• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Narras

Sunday 108

Monday
AM 104
PM 74

Tuesday
AM 68
PM 100

Wednesday
AM 108
PM 123

Thursday
AM 136
PM 81

Looks like I had the small spike pattern this week.

Ready to pay it forward folks. Turnips just jumped to 480 in my town.

PM me and I'll try my best to get to you. I'm currently at work so the WIFI connection can be spotty at times. I'm on ET so these prices are good for the rest of the day.

FC: 1848-2159-8609
Name: Jonboy
Thanks again jonbro :)

860k all in all. I'll definitely try and buy up more turnips next week... *secretly spends new funds on house upgrades*

olimpia84

PM me and I'll try my best to get to you. I'm currently at work so the WIFI connection can be spotty at times. I'm on ET so these prices are good for the rest of the day.

PM sent :)

PM sent, hope you are still there :)

olimpia84

Thanks Jonboy. Left a tip by the signpost/train station. It's not much but, as usual, I didn't have a whole lot of turnips to sell so I was in and out quickly. Thanks again.

Hell no. Look, we already have another 500+ turnip selling price. Always trust in GAF.

thecharr said:
Wait for 500+ prices on this thread.

a9csmiN.jpg

Is my body ready GAF?

EDIT: I'm going to have to step away after these last two leave. I may be on later this afternoon/evening. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for all the tips!

Sent you a PM. Won't be able to stop by till later, but will happily leave you a big tip.

Bah, the Stalk Market Wizard's prediction was wrong. The spike already happened.

Bought: 95
Mon: 128, 119
Tue: 90, 117
Wed: 120, 106 (Wiz: "Hold your turnips!")
Thur: 73 (Wiz: "Sell!")

bsej87

Ok, I just checked and I've got turnips selling at 579 bells. I've got night owl in effect, so you've got quite a while to shoot me PM's. I'll be checking PMs off and on all night, adding people and just leaving the gate open. Follow the path left from the train station to get to Re-Tail :D

4940-5449-3975

Cynar

Ok, I just checked and I've got turnips selling at 579 bells. I've got night owl in effect, so you've got quite a while to shoot me PM's. I'll be checking PMs off and on all night, adding people and just leaving the gate open. Follow the path left from the train station to get to Re-Tail :D

4940-5449-3975

Thanks a lot. 0731 4765 9661

Added you :)

Man, this week has been real good for turnip prices.

I'm glad to see such a turn out and I hope that everyone makes a big profit!

I just wish that my random assed prices stopped being so random, lol.

Oxx

Thanks for helping me get my balance back to 5 million, Silent Storm!

Though that won't last too long with what Tom Nook is charging these days.

-NeoTB1-

I missed out earlier with Jonboy (I've been busy with work too, so no hard feelings). I sent you a PM Silent Storm. If you get a chance to add me, great. If not, no worries. I don't have a ton of turnips to sell, but I would like to make a profit since my town's prices are terrible. :p

Highwind

Nope, you just made it.

You'll be the last guy for today though if you have a lot of turnips to move.

But there is always tomorrow!

Edit - Ok gate opening for you and Spiderduff. Shop closes in 23 mins

Phenomic

Turnips are currently going for 554 bells in my town right now. Re-Tail shuts in 2 hours.

4983-5076-3862

Can I get in on some of this? I need the inventory space it's killing me inside.

4253-4034-3372

Nvm, didn't see you only had 23 minutes left. Forget I asked, I can be patient more for waiting too late.

Aponi

My town's got 503 bells for turnips, if anyone wants to sell. I'll be on the computer for an hour or two. FC is in the profile, send me a PM with yours if you want in.

emb

So what day do turnips go bad? This is the first time I haven't seen profit in the first couple days, getting nervous here. It's only a couple hundred thousand bells in it though, so really not a big loss even if they spoil.

Top Bottom