• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Linius

Haha, wow you guys turn this into a sport. I'm terrible at saving money so in comparison I only have like 100 turnips to sell this week. :p

It's not that hard really. If you farm the island a couple of times you have a million to blow on turnips easily. Once you made the first succesfull turnip deal you have enough money to keep spending and still have left to invest in next weeks turnips.

Gartooth

It's not that hard really. If you farm the island a couple of times you have a million to blow on turnips easily. Once you made the first succesfull turnip deal you have enough money to keep spending and still have left to invest in next weeks turnips.

Yeah I farm beetles at night, my problem is with saving money more than anything. Will try to save up for next week's turnips though and hopefully I will strike it big.

Animekatt

Yeah I farm beetles at night, my problem is with saving money more than anything. Will try to save up for next week's turnips though and hopefully I will strike it big.

What I do is just invest 500k each week. Yes it's hard when I'm still trying to pay off my house completely, but I really don't feel like going to the island for bugs any longer. I may follow Linius' lead, and make a mule, so I can just use their locker for turnip goodness.

In other news~

Monday
AM 82
PM 78

Tuesday
AM 132

Wizard says I'm in for a large or small spike, and that it may happen Wednesday AM or PM.

celebi23

Bought at 91
Code:
Monday    AM: 119
          PM: 117

Tuesday   AM: 115
          PM: ?

Wednesday AM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?
Damn :/

All finished everyone, so sorry for those that missed out we tried to get as many done as we could. :( Good job to all those that did get in though, hopefully it was profitable for everyone!

First time doing this kind of thing too, thanks for all the advice helping out and friendly messages.

She's gonna post later with the details from her point of view, totals etc. :D Combined with our own turnip totals (which compared to most of you guys is chump change lol) she definitely cashed in at least!

milkham

All finished everyone, so sorry for those that missed out we tried to get as many done as we could. :( Good job to all those that did get in though, hopefully it was profitable for everyone!

First time doing this kind of thing too, thanks for all the advice helping out and friendly messages.

She's gonna post later with the details from her point of view, totals etc. :D Combined with our own turnip totals (which compared to most of you guys is chump change lol) she definitely cashed in at least!

I'm amazed you guys kept it up for so long, bravo
ziPf6.gif

Good job, you two. I'm not sure I could deal with the stress of managing the hordes as well as you have :)

DrEvil

not a medical professional

Thanks again, got in just under the wire :)

Koren

Doesn't look good... :/
Most probably random week...

Seems I will have again a low spike -_-
Why a low one? Let's be optimistic ^_^

Wizard says I'm in for a large or small spike, and that it may happen Wednesday AM or PM.
With three values, I'd be careful with predictions of spikes. Should you get a big spike, it would be AM (PM for small one). But it may very well be a random week. Sometimes, the games trolls you quite well?

gwarm01

I haven't been keeping track of my prices, but they have increased every time so far. Currently sitting at 132. Can I expect a big bump tomorrow?

Animekatt

With three values, I'd be careful with predictions of spikes. Should you get a big spike, it would be AM (PM for small one). But it may very well be a random week. Sometimes, the games trolls you quite well?

Oh yeah, I'm not expecting much. I hope the spike (if it happens and is worthwhile) would happen in the PM, as I work.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
We're home & we are getting people through now!
We're trying to keep some kind of order. Check your PMs for her FC.

It is 7.00pm here, her shop is open until 2.00am,

Please understand. :p

Hey just wanted to say my thanks on here that I didn't get to last night since it was around 2AM after I finished!

Thanks for letting me in and letting me sell off all my turnips, I made out like a bandit and hopefully you and your GF had some solid cash too!

pulga

Banned
Bawww, I missed a late night/early morning turnip rush?! Damn you, sleep!

Oh well, at least there's many people out of the way now for later on this week.

I haven't been keeping track of my prices, but they have increased every time so far. Currently sitting at 132. Can I expect a big bump tomorrow?

Ill be keeping my three eyes on you.

Gartooth

Monday AM was pretty low, around 70 something. Since then it has been increasing, around 120 Monday PM, and now 144 Tuesday AM. Should change again in 15 minutes.

GulAtiCa

Bought at 105

Code:
Monday    AM: 103
          PM: 138

Tuesday   AM: 120
          PM: 70

My turnips can sell for 491 D:

So, if it interests anyone, I still got 4 hours left till midnight, please post your FC so I can add you (mine's in my profile). I'll make a list of people in the order they'll pass. I'll have a shower and I'm coming back.

Gartooth

So, if it interests anyone, I still got 4 hours left till midnight, please post your FC so I can add you (mine's in my profile). I'll make a list of people in the order they'll pass. I'll have a shower and I'm coming back.

Sounds great, thanks in advance!

FC: 1220-6720-6707

Narras

I'm interested.

My FC: 1075 - 0745 - 4550

Philia

I'm fully refreshed from sleeping til noon lol. Glad to hear you guys made out pretty well tonite! :) Feel free to pm me anytime if you need my help on anything else. I love to help any fellow girl gamers in this game. :3

Also... I haven't checked my AM turnip price (since I was sleeping off my massive turnip offloading) but apparently my PM price is 152 out of nowhere.

I thought I was on a decline trend. Random this week I guess.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

3609 1044 7487

If i can join in after them, I'd be grateful!

celebi23

Bought at 91
Code:
Monday    AM: 119
          PM: 117

Tuesday   AM: 115
          PM: 60

Just dammit :/

celebi23

If I could join in on this, I'd greatly appreciate it :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Thanks!

Top Bottom