• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

RaidenZR

I closed my gates. I only do this because leaving them open makes me vunerable to resettis otherwise. got a space so will open again in a sec!

Ugh this interface is the worst. Why does it have to connect every time...
It says your town has a vacant spot and then it stars connecting... Then I'm denied.

Farun

Neo Member
Thanks again for doing this Jenny :) Hope my small tip didn't disappoint you :S You can come over any time, especially when japanese only events are happening :)

after the next batch gonna keep gates closed and come offline to add any latecomers where possible. I apollogize to anyone who might miss out - I have one hour left before retail closes

Right opening to a few more people now. I may try time travel after 2am to get an hour or so extra trading time for people. I don't want to do it now and risk losing the price...I'm sure Mic did it successfully but still.

Tagg9

Right opening to a few more people now. I may try time travel after 2am to get an hour or so extra trading time for people. I don't want to do it now and risk losing the price...I'm sure Mic did it successfully but still.

I don't know if you're still taking people, but I just sent you a PM with my friend code.

spacebear

Added the following:

kidko
()_listerfeend_()
Tagg9
bulky3000
blainethemono

I'll let you guys know when they clear out and I'll add more. Will probably do this for 4 hours or so :D

Edit: Gates are Open

I've been struck with the constantly decreasing pattern. I'd like to travel anywhere where the buying price is 200 bells or more. FC is 4270-1022-0210. Spacebear, may I visit?

Buying price: 99 bells

Monday AM: 66
Monday PM: 63
Tuesday AM: 60
Tuesday PM: 57
Wednesday AM: 52
Wednesday PM: 49

I flubbed up the TT, though I admit I am relieved someone else has a 500+ bell price now. I'll likely have crap prices for a while but it was worth a stab I guess!

Turnips are selling for 511 Bells if anyone is interested :D

0602-7549-1446

I'm interested.

1032-1236-7452

I flubbed up the TT, though I admit I am relieved someone else has a 500+ bell price now. I'll likely have crap prices for a while but it was worth a stab I guess!

That's too bad. Came back to leave a tip, even if I didn't unload all I needed to. Ah well, there's another 500+ at least.

spacebear

Not a problem at all!

I've added the following and gates are open. Once these guys are all out, I'll add anyone else.

ChoklitReign
Nekobo
ImLibo
Square Triangle
Truckondo 2.0

Running is all good with me, gl hf :D

FC: 0602-7549-1446

vehn

Not a problem at all!

I've added the following and gates are open. Once these guys are all out, I'll add anyone else.

ChoklitReign
Nekobo
ImLibo
Square Triangle
Truckonodo 2.0

You skipped me :(

Not a problem at all!

ChoklitReign
Nekobo
ImLibo
Square Triangle
Truckonodo 2.0

Hey spacebar, do you mind adding me?

FC is 4511 0778 2988.

Thanks in advance!

Nekobo

Not a problem at all!

ChoklitReign
Nekobo
ImLibo
Square Triangle
Truckondo 2.0

Getting an error code. :c Can you close your gate and open it again?

Top Bottom