• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

nin1000

Banned
My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm at work so I'll do my best to accommodate people right now. Otherwise I'll be on later tonight too.

Would love to come over :) FC : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm at work so I'll do my best to accommodate people right now. Otherwise I'll be on later tonight too.

I'm at work, but I'll PM you later tonight. Thank you!

teeg

I've sent PM's to the few I've added. Opening gates for them. I'll add others when this batch is done

Edit: Danged Resetti...Sorry guys. I'll let two in then close the gate. Hopefully that'll keep people from pounding on the doors.

Levi

Banned
I let 2 get in and closed the gates... I only added 5 so far so you'll get the next run. Bear with me guys.

Thanks! Tipped 10% and bought some stuff in your recycle, I just needed to catalog it so I left it so you can resell it. :)

Soup Bar

Just got home, and now I'm selling for 525. If anyone wants to sell here, because they can't get in another town or something, send me a PM. My code is in my profile.

G-Pink

Soup Bar hooked me up for my second run, you can take me off the list teeg. Thanks to the both of you, left 15-20% tips.

teeg

Thanks for the tips everyone that visited.... I've gotta take a break from this and focus on some work done. I will be on later tonight though... Anyone who sent me a PM I will PM you later when I add you. Hopefully you are available.

Top Bottom