• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

If anybody can open their town that would help me out a lot.

My wife is trying to sell her turnips but our town price is at 32 :p

My FC: 4596-9608-6492

Let me know!

Oxx

I left it so late that I only had time to get about 500k of turnips this week.

Clearing inventory space took longer than I thought.

zroid

Banned
I'm just gonna buy 6000 this week. And I'll probably do the same henceforth. I always keep one locker empty, but it's too much of a hassle to keep making additional space every week.

Linius

Bought 8.000 turnips this week. Had to miss out on last week so I couldn't pass it now, want to make some easy bells. Haven't been to the island in ages so turnips are doing their job.

UberTag

Not buying any turnips this week after maxing out last week at 19,600.
May take next week off from the stalk market as well.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Joan's selling for 90 in my town if anyone wants to buy. My FC is in my profile.

~2 more hours.

Philia

Dumb question for this thread from a long time AC member.

My husband's boar is selling at 91 and I plan to plunk down 5 million. However my locker is fucked, my town is in perfect town rating right now and his isn't.

Can I just buy shit ton of turnips and leave them outside in his town for a few days without them rotting?

celebi23

Just bought 3,410 Turnips at 91 Bells each :D Best 310,000 Bells I've spent :D Really hoping GAF finds another 611 bell surprise this week :p Oh, will storing the turnips on my museum room floor (I rented one of the rooms in the 2nd floor of the museum) be ok? I know time traveling and then coming back to the normal time will spoil them but, are there any locations that will make them spoil too?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn. Sorry about that error Ellix. That's never happened to me.
Gate's open again if you're not done.

I bought a million bells worth at 92 a piece. I'm hoping my town has decent prices this week. After the money I made in the stalk market last week (thanks again, Jonboy!) I'm never going back to farming beetles. NEVER!

Philia

I bought a million bells worth at 92 a piece. I'm hoping my town has decent prices this week. After the money I made in the stalk market last week (thanks again, Jonboy!) I'm never going back to farming beetles. NEVER!

Ditto. Even though I plop down 4 million and some change into turnips, I still have 10 mil in the bank. I'm pretty confident too this week that I'll have myself, my husband and some close friends to have a 300-500 range.

Ditto. Even though I plop down 4 million and some change into turnips, I still have 10 mil in the bank. I'm pretty confident too this week that I'll have myself, my husband and some close friends to have a 300-500 range.

What are you gonna do with all that cash Philia XD, loan shark =P?

Top Bottom