I do :(

I will make sure to return the favor if luck ever comes my way!

RaidenZR

Ok I'm back on. My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm going to add people in the order the PM's appear than I'll PM you back when I add you and when I'm opening my gates for your group.

When I'm full I will close the gates, to prevent any Resetti's from appearing. Just keep checking back and I will re-open for you when someone leaves. Or shoot me another PM and I'll keep you updated that way.

Sent you a PM teeg and added you in advanced hopefulness!
I only have an hour so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Thanks Soup Bar!

Mairu

Checkin one last time shortly before I sleep in case there's anyone out there with a decent price and the store still open 8(

I missed out on what was presumably my spike for the week on tuesday :( . My turnip price was 148 bells am on tuesday, missed the pm price, and it's been declining all of today.

So if anyone was a decent price tomorrow could you shoot me a PM?

kubus

My turnip price was 100 yesterday in the afternoon, now it's 233 at 10 AM. I don't know a lot about turnips as I don't do anything with them, but I thought maybe any of you guys would be interested.

Is this a good thing? I'd be happy to help out a few GAFers.

colinp

Banned
My turnip price was 100 yesterday in the afternoon, now it's 233 at 10 AM. I don't know a lot about turnips as I don't do anything with them, but I thought maybe any of you guys would be interested.

Is this a good thing? I'd be happy to help out a few GAFers.

233 is not so special right now. People are looking for 450+, hoping for 600+. Keep your eyes on the price it could spike higher in the PM.

sunday 70
monday am 54
monday pm 50
tuesday am 25
tuesday pm 25
wednesday am 25
wednesday pm 25
thursday am 25
thursday pm 150

what the fuck is happening in my town?
i hope i'm in line for a huge 600+ price soon.

Nugg

sunday 70
monday am 54
monday pm 50
tuesday am 25
tuesday pm 25
wednesday am 25
wednesday pm 25
thursday am 25
thursday pm 150

You might be actually, it would happen tomorrow PM

Chaos17

- Sunday 98

- Monday
AM 82
PM 78

-Tuesday
AM 74
PM 70

- Wednesday
Am 117
PM 170

- Thursday
AM 209
PM 150

Bad week it seems.

Cerity

sunday 70
monday am 54
monday pm 50
tuesday am 25
tuesday pm 25
wednesday am 25
wednesday pm 25
thursday am 25
thursday pm 150

Similar to mine, I dropped to 22 thur am. Bumped up to 117 pm. Hopefully tomorrow/sat is better.

WEGGLES

I forgot to buy turnips on Sunday and now my turnips are being bought for 373 bells each. Ugh. I've taken a loss every other week and now.... ugh.

If anyone wants to sell in my village, I can open my gate for a bit.

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 100 |
Mon. 1 | 88  | (12.00%)
Mon. 2 | 83  | (05.68%)
Tue. 1 | 79  | (04.82%)
Tue. 2 | 75  | (05.06%)
Wed. 1 | 72  | (04.00%)
Wed. 2 | 68  | (05.56%)
Thu. 1 | 64  | (05.88%)
Thu. 2 | 58  | (09.38%)
Thank goodness this thread exists...
Mo AM - 90
Mo PM - 87
Tu AM - 84
Tu PM - 79
We AM - 75
We PM - 72
Th AM - 68
Th PM - 64

Game Over
despair with me

Jonboy

Ready to pay it forward folks. Turnips just jumped to 480 in my town.

PM me and I'll try my best to get to you. I'm currently at work so the WIFI connection can be spotty at times. I'm on ET so these prices are good for the rest of the day.

FC: 1848-2159-8609
Name: Jonboy

EDIT: I'm going to have to step away after these last two leave. I may be on later this afternoon/evening. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for all the tips!

Chopper

Mine are at 492.

I'm preocuppied with work I'm afraid, but if any of you are on my friend list already (there are alot of you) and want to cash in, my gate's open.

Top Bottom