• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

stolin

Sun Buy - 90
Mon AM - 78
Mon PM - 74
Tue AM - 90
Tue PM - 126
Wed AM - 167
Wed PM - 297

I hope my rise & big spike comes.... 500+ or bust !

I bought BIG on Sunday looking for the jackpot this week. I missed a few chance for the Turnip-GAF already..

zroid

Banned
I bought BIG on Sunday looking for the jackpot this week. I missed a few chance for the Turnip-GAF already..

297 is really high for a small spike

but that's what it is... you better sell now lol, unless you're planning to sell elsewhere

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Thanks Soup Bar. :)
Samee, thanks soup!
a_560x375.jpg

Insaniac

I don't want to rain on your parade, but your trend is following the small spike trend, meaning todays PM price is probably your peak.

(Small spike trend is a decrease in price with 4 increases in price with the 4th increase being the peak)

If it was a large spike trend you'd have hit it in the morning of wendnesday

Laffer

I've been terribly busy this week with things for work. I'm kind of worried I won't be able to sell my turnips. Didn't buy many of them for this reason anyway.

Is there someone now with good prices opening the gates?
Thanks!

botty

Banned
I've been terribly busy this week with things for work. I'm kind of worried I won't be able to sell my turnips. Didn't buy many of them for this reason anyway.

Is there someone now with good prices opening the gates?
Thanks!

Soup is current going, though I don't know how long the line is since it's PM based.

KaYotiX

Banned
Good news and bad news. Mine are selling for 571 but I'm at work and can't get online.

I'll post tonight when I get home. Hopefully it's before 9pm.

Soup Bar

Okay I think I screwed up again, because of the 30 second pm system. PM's are still good, but I'm just going to add you in the order of PM sent, and post that I added you in here. After Botty is done I'll add Smithy C, Cosmic Blizzard, and Nintendoman58

Smithy C

Okay I think I screwed up again, because of the 30 second pm system. PM's are still good, but I'm just going to add you in the order of PM sent, and post that I added you in here. After Botty is done I'll add Smithy C, Cosmic Blizzard, and Nintendoman58

Rad :D

Diablos54

So I worked all last week to get a million to invest (Most I've ever done before was 80k), and thanks to Soap Bar and teeg I now have 4 million, 1 Hundred and Nine Thousand, Four Hundred and Fourth Four! Thanks a bunch guys!

Save that all for turnips on Sunday... That's a loooooot of turnips!

Ellix

Mon AM: 125
Mon PM: 119

Tue AM: 93
Tue PM: 63

Wed AM: 59
Wed PM: 52

I read that if you start on Monday above 100 bells, you have the Random pattern. I guess my prices are just being randomly unrandom with the decreasing trend.

teeg

Ok I'm back on. My Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 549 Bells.

PM me if you want me to add your FC. Mine is 3952-7030-8071

I'm going to add people in the order the PM's appear than I'll PM you back when I add you and when I'm opening my gates for your group.

When I'm full I will close the gates, to prevent any Resetti's from appearing. Just keep checking back and I will re-open for you when someone leaves. Or shoot me another PM and I'll keep you updated that way.

Runus

I'm going to add people in the order the PM's appear than I'll PM you back when I add you and when I'm opening my gates for your group.

When I'm full I will close the gates, to prevent any Resetti's from appearing. Just keep checking back and I will re-open for you when someone leaves. Or shoot me another PM and I'll keep you updated that way.

I sent you a PM, but realized I have you in my list from when I sold last week. I'll check if you have a spot and hop on over then. Thanks!

Edit: Town isn't open. So I'll just wait for you to give me the go ahead so I don't cut in front of anyone. :)

Runus

Thanks teeg! You rock!

Got 421 turnips in my town today, not as good as Teeg's but hey, it's there for a few hours and I won't be too busy for traffic if that means anything.

teeg

Got 421 turnips in my town today, not as good as Teeg's but hey, it's there for a few hours and I won't be too busy for traffic if that means anything.

I think everyone is eating dinner or something as my town is a ghost town right now. That or Soup Bar did an excellent job of clearing the backlog. I swear I saw some tumble weed roll by after Runus left.

Soup Bar

I went to teeg earlier; someone else can go :)

Alright I'll add more codes after who ever is in here is done.

Aptos, Laffer, and Metaroo can join. Metaroo still needs to add me. I only got one person in my town the last time, so I guess it's a free for all now...

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Who's got high-selling turnips today?

Laffer

Aptos, Laffer, and Metaroo can join. Metaroo still needs to add me. I only got one person in my town the last time, so I guess it's a free for all now...

Thank you! I'm on my way. I did not buy many turnips this time so I won't be able to leave a good tip. I'm giving you all my duplicate fossils and baskets with all the fruits :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Soup, you accepting anyone else? I just PM'd you. I'm really hoping I can get in on your turnip price.

I can give you bells, or (when you aren't so busy), I have about 8 or 9 complete sets, and about 30 or so KK Songs you can catalog for free.

Laffer

Soup, you accepting anyone else? I just PM'd you. I'm really hoping I can get in on your turnip price.

I can give you bells, or (when you aren't so busy), I have about 8 or 9 complete sets, and about 30 or so KK Songs you can catalog for free.

Can I go and catalog those songs?? I still do not have a single one!!!

Edit: Never mind, it's kind of late here and I'm going to bed. Thanks!

Top Bottom