• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Jmac71

495 for turnips in my town. Anyone still need to sell this late in the week? Quote this post with your FC if you want to swing by. You can get your fortune real quick if you want too.

1289-9038-8208

If it's not too late, mine is 1091-7596-6751. I should be online in about 30 minutes or so.

Thanks!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Rats, it won't let me enter CosmicB.
Must be my connection at work. Thank you for trying. I won't be home for a while so I'll up my place.

dyls

Homestuck, you have been added and the gates are open.

And no prob to everyone else that came :D

Any more room? I'm sitting on a ton of soon-to-be worthless turnips. What's worse, most of them are my wife's. Will bring any requested items/fossils that I have.

3368 1665 9364

Any more room? I'm sitting on a ton of soon-to-be worthless turnips. What's worse, most of them are my wife's. Will bring any requested items/fossils that I have.

3368 1665 9364

No prob, added. Will open the gates in a sec. Don't worry about bringing anything, I'm good.

Love your town! Great layout and you've got so many public works. I feel bad not leaving a tip though.

Hey thanks. Still a WIP of course. I need a damn wind turbine, but none of the animals ask me for one :(

And yeah, no big deal with the tip. I'm happy to just host.

And with that, everyone that has said anything in here/PMed me has come and gone, so if anyone else wants in, just PM me and I'll open the gates. Re-tail open for a little less than 6 more hours.

Hey thanks. Still a WIP of course. I need a damn wind turbine, but none of the animals ask me for one :(

And yeah, no big deal with the tip. I'm happy to just host.

And with that, everyone that has said anything in here/PMed me has come and gone, so if anyone else wants in, just PM me and I'll open the gates. Re-tail open for a little less than 6 more hours.

Got room for one more? Turnip prices have been turrible for me this week. My FC is in my profile!

stb

495 for turnips in my town. Anyone still need to sell this late in the week? Quote this post with your FC if you want to swing by. You can get your fortune real quick if you want too.

1289-9038-8208

Are you still allowing people in? I've added you; my FC is 0387-9143-4351

bs000

Thanks for the tips :D.

I think I've taken care of everyone except for one person that didn't make it back after the connection error. Anyone else want to come? One hour left so last chance.

Quantum

Anyone got anything over 100? 3DS charger broke so I couldn't sell earlier in the week and I'm about to lose 2.5mil in turnips.

my life got busy this week and I forgot to charge my 3ds as well.

I'm gonna loose my 12,000 turnip investment as well

oh no!

(btw I totally suck at the real stock market too...)

oh but at least this morning I got a letter from my mom - she is going to try out her new swimsuit and show everyone she is still a looker...

umm....

DrEvil

not a medical professional
So, Saturday AM turned out to drop to 156 bells.. so it was definitely a 'small spike'.

If you want to trade, post your FC in here and add me:

3179-6067-4698

I've got about 90 minutes before I have to head out for the day

So, Saturday AM turned out to drop to 156 bells.. so it was definitely a 'small spike'.

3179-6067-4698

Hey I added you, My FC is in my profile

3179-6067-4698

I've got a couple of stacks still to offload if you're free still. Nothing huge invested just better than a loss at least I guess lol.

FC: 4425-1493-6043

Brawl96

I bought a shizload of turnips for 99bells and my towns rate is at 50. I NEED TO OFFLOAD THESE ASAP! Anyone with a higher price please pm ASAP. Thanks!

rec0ded1

I'm pretty screwed. Looking for a town with turnip prices at 105 and higher.
Mine are at 43.

- edit - nevermind. got the hook up :)

Top Bottom